Chapter 4 - Reason #4

Captivated
Reason #4: Byun Baekhyun makes me feel comfortable with myself.
 
I haven't actually stated this in my introductions, but I'm very weird and imaginative when I'm alone. It's just that people around me judge the way I act and think. They say it's very childish. So after that, I acted like a bad boy. That is, before you came along.
 
After that short conversation and that sleep, I realized something. I was falling in love with you. You make me feel like myself, the one who's very true to himself.
 
We grew closer after that night. We shower together, you personally prepare my breakfast, which is eggs and bacon served with orange juice and soft bread sticks. I teach you how to play basketball and you teach me how to solve problems in physics.
 
I taught you how to play the guitar and you taught me the piano and how to attract girls while playing. But the attracting part would be of no use, because I only wanted to attract you.
 
In school, I become more cheerful and playful. I become friends with everyone because they think I'm better as a bright person, and they start to call me "Happy Virus".
 
That's because I told you that I wanted to be a very cheerful and happy person, smiling like an idiot no matter what happens. And you told me to just be myself and no harm would be done. And it did. Nothing bad happened. I became more comfortable with who I really am.
 
Everyone around me seems to be happy with the change occurring in my life, and its all thanks to you, Byun Baekhyun.
 
I was able to fall in love with you because I came to love myself. And as the song says, "Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all." Sounds cheesy, but hey, I'm happy.