The Punishment.

Alpha's Mate

Author's POV

The eldest wolf had their plan ready. Erin and Sungah were inside the house, looking for the pranksters, while Hyuna and Sera were outside. 

After about 10 minutes of trying to find the maknaes, they captured them. Kyungri, Hyemi, and Minha were all three in the living room, taped to chairs.

Their hands were behind them, wrapped around the back of the chair and taped together, but their legs were free. They were lined up a few feet apart. Sera was standing in front of Kyungri, Erin in front of Hyemi and Hyuna and Sungah in front of Minha.

"If the person responsible doesn't confess you will all be punished" Sera said in a serious tone, even though she was laughing on the inside. None of the captives said anything, "Looks like they want to be punished" Erin smirked.

Minha and Hyemi thought they were going to get the same kind of punishment they always got, but they had a surprise coming. Kyungri on the other hand didn't know what to think.

"This should be fun" Hyuna said and walked behind Minha. She moveed the youngest's hair over to one side, while Sungah stayed in front of them. Erin sat on Hyemi's lap with both legs on either side of the girl and Sera grabbed Kyungri by the chin, slightly lifting it up.

All the captives were surprised and nervous about what was happening.

Hyuna whispered seductively into Minha's ear, "Was this your little plan?" she nibbled on the top of her ear making Minha shiver, "Or Hyemi's?" she moved to bite the lower part, "Maybe Kyungri?" Minha leaned away from the beta not saying anything.

Erin, while sitting on Hyemi's lap asked the same thing moving closer and closer to the younger's lips. When Erin was only about an inch away, Hyemi shut her eyes and closed tightly so that her lips weren't showing - making the older wolf laugh silently.

Sera was slowly moving towards Kyungri and also asked the same thing. Kyungri didn't say anything and tried to move her head backwards but Sera gripped her face so she couldn't move.

Sungah finally moved to sit on Minha's lap since the youngest wasn't talking, "Come on Minha tell me" she said while playfully moving her index finger just above Minha's s. Minha just closed her eyes chewing the inside of her bottom lip, hoping Sungah would stop soon. 

Hyemi opened one eye and Erin was not as close as before. She opend the other eye, still leaving shut though. She didn't know what to think, this wasn't what normally happened, usually she'd be sitting here only for a few hours or be tickled to death, but this was completely different. She glanced over to Kyungri and to her it looked like Sera was about to kiss Kyungri's neck.

This was definitely not the same kind of punishment as before.

"If you don't confess, I may have to do to you what Sera is doing to Kyungri." Erin whispered into Hyemi's ear, making the her go wide eyed.

The alpha never kissed Kyungri on the lips, she would only graze her teeth against her neck or ears as the lone wolf was trying to restrain herself from .

-

After some tortuous time later the captives were left red faced and sweaty from all the teasing. 

The older wolves left to have some fun at a neighboring pack's house, but they didn't leave until they partly undid the tape allowing the captives to easily free themselves.

Kyungri, Hyemi, and Minha were ordered to clean up the kitchen before the older wolves returned.

"Ok, I'm not going to agree with your plans ever again" Hyemi said, directed herself to Minha while drying the dishes. Kyungri and Minha were washing the dishes, "That's what you say every time" the maknae said smiling, "I agree with Hyemi" Kyungri stated.

"You know it was funny and I bet you enjoyed the punishment" Minha nudged Kyungri with her elbow, "Oh whatever" the lone wolf said.

-

Sera, Hyuna, Erin, and Sungah were riding over to a Shadow Territory which was only about a 20 minute drive away. They were allies, as well as friends with the pack. 

When they arrived to the Shadow Pack's place, they got out of the car and walked towards the house. They were greeted by a shirtless boy standing on the front porch with just shorts on, that boy was Dongwoon. 

He flashed them a smile, "Long time no see" he said, Sera smiled back, "You're right" she patted his shoulder, "Is everyone back?" "You know it" he replied as the women started walking past him one by one.

Laughter was heard as they got to the back porch. The beta Hyunseung, delta Junhyung, Yoseob, and Gikwang were all at a table in the middle of the yard, playing some type of card game. 

Erin run over to them and they happily greeted each other, Sera and Sungah were walking normally but Hyuna went past both of them doing some silly dance and yelling hey to the guys. Dongwoon sneakily walked over to Sungah and picked her up bridal style, only to run around like a crazy person making her yell at him to put her down. Sera just shook her head being the only normal one right now.

"Where are Doojoon and the girls?" Hyuna asked, "He's at the girls' house but he should be back any minute" Hyunseung replied, "Good cause I need my partner so I can beat your asses" Sera said cheerfully, "Yeah right" a few different people said causing the guys to laugh. 

They were now playing a new card game, it was Hyuna and Erin vs Hyunseung and Junhyung. 

As they started playing Sungah, Gikwang and Dongwoon decided to walk down to the girls' house. The girls' house they've referred to was the house that most the female members of the Shadow Pack lived. They lived right next door. 

Hyunseung and Junhyung won, so Sera and had to play with Yoseob since her partner hadn't showed up yet. Half way through the game Sera's card partner who was the alpha of the Shadow Pack arrived and greeted them.

"Yoseob switch with Doojoon please" Sera said, "What no way!" Hyunseung whined since he knew he could lose now, "Yes way" Doojoon said, "Fine" Yoseob got up, "You baby" Hyunseung said to Yoseob, "Don't worry you'll be up to in a sec too" Doojoon smirked at him and Sera high fived Doojoon.

 

-

 

The next day Kyungri woke up with a sleeping Sungah beside her, since she was sleeping in the older wolf's bed.

She got up and went to the bathroom. After she finished in the bathroom, she went to the kitchen and got herself some coffee that Sera had made. The coffee was still hot so Kyungri thought her mate may be outside, since she wasn't in the kitchen or the living room, but she also thought Sera could be in her room.

Kyungri didn't want to head upstairs since she wasn't desperate to see her mate, she just had a unknowing feeling of wanting to see her. She went to the back porch and luckily Sera was there, sitting on the love seat with a coffee cup in her hand. The lone wolf unconsciously smiled, seeing her mate sitting cross legged, sipping on her coffee looking like a little kid and yet a beautiful woman at the same time. Sera felt her mate's presence but didn't say anything, she was just waiting for Kyungri to come over.

"Hey" she said walking over to Sera, "Hey" the alpha replied. Kyungri sat down, took a sip of her coffee and looked at her mate then to the scenery.

Just like yesterday morning they stayed quiet for a while. This time Sera spoke up first, "Uh about the punishment yesterday" she paused looking at Kyungri who looked back at her. She wasn't really sure what to say without things getting awkward since they've never been that intimate before and they had only hugged for the first time yesterday.

"Oh-um-yeah-no yeah I understand" Kyungri said glancing away then the awkwardness arose. 

"Well good great" Sera replied, totally in her awkward mode. Kyungri started biting her lip and looking around again, wishing for the awkwardness to go away. 

"So how did you sleep?" Kyungri snapped her head back towards her mate, "Better than the night before" she said making Sera laugh, "I bet" Kyungri also laughed.

Before anymore awkwardness could occur Erin interrupted them, "Hey Sera would you please come cook?" the alpha stares at her delta who was pouting, giving puppy dog eyes trying to make her alpha give in, which she did, "Fine I'll do it" "Thank you" Erin said cutely. Kyungri snorted and the two older wolves glared at her, "You're going to help me" Sera said standing up glancing down at her mate and Erin laughed before walking away. 

"But I don't really like cooking" Kyungri said and took a sip of her coffee. Sera glared at her again, "I said you are" her tone was more commanding. The lone wolf still didn't move so Sera made up a fake threat since she still wanted to talk with her mate, "If you aren't in the kitchen by the time I have all the ingredients out you will definitely have to pay" she smirks then walks into the house. 

It only took a few seconds for Kyungri to understand before she bolted up and went inside the house.

 

I think the maknae's punishment was suitable don't you? hehe

Nurul_pka thank you for the upvote!