Late Night Call.

Alpha's Mate

Sera's POV

Hyemi and I were out in the woods in wolf form while Hyuna and Erin went to go get Sungah and Minha.

Some time later I heard a noise that sounded like someone had shut a car door. My sister and the others shouldn't be back yet. 

Lets hurry to the house someone is here.. I said to Hyemi. We run back to the house and a suv was parked in the driveway. I knew instantly whose it was, it belong to the Shadow Pack. 

Standing on the porch was one of the pack members, Jihyun. 

I transform back then walk over to her, "I didn't know you where coming by" "I just came by to give Erin this" Jihyun said showing me about 5 or 6 clear baggies filled with herbs I'm guessing.

"Oh Erin isn't here right now" I said, "Thats ok here" she gives me the baggies, "Erin already knows what she needs to do with them" Jihyun said, "Well I need to go now, come back over to see everyone soon" "We will" I replied.

When Jihyun left I went and put the baggies in the kitchen, "Since when did Erin start using herbs?" Hyemi asked. I knew why but I wasn't going to tell her the real reason, "Maybe she's gonna curse you and Minha for all the things you've done" I smirk at her.

-

Late that night Kyungri calls me.

"Hey" I answered, "Hey what are you doing?" she asked, "In the bed like other people would be at this time" I say sarcastically.

"Its only midnight smartass and lots of other people are out right now too you know" she replied.

"So are you out like other people?" I asked and she stayed quiet for a moment.

"Actually I'm in the bed" she starts laughing, "Are you drunk?" I ask half-jokingly, "No dummy" "You sure?" "Yes I'm sure, I haven't had alcohol today" she stated. 

"Not today you say."

"I drank some yesterday and got my younger brother really drunk" she laughs again, "You're a lovely sister" "I even made sure he slept on his stomach."

"You deserve a gold medal." 

"Shut up" she said. 

There was silence after that since I didn't reply.

"Sera" I don't respond.

"Really Sera."

"What you told me to shut up so I did, you should feel honored" I stated, "Why is that?" she asked, "I don't normally do what other people tell me" "Oh I feel so honored" I could hear her sarcasm, "I bet."

We continued talking about nothing a little while longer then we finally stopped and I went to sleep.

-

Kyungri's POV

It was time to say bye to everyone.

"You'll come back soon right?" Leo asked when I gave him a hug, "Maybe in a few weeks" I said then gave Gayoon a hug, "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you next time" "I'm glad a got to meet you, come back soon" she replied. Sohyun was in her arms so I kissed her little cheeks, "Bye bye Sohyun aunty Kyungri will see you next time."

Lastly I gave me mom a hug, she hugs me back tightly. I rested my chin on her head since she was shorter than me.

"Next time you come you better bring this Sera girl" she whispered making me smile, "Yes ma'am."

Yeah I decided to tell my mom about Sera but secretly since I didn't want Leo knowing right now. Spending more time with Leo, Gayoon, and Sohyun I don't want Leo being mad at our mom about the whole imprint thing since he isn't imprinted with Gayoon. Meaning his true mate is out there somewhere whether it be someone else is this town or outside of this town. 

"I love you all" I said before walking to my car. 

-

When I got to the apartment no one was there, only me tonight. I put the box of cookies on the counter that my mom made for me in the kitchen. Then I stuck a note on the box: These are for everyone so do not eat all the cookies in one day you fatass.. 

That note was for Sungah cause when she returns I know she'll try to eat them all in one day if I let her.

Since it was only around nine I felt like calling Sera again.

"Hey" I said, "Hey are you back yet?" she asked, "Yeah I just got to the apartment not that long ago."

 

Sorry short ch. 

kimkimchi thank you for the upvote! ^^