Author's Note

Captivated
Okay. So this is the part of the story that I have to explain everything. I owe you guys because this note was supposed to be posted like three weeks ago but school's a and whatnot.
 
So the story takes place in the Philippines, where Baekhyun and Chanyeol are happily living together with their four kids and have stable jobs. Chanyeol is a consulate at the Korean Embassy in the Philippines while Baekhyun is an art professor at the Ateneo De Manila University, one of the top schools in the Philippines.
 
The story begins with Baekhyun and Chanyeol fighting again. Again means that this is not the first time that they have fought. Their dog, Bubbles, digs up a box buried in their backyard. Baekhyun looks at the contents of the box and finds a letter. Chanyeol wrote this letter for Baekhyun because he knew that they would be fighting and contains the best reasons for him for falling in love with Baekhyun.
 
This is actually just a teaser fic. If you've noticed Epilogue 3, it leads to another story, which is now in accordance to Baekhyun's point of view. I haven't posted the story yet because I havent begun, school's a real . Anyways, if you want to get in touch with me, you can message me up on Facebook.