Jealous.

Alpha's Mate

Kyungri's POV

Staying at the apartment by myself gets lonely and when Sungah comes over I'm usually at work while she's at home and vice versa. You could say I do miss being out in the woods with the M Pack, my future pack at that. It has been a month since I've arrived here and I really like it and it's not just because I've been imprinted.. or is it? I don't know, but I like the feeling of living with my fellow wolves again. 

I'm stunned myself I mean, I've gone from being a loner, traveling all over the country for over a year and to living in one place for a month and getting attached to it. 

Speaking of my future pack: Sungah and I are getting ready to go out with Hyemi and Minha, since neither one of the maknaes never go out to the city, well that's what Sungah told me and I would agree. The only time I've seen Minha out was the first time I met her and I ended up in jail with her and Hyemi, I didn't meet her til she came with everyone to pick Minha up from jail, great first impression I know.

From what I've seen she's: 'the stay near her pack all the time type' which is normal for us wolves.

Anyway the main point isn't to let both girls experience the night life. Nope I've been brought into another plan, but this time the plan is from Sungah. I know I'm stupid but her plan could really work, so I'm going to help out my friend.

"We're here!" Hyemi yells, so I take another look in the mirror, hell yeah I look great. I walk out of my room and see the light is on in the bathroom and the door closed meaning Sungah is still getting ready. I hit the door, "Hurry!" I yell, "Alright!" she replies.

To my surprise not only Hyemi and Minha were here but Sera as well. Hyemi was seated in the recliner, while Minha and Sera were on the couch, "She wouldn't let us come alone" Minha pouted, "Like hell I'd let all four of you go anywhere alone together" Sera stated flicking the side of Minha's head.

"It's fine even if this child goes with us" I said, Sera glared at me and I smirked at her while Hyemi and Minha laughed, "Who are you calling a child?" she stood up and I walked up to her. Ever since last weekend I saw Sera I'm feeling more comfortable around her and I'm being more playful.

With a smirk still plastered on my face I said, "You" slightly looking down at her since I was in heels, making me taller.

"You better be thankful you're my mate" she said and flicked my forehead, "Ouch" I rubbed it walking away from her, "I'm so thankful" I said sarcastically and she rolled her eyes.

"Ok everyone ready?" Sungah asked walking into the room. We all looked at her and she looked really hot, I think her plan will really work now, "Of course we are, we were waiting for you" Hyemi stated getting up, "Lets go!" Minha said getting up as well, "Hey wait, Sera what are you doing here?" Sungah asked, "She doesn't trust us" I said, "What did you say?" Sera looked at me, "Nothing I just stated you wanted to go out too so lets go" I said quickly.

 

-

Author's POV

Both Sungah and Kyungri were happy that the plan was going as planned. As time passed, they noticed the maknae's face darken as the night went on.

Minha was not happy seeing Sungah dance with other people, including Kyungri and Hyemi, even though she knew those two didn't like Sungah the way she did. She knew that she liked Sungah more than just a friend and after that punishment last week she had just wanted the older wolf badly and wanted Sungah to be hers only. The maknae couldn't take any more, so she gulped her drink and went for what she wanted.

All the girls except for Sera were now on the dance floor. Sera wasn't in the mood for dancing, she was in more of her alpha mood watching her surroundings, but more importantly, watching her mate. 

Kyungri didn't notice Minha walking towards Sungah, even though there were only a few people seperating Sungah, Hyemi, and herself. Kyungri also wasn't aware of her mate watching her, feeling exactly like Minha, jealous.

Getting through the crowd Minha finally got to Sungah, who was in her on world. She grabbed Sungah by her collar, surprising the older wolf and pulled a now wide eyed Sungah close to her face. Their noses touching, "I don't want anyone else touching you or grinding up to you understand?" Minha said in a scary tone.

After hearing that, Sungah was scared yet screaming happily on the inside. She nodded her head to the younger wolf, "You are mine only" Minha stated and Sungah nodded her head again then Minha pulled her even closer and their lips touched. 

Sera saw a random guy grab onto Kyungri's waist and started dancing with her. The drink in Sera's hand started to crack as her hand applied more and more pressure to it. She didn't notice Hyemi standing beside her drinking her own mixed drink.

"What's the glass done to you?" Hyemi asked and Sera glanced at her then to the drink in her hand. She caught sight of the cracks and decided to put her glass away, "Nothing" she said coldly, "You could go get her" Hyemi replied, ignoring her alpha's bad mood.

"I don't feel like fighting in a club" Sera said while watching her mate continuing to dance with that guy.

"If you say so" Hyemi shrugged, "Hey did you see Sungah and Minha making out on the dance floor?" she asked Sera but the alpha was too absorbed in watching the random guy get too close for comfort with her mate. That was it, she had had enough, she got up, not saying anything to Hyemi and walked straight over to Kyungri.

Breaking through a few people she pulled Kyungri harshly and dragged her away, "What are you doing? What's wrong?" Kyungri was asking as they got back to where Hyemi was standing, but Hyemi soon left as they arrived.

"What's wrong you ask? The problem is I've sat here and watched my mate dance with other people and let them touch her for the past two hours" Sera angrily said. Kyungri didn't say anything, she was thinking about what Sera just said and started to feel bad, even if she did have limits to how she danced with other people.

Even though they hadn't made it official they were still imprinted with each other and had a bond whether it was small or big, if they liked it or not.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you angry and hurt" Kyungri said sincerely, "Just don't let me see some guy all over you again" Sera replied then Minha and Sungah came over, "We're going to go back to the apartment would you give us an hour before returning?" Minha asked smirking. 

The maknae had Sungah by the arm, "Fine whatever" the alpha said, "Thanks" Minha said cheerfully, "Don't mess up the place" Kyungri winked at them, "Of course not" Minha said before leaving with an excited Sungah.

"Where are they going?" Hyemi asked as she just returned, "They are going to the apartment and we" Kyungri said, "Well what are we gonna do?" she looked at Sera, "You don't want to go dance anymore?" she asked sarcastically. Kyungri gave her a: are you kidding me face, "I said I was sorry and if you were watching as closely as you've claimed to have, you would have also noticed I never touched anyone else inappropriately" "You still let other people do it to you though" Sera retorted making Kyungri scoff.

"Lets go get ice cream" Hyemi suggested trying to change the mood, "Do they serve ice cream anywhere at this time?" Kyungri asked, "Not sure but we could walk around and find out" Hyemi said and they left as well.

-

When entered the apartment it was quiet and surprisingly nothing was messed up, only Sungah's clothes she had on from tonight were scattered around.

"Hyemi you can sleep on the couch" Sera said, "Where you gonna sleep?" she asked, "I'll get some blankets and sleep on the floor" "No you aren't going to sleep on the floor you can sleep in my bed its big enough" Kyungri interjected without hesitation. 

"Are you sure?" Sera asked, "Yes" "Well then goodnight" Hyemi said to them while grabbing the blanket off the recliner, "Goodnight Hyemi" Sera said, "Goodnight" Kyungri said and they both went to Kyungri's room.

The lone wolf the light on, "You can borrow some of my pajamas for tonight" she said walking to the dresser. She got out two sets of shorts and shirts. Sera took the clothes and went to the bathroom, while Kyungri hurried up and changed then turned off the light and got into bed.

Since Sera decided to wash her face she took some time in the bathroom and when she returned to Kyungri's room, the younger wolf was already sleeping. 

This was the first time they were sleeping in the same bed, even if they weren't cuddled together.

 

Surprise, not only Sera was jealous hehe.

Kumiko_Kimura18 thanks for the upvote!