Bonding Time.

Alpha's Mate

Sera's POV

I woke up with Kyungri wrapped in my arms, we were in her old bedroom. She was still sleeping and I wasn't going to get up just yet because this is the only time she is the most affectionate towards me. Most of the time I'm the one who initiates everything from just hugging and holding hands to kissing especially when others are around. 

One would think with her behavior and personality she wouldn't be shy showing affection towards her mate yet she is which is cute.

Not much longer I finally got up and went to the bathroom then went downstairs. I could smell the food that was being cooked in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen Gayoon was feeding Sohyun at the table while "mom" was cooking breakfast.

"Goodmorning" I said to Gayoon, "Goodmorning" she replied before I walked over to Kyungri's mom, "Goodmorning" I said, "Goodmorning, did you sleep well?" "Yes I did." "Thats good."

"Do you need any help?" I asked, "Oh no dear its alright, I'm almost finished" she stated.

There was coffee made so I poured me a cup and Kyungri's mom said there were three different creamers in the refrigerator. I looked around then smiled at myself taking out the creamer that is mine and Kyungri's favorite.

While I poured the cinnamon flavor into the cup Kyungri's mom spoke, "You like that flavor too, that's Leo and Kyungri's favorite. A few years ago when that flavor first arrived here their older brother got it and all three of them tried it and loved it.  I had to buy a new bottle of that creamer almost every week." I smile stirring the spoon in the cup, "They have good taste."

-

Later in the day Kyungri wanted to show me all the places she used to go when she was younger in wolf form so Kyungri, Leo, Gayoon, and I went out into the woods while Sohyun stayed with her grandmother. 

After traveling around in the woods all afternoon we arrived back to the house. Kyungri's mom was outside with Sohyun watching us as we neared them.

Me, Kyungri, and Gayoon transformed back into human form and Leo stayed in wolf form. Gayoon picked up Sohyun and brought her over to Leo. Once she was put down she starts playing with Leo's fur, Leo lays down letting his daughter play all over him.

"How was it out there?" Kyungri's mom ask Kyungri as we were putting our clothes back on.

"Nothing has changed" Kyungri stated.

"Did you like it Sera?" 

"Yes I did" I replied to Kyungri's mom smiling. It actually wasn't that different from my territory other than it was more hilly. 

-

I was sitting on the back porch watching Kyungri hold Sohyun in her lap while sitting next to Gayoon in a canopy swing rocking back and forth. 

Leo came and sat beside me but neither one of us said anything to each other. We really haven't had any one on one conversation these past two days, I think I'll break the ice between us.

"Who would think Kyungri would be so great with babies?" I said and we both laughed, "You're right" he said then we stayed quiet for a few minutes.

"So you're the alpha of your pack?" Leo asked.

"Yes."

"How big is your territory?"

"Bigger than this town."

"No way, really?" I look over to him, "About seven years ago I fought with an alpha that was a horrible person in gerenal to everyone. This alpha killed off other alphas from small neighboring packs forcing them join his pack thus making his territory grow, so long story short I won the battle and created my own pack with my sister and her mate. Then I let the packs go to how they were before or gave them a chance to join in my pack. Clearly most would want to go back to their own but two young girls decided to join my pack."

"Thats nice of you to let them create their old packs again" Leo said, "No one should be forced into a pack and definitely not out of one unless they did something bad enough to deserve it" I replied knowing I hit a soft spot with him since Kyungri was also kicked out of her pack.

We stayed silent again for a moment.

"How many are in your pack?" he asked.

"Including myself and Kyungri, seven."

"Hey Sera!" Kyungri yells, "Come here!" "Be there in a second!" I yell back, "We'll talk later" I said to Leo before getting up.

-

"I had a great day" I told Kyungri as we lay in bed together.

"It seems that Leo likes you alot, I thought he might give you the cold shoulder at first but I guess not" she replied.

"We did having a few bonding moments today."

"I'm glad" she said.

"I even told him things I haven't told you yet."

"Jerk" she said and I laughed.

"What did you tell him?" 

"Things" I said then I hear a low growl come from her which make me laugh again, "It's too long of a story I'll tell you another night."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said and kiss the top of her head.

 

-

 
 
Author's POV
 

"Visit us again soon" Kyungri's mom hugs Sera, "Yes ma'am" the alpha said while Kyungri was telling Leo, Sohyun, and Gayoon bye. 

After all the goodbyes were said the two M Pack members leave the area. Later in the evening Sera and Kyungri arrived home. When they entered the house they seen Sungah, Minha, and Hyemi moving Minha's bed down the stairs, "What's going on here?" the alpha asked.

The three wolves stopped their movement upon hearing their alpha's voice.

"Uh Minha is moving into my room" Sungah replied.

"Why are you moving her bed?" 

"Mine is more comfy" the youngest responded and the alpha just nods her head.

"Less talking more moving" Hyemi said, "Oh right, sorry" Minha said and the three start moving down the stairs again. 

Kyungri takes the bags up stairs and Sera follows. Once in the room the alpha closes and locks the door then sits on the edge of the bed watching her mate put their bags down. "Kyungri" Sera said and the younger wolf looks over catching her mates gaze. 

Slightly smirking the younger wolf slowly walks over to her mate, "Yes dear?" she asked standing in front of Sera. The two stare at each other for a moment until Kyungri straddles her mate. 

"I need you now" Sera said before attacking Kyungri's lips with her own. The kiss quickly gets heated and the alpha wastes no time switching their positions and undressing her mate.

 

Hello new subscribers! The next ch is the last one, this story is coming to an ending.