Epilogue 1 - Captivated

Captivated
That night, Baekhyun, was a night that I would never forget. All my life I thought I'd die first before someone could even look into my eyes. But you came and changed everything. Your eyes, your smile, your cute facial expressions, your belly fat, your funny dances and your ability to make everyone fall for you unwillingly and instantly, those are just some of the things that made me fall in love with you. If I listed everything down, it would take forever for me to finish this letter. I only listed down five because they were the most memorable for me.
 
I have no excuse not to love you, Baekhyun-ah. Everything about you is just so lovable.
 
We may have been fighting as you read this letter, but I just want you to know that I love you, so much. I know that when two people get married, they would say "'Til death do us part", but we won't. Even if we die, my love for you will still be strong and it will still grow as I wait for you in paradise.
 
To sum everything up, I just want to let you know, that everything about you has captivated me ever since I met you and that will never, ever change.
 
I love you, Baekhyun-ah. Today, tomorrow, forever.
 
Your Chanyeol <3