Gluttony

Seven Deadly Sins

glut·ton·y

noun

       1.habitual greed or excess in eating.


"AAAAHHHHH" Jiyong's screams could be heard throughout Seunghyun's villa. Seunghyun had been reading and was falling asleep but Jiyong's screams gave him a mini-heart attack and made him as alert as ever. He ran to their room to see what was wrong. Did Jiyong fall and break something? Did someone break in? 

"What's wrong!?!? What happened?! I heard you scream?"

"MY STUPID JEANS DON'T FIT ME ANYMORE."

"... that's it?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S IT? I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE PANTS TO WEAR."

"Ok relax, we'll just ask your manager if he can bring some over today."

"That's not the point though! The fact that my clothes doesn't fit me anymore means I'm gaining weight."

"What's wrong about gaining weight?" Seunghyun asked, he hadn't forgotten his pre-debut years.

Jiyong's face softened. "Hey, you know I didn't mean it like that. To me you've always been able, before and after debut." Seunghyun rolled his eyes but gave a small smile at that.

"It's just that I'm promoting J.Estina right now and we're also having concerts and the fans keep pointing out that I look chubbier" Jiyong pouted. Seunghyun went up to him and cupped his face.

"Well what they think. I think you look adorable" he said. Then he proceeded to kiss Jiyong on both of his cheeks. Jiyong just giggled.

"You look healthy and your face is radiant and your is amazing and your cheeks are the most adorable thing so don't let anyone's opinion get to you."

Jiyong nodded and smiled but then he frowned.

"I'm still gonna start going back to the gym and maybe ask Hwangssabu if he can give me some 1-on-1 time." Seunghyun was about to protest but Jiyong cut him off before he could. "Don't worry! It's only until I finish promoting the brand and then you can feed me and fatten me up to your heart's desire."

"Somehow this is ending up with me being your personal chef. How does it always end up like this?" asked Seunghyun.

"Hyung when will you learn that you will always end up doing what I want?"

"Don't I know it."


Hours later they were both seated at the couch, Jiyong was watching TV and Seunghyun was going over his Tazza 2 script. After a while Jiyong could feel two eyes on him, he turned to Seunghyun with a questioning look.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I wish your cheeks stayed like this forever, you look like a chipmunk. It's adorable."

"YAH CHOI SEUNGHYUN!"


One more chapter to go! Also anyone remember a few weeks ago when Ji was actually a bit chubbier than usual. HE LOOKED SO CUTE. Just wanted to pinch his cheeks and .

Stay tuned for Wrath ~__~v