Chapter 25

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Author's POV;
 
"Hey baby. I missed you." 
 
Amber heard her giggle at the end of the line as she replied,
 
"I miss you too."
 
Amber smiled. 
 
"How have you been, my lady?"
 
"It's been good. But could've been better with you around. Blame that little who's been keeping you all to herself. You were mine first!"
 
Despite being at two different places from each other, Amber could already picture the adorable pout forming on Jessica's lips. 
 
That adorable little thing. 
 
Amber chuckled softly, the longing she had for Jessica grew deeper. 
 
"I've always been yours princess. Only yours. We're not too far away from achieving our goal together. You and me in our small little cottage in the countryside, free from all our troubles. Maybe we could even have an addition to the family too. Little Jessie or Little 
Amber?"
 
"I want lots and lots of Little Jessie and Amber!"
 
"Woah, someone sounds really eager. You're aren't you?"
 
"Yah you stupid llama! Why are you always ruining the moment? Gosh! You idiot."
 
"It's not my fault that you love my fingers. Oh and my tongue." Amber over the phone, a cheeky smile upon her face. 
 
"Says the girl who's always burying her face in my s and slapping my ."
 
Amber laughed heartily, clutching her stomach. 
 
"Can't blame the girl who has such beautiful assets. I love your dad for not wearing a that night. Or else I wouldn't have found you."
 
"Corny but cheesy. I like it."
 
"That's just the way I am, aren't I?"
 
"I love you, you know that?"
 
"I know that."
 
"Well, aren't you going to tell me you love me too?!" I heard her huff angrily. 
 
Being her usual self, Amber decided to annoy her just a little bit more...
 
"Nah, not really. Krystal is pretty cute. I think I love her now," Despite saying that as a joke, a voice echoed in her mind that it was the truth but she ignored it. 
 
"What?! You take that back, Josephine! You can't be serious?! Oh my god, you little bastard?! How can you do this to me?!"
 
"Krystal is really pretty, nice, and she has a really curvaceous body and beautiful lips. So why not?"
 
Amber laughed silently as she heard Jessica squeal at the top of her lips. 
 
Deafening but she still found it admirable. 
 
"You're such a heartless idiot, you know that?! I loved you first!"
 
"I'm a heartless idiot, because you stole my heart, my queen. I love you. I was kidding. I'll never leave you for your sister. She can never replace you."
 
"Oh my god, you sick bastard. I thought you were being serious! Gosh you're so annoying! Don't do that anymore Amber! Don't you dare leave me!"
 
"I won't. Why would I? You're everyone's dream girl. I'd be a pathetic loser and a brainless if I'd ever did that. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met and I really really really like you. So no, I don't have any plan of leaving you for now or ever."
 
"You better mean that or I'll skin you alive." Amber shuddered at her girlfriend's violence. 
 
Jessica Jung was a feisty, wild lady alright. Scary but y. 
 
"When can I get to see you again? It's been a week!"
 
"You can meet me tonight . We'll go grab dinner at the night market, catch a movie, get some ice cream before returning home and then we can make love all night. Sounds good?"
 
She pondered at her words. 
 
"What about Krystal?"
 
"You'll leave her of course. Just for a few days."
 
"It's time?" Amber questioned her. 
 
"It's time."
 
A few hours after the call, Amber soon got ready for her date with her beloved. 
 
A white crisp blouse on with blue shorts, completed with a pair of yellow boat shoes. 
 
She smirked at her attractive self as she ran her fingers through her short silky blond locks. 
 
She definitely looked good. 
 
'Here it goes,' She thought before making her way out. 
 
Three. 
 
Two. 
 
One. 
 
And right on cue, she heard Krystal's shriek as the girl blocked her way, arms crossed infront of her. 
 
She wasn't happy. 
 
At all. 
 
"It's 10pm. Where are you heading to?"
 
Her endless interrogation began. 
 
"Out."
 
"With whom?"
 
"A friend."
 
"To where?"
 
"Gangnam."
 
"When will you be back?"
 
"Not sure."
 
"Gender?"
 
"Girl."
 
"Do I know her?"
 
"No."
 
"Name?"
 
Amber kept mum. She was definitely an expert at pushing the right buttons to piss Krystal Jung off. 
 
It was working. 
 
Everything was going well as planned. 
 
"Amber Liu, I'm asking you a question. I believe you have a mouth to answer me back."
 
Amber simply glanced at Krystal before scoffing. 
 
She threw a dirty look at her, pushing her to the side, reaching for the door. 
 
Despite the pain in her heart due to Amber's cold treatment, Krystal managed to steady herself, holding both of Amber's shoulders down. 
 
"I'm going with you."
 
Amber's eyes grew as huge as saucers as those words spilled from Krystal's mouth. 
 
"No you're not. You're staying here. Till I get back home."
 
"I'm coming with you. And that's that."
 
"You're not ing going anywhere. You stay in this home by your ing self. I'm going alone." Amber hissed angrily. 
 
Krystal remained unaffected by Amber's intense gaze, keeping calm and composed. 
 
"No. I am not going to stay at home by myself. I am coming with you to meet this friend of yours," She stated, raising her chin in stubborn defiance. 
 
Amber cussed, her blood beginning to boil. 
 
Krystal was obviously irritating the out of her. 
 
Amber knew she was going to regret her next move but still, she went for it. 
 
'Sorry Krystal but you brought this upon yourself,' The voice in her mind called out as her left palm met Krystal's cheek. 
 
Krystal's temple hit the floor hard, the impact stunning him. She saw bursts of white light before everything went dark. 
 
Only slowly did the world come into focus again. 
 
Her eyes frantically searching Amber's for an answer, the blood in her head still pounding hard. 
 
"When I tell you to do something, you better ing listen to me. I'm the boss here, not you. Things here go my way, not yours."
 
"A-amber w-why? W-what has happened to you?" She stammered. 
 
She needed an answer. 
 
Everything has happened too quickly in a blink of an eye. 
 
Just yesterday, they were busy making love on the bed, Amber purring such sweet words into her ears. 
 
And now here she was, screaming at her face, raging at her for no apparent reason. 
 
Slapping her across the face. 
 
Krystal couldn't understand her sudden change of behaviors. 
 
Softly, she whispered again. 
 
"Amber what's wrong? What did I do now?"
 
She observed how Amber mumbled some vulgarities, ruffling her hair in annoyance as she shot daggers in Krystal's direction. 
 
Immune to the whole situation, Krystal didn't shudder away due to fright like before. 
 
She wasn't afraid of Amber's glares anymore. 
 
"Amber, tell me."
 
Amber heaved a deep sigh, grabbing Krystal's collar shortly after. 
 
Krystal remained still. 
 
"You want to know why I'm like this? It's because of you Krystal. I hate this, I freaking hate this. I'm tired of being interrogated like a ing criminal each time I step out of this house. 
 
I'm bloody tired of being treated like a prisoner, constantly reporting to you about my whereabouts. I'm your ing girlfriend, not some dog. I need some space. I need privacy too. 
 
I don't do this to you. At all. I don't ask you where you're going. As long as I know you're coming back home. I trust you enough to assure that you're not cheating behind my back or seeing other people. 
 
You yourself said trust is important in a relationship. Why don't I see that coming from you?
 
I know I worked as a bloody before, but I got over it already. I'm no longer that ed up kid with that stupid addiction. I've changed. Why can't you understand that?
 
Why can't you understand me?" Amber abruptly pulled away from the poor girl, chucking her aside as though she was a useless piece of junk. 
 
"I'm trying to Amber! I'm doing the best I can! I just get insecure sometimes! You can't blame me!" Krystal  relented, attempting to stand up for herself. 
 
"Well, don't get your insecurities in the way of our love Krystal! Looking at the way you're behaving towards me, it seems as though you don't trust me at all. 
 
And it hurts to know that my own girlfriend can barely trust me going out on my own just because I worked as a before. 
 
It hurts so bad."
 
"I love you Krystal Jung Soojung, more than I love myself. I admit that. But can't you see all the efforts I've been putting into this relationship to make it better?
 
I've sacrificed so much for you. I've placed you as my top priority, always putting your needs before mine. That's how much you mean to me. Not even Jonghyun or Key or Victoria whom I've been with all my life value that much to me. 
 
It's you Krystal. It's always been you. Now then I know that it's you. Only you.."
 
Krystal tried to put a comforting hand on her back but Amber instantly jerked away as if scalded. 
 
Amber hissed spitefully. 
 
"Don't ing touch me."
 
"Amber.... I'm sorry. I never knew I was going overboard, I was just trying to keep you safe. I don't want any other girls to be near you. 
 
You're so perfect babe, anyone could easily fall for you and try to steal you away from me. I can't lose you. Not anymore."
 
Amber rolled her eyes, completely unamused. 
 
"Here we go again. We've talked about this haven't we?! Stop being like this. Things are not always about you. You think I'm not afraid too? 
 
You think I'm not scared of losing you? Whenever we go out and those men stare at you like a pack of hungry wolves, I get so bloody insecure. Aghast that you'd might actually prefer one of them more than me. 
 
And then you'd leave me. But I trust you enough to believe that you wouldn't do that to me. I placed all my trust upon you. Why can't you do the same?"
 
"I'm falling for you deeper each day Krystal... You don't know what I'm going through right now. I'm in deep . I can't decide."
 
"Just stop making me love you Krystal. Things would be easier for me, and for you especially. Stop making things harder than it already is.
 
Stop being so darn perfect and amazing Stop everything that you're doing, you're only going to attract me more and place yourself in more greater danger. 
 
Just trust me, Krystal. Do this for me."
 
Amber stared at Krystal, making sure he understood her, then turned and walked away. 
 
"And the reason why you haven't seen Sulli around the past few months is because I paid her. A hundred grand just for her to stay away from you. I'd pay any amount to keep you safe. But sadly, you don't see that."
 
Krystal remained frozen as her figure receded until she eventually vanished from sight. 
 
 
 
school starts tomorrow so I apologise since there wouldn't be many frequent updates but I'll try. oh and this will probably be my last fanfic for a while since I have a major exam coming up later this year. Please do comment, suscribe and upvote. Thanks for your endless support.