Chapter 1 - Reason #1

Captivated
Reason #1: Byun Baekhyun makes me go crazy.
 
The moment you set foot into Joonmyeon Art High School, you set my world plunging into an unknown dimension filled with all sorts of craziness.
 
When you first walked the halls of the school, you bumped into me and said, "Sorry. I didn't know I bumped into a wall." That made me angry but at the same time I figured that I wanted to talk to you.
 
"What did you just say?" I replied. You just scoffed and walked down like you were king of the school, which at the time, I knew that was who I am.
 
I wanted to see you the next day. So when I saw you, I took the chance and bumped into you. I didn't forget what happened the day before so I just fired, "Sorry. I didn't see you because you were so short." I smirked.
 
I thought you would just walk away and let that go, but then you responded, "Yah! Tall freak! How dare you call me short? You're the one who's so tall you already look like a freaking wall!"
 
But I just scoffed and walked away, like you did. But in reality, I hid my feelings because there was a growing spot in my heart telling me that I want to see you every day and bicker with you.
 
You didn't attend homeroom class on the first week so I thought you weren't my classmate, but my mom, who happens to be the school director, pushed you inside the classroom. You kept your cool and introduced yourself.
 
"Good morning people. My name is Byun Baekhyun, I'm 18 years old and I was born on May 6, 1992." I realized you were older than me by months. The teacher informed the class that you would be our new classmate. My head said, "Didn't show up for homeroom on the first week? What an ." My heart was saying, "There's an empty seat beside you. Let him sit there. Get to know him."
 
The teacher called my name and told me to raise my hand. She pointed you to me and said, "There's Park Chanyeol. Go sit next to him."
 
As you were approaching, my head and my heart were at war. My head wanted to give you hell, my heart was adding weight to that spot you were occupying. I can't say that I was starting to like you or maybe even falling in love with you, but that was a start. I would know later on.
 
You glare at me as you stand beside your seat and I smirk evilly. "Well, hello there. Missing in action in the first week are we?" You strengthened your glare and gave me a look as if you were going to kill me right at the spot.
 
Later that day, I found out that you were in all of my classes, including the elective subjects, and that hit me. We were both Performing Arts majors. My head was very irritated at the thought of seeing you every day, while that spot in my heart just kept growing nonstop.
 
Day after day, I learned more about you. You like singing, because I follow you to the rooftop without you knowing. You hate me and my guts. You think I'm cute but you don't want me to know. And the most important bit of information that shocked me: You were a working student, working as a convenience store cashier on weeknights, and working as a cleaner at an apartment complex in Gangnam in the weekends.
 
I didn't feel pity for you. I admired you because you still wanted to go to school and you worked so hard. You still kept good grades in quizzes and kept working your off.
 
I found myself feeling all sorts of things that I wasn't able to feel before. You make me go crazy Baekhyun. So crazy that I am willing to surrender myself to a mental institution any moment.