Lust

Seven Deadly Sins

lust
noun

         1. very strong ual desire.


“Hyunnie, please.”

“Jiyong, no. We’re about to go on stage in 15 minutes.”

“That’s plenty of time. Please hyung, I need you.”

Seunghyun groaned. How could he resist Jiyong when he was offering himself and begging? But he couldn’t. They were about to perform and he always got tired after he and Jiyong did ‘things’.

“Look, we can have fun AFTER the concert.”

“I don’t want to wait until then. I need you now.”

Seunghyun shook his head. Jiyong had been so needy the past few days. Every time they found some alone time, Jiyong couldn’t keep his hands off him. Seunghyun wasn’t complaining but after a while, he got tired. His muscles can only perform so much.

“Do… do you not find me attractive anymore?” asked Jiyong. Seunghyun rolled his eyes; here we go again. Every time Seunghyun denied him, Jiyong would get so dramatic and start saying how Seunghyun doesn’t want to touch him anymore because he’s moved on.

“Jiyong, you know I find you very hot. Aren’t those hickeys on your neck proof of that?”

“Then why won’t you touch me right now?”

“Because I get tired afterwards and I hear enough comments about how I don’t even try on stage anymore. If only the fans knew it’s because you drain my energy before the concerts.”

“You’re such an old man. Ahjussi Choi” giggled Jiyong. Seunghyun just glared at him.

“Keep that up and I won’t touch you at all.”

“Ok ok, I’m sorry but hyung please. We still have 10 minutes. Give me a .”

Seunghyun sighed. “You won’t leave me alone, will you?”

“Never.”

Just then a staff member came in to let them know that they had to go prepare for their stage now. Jiyong pouted because now he’d really have to wait until after the concert. He was making his way to the door when Seunghyun pulled him back and locked the door.

“What are you doing?” asked Jiyong.

“We still have time. I’m giving in to your demands, as always” he joked. The last thing he saw was Seunghyun lowering himself on his knees before the pleasure consumed him and made him close his eyes.


I'll write a chapter for every sin ~__~v a pretty short chapter .__. but a chapter nonetheless.