Chapter 22

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Author's POV;
 
"Ahjumma, thank you so much. You don't know what this means to me."
 
"It's okay child. I really needed a cashier anyway. Goodbye, take care!"
 
Krystal briefly hugged the old lady to express her gratitude. 
 
"Thanks again! I'll be here again tomorrow to start work! Bye!"
 
She walked out of the cafe, an overall cheery vibe surrounding herself. 
 
She was completely over the moon. She's finally found a job, Amber has recently gotten over her addiction, Sulli has changed for the better. What's there not to be happy about?
 
Everything was simply going the way she wanted. 
 
She thought of Amber. She loves that llama so much. Her first love, her first kiss, her first time. They were all taken by Amber Josephine Liu. And that dork has made all her first experiences with her the most amazing moments of her life. 
 
Amber is definitely the best she's ever had. Amber's charming, good-looking, y, beautiful, kind, sweet, adorable, thoughtful and just lovable. And to top that, she has an amazing body with solid abs and defined biceps. Krystal thought she's more than lucky to own such a wonderful creature, the girl she call her hers. 
 
She'd always go nuts whenever Amber would call her name, tell her how much she loves her, compliment her endlessly throughout the day, the way Amber always made her feel special without fail. It's no wonder Amber had many suitors lining up for her. She's beyond perfect. 
 
She couldn't help but to smile. 
 
She's too hopelessly in love with a girl named Amber Josephine Liu. 
 
Amber's POV;
 
From: The love of my life
Hey baby. I'll be back in two hours or so. AND GUESS WHAT?! I've finally found a job! A nice old lady decided to hire me as a cashier at her cafe. Isn't she the nicest? Anyway, I miss you sugarcake. Bye, love you xoxo. 
 
To: The love of my life. 
Congrats babe. And you're wrong because I'm the nicest! Only I. Hehe. Be back home faster because I really really miss you. /pouts/ I love you too baby. Annyeong ^^
 
I smiled seeing our exchange of texts. This girl never fails to cheer me up every single time. 
 
"Why are you smiling to yourself? Are you again?!" Jessica suddenly popped out of nowhere, snatching my phone away from me. 
 
I laughed at her remark before pulling her down onto my lap. 
 
"Do I really look like a maniac to you Jessica Jung?"
 
She completely ignored me, too immersed in reading my texts with Krystal. 
 
"Amber Josephine Liu, why is her contact named as 'the love of my life'? I'm the one, not her." 
 
"It means nothing, babe. It's just part of the game. Besides she changed it, not me. She's the desperate one." I rolled my eyes recalling that incident. 
 
"You're not falling in love with her are you?" She eyed me suspiciously, pointing at me accusingly. 
 
"Nope Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I only love you, you're my baby girl."
 
"Don't try to sweet-talk your way out of this. Just look at your messages! So cheesy and mushy and lovey-dovey!"
 
"Aw come on, that's what couples are supposed to behave aren't they? Besides you brought me into this, remember that. And I don't mean a single word in those stupid texts. I love you. Y-o-u."
 
"I-I love you too. But I'm so afraid you might really fall for her and leave me for her. I don't want that to happen to us."
 
"That'll never happen. Every action has its consequences. And these are a few of it. You have to face it honey. Just think about the results later. We'd have no trouble in life, just the two of us. Don't stress yourself out too much, don't worry."
 
"I love you Amber Josephine Liu. Even more than that little that I have as a sister does."
 
I chuckled seeing her so angry as I rocked our bodies from side to side, planting light kisses on her neck. I felt her shudder against me, her fingers trembling. I paused for awhile, as a sudden realization hit me. 
 
"Sooyeon-ah, why do you even hate your little sister so much? You've never told me anything." A dark look flits across her face as she remembers something. She looks down...
 
Seeing her expression, I immediately regretted saying those words out. 
 
"It's fine if you don't want to though. I'll still carry on doing with whatever I have to if it's really going to make you happy."
 
She flashed a genuine smile, bringing her hand to my face, rubbing my cheek ever so softly. 
 
"Are you sure you're not an angel Amber?"
 
I grinned, pecking her cheek swiftly.
 
"I've never liked her one bit since her arrival to the family. Our family has always been the broken type so not much affection and love were expressed. Forget about my dad, that heartless creature. He couldn't care less about the family. I had to resort to begging or steal passerby's wallets to support myself.
 
 I grew up alone with no mom or no dad despite them being physically there. Dad was too busy inviting men over to our house and mom was too busy their . They had no time for me, I practically raised my ownself up without the love of my parents.
 
But what broke me the most was the fact that Soojung received the love of a mom and a dad when she arrived. Our mom actually made time with her, cuddling with Soojung during her breaks on the bed.
 
 Even though my dad was a bastard, he still allowed her a few hours to spend it with us but she chose to spend her time alone with Soojung. It's like I never existed. She'd read her bedtime stories, play with her, cook for her, laugh with her, cry with her, kiss her, hug her. 
 
She did everything with Krystal which I've always dreamt of her doing to me instead. And for the first time in my torturous years of living, I actually witnessed my dad being so affectionate with her.
 
 He called her his princess. His baby girl. It was a rare occurrence but she still received the love I've always wanted. Why not me Amber? It was completely absurd and amusing how Soojung received all the attention from my mom although she was my half-sister.
 
We shared the same mom but different dad. I'm sure she's told you about how my mom is always getting forced by dad to random guys for money hasn't she? Well a guy just had to shoot his in her and boom, Krystal Jung Soojung was born. We didn't know who exactly which explains her name. We both took after my mom, so that's why we resemble each other a lot. 
 
I didn't understand why Amber. I've never done anything wrong. But why did my mom treat me like garbage? Why did no one took notice of me? Why didn't dad treated me like how he did to Soojung? Even when I'm his real daughter. His own and my mom's egg fused together but he didn't loved me. Instead he chose to love a girl of a different . I don't get it at all. What does that girl has that I don't?" 
 
She was shaking uncontrollably, hot tears streaming down her face. My heart ached at the sight as I drew her into a tearful hug, allowing her to cry on my shoulder.
 
"I love you, I love you. Let it out Jessica, let it all out. I'm here, to listen to you. Don't bottle up your feelings, just cry it out. Babe, it's okay."
 
"It doesn't end here Amber. A month after our mom left, my dad was desperate, deprived of money. He had no sources of income anymore since mom was gone. And that idiotic douchebag spent the earnings on hoes, gambling and stupid alcohol. One unfortunate night, I woke up to a loud bang on my door before an already guy emerged. I tried to scream but my mouth had already been taped by my dad. My limbs were tied to the corners of the bed. I had no way to escape. 
 
The man threw stacks of cash at my dad before ripping my clothes off. I could feel my tears rolling down, my eyes begging him to stop. But as expected, my dad simply walked out of the house. I tried to struggle against the ropes, ignoring the excruciating pain in my wrists, my ankles. The man hovered over me, smirking before planting kisses all over my body. I turned away in disgust, my eyes searching the whole room frantically for a tool to assist me in my escape. And there she stood, by the door, Soojung, my sister. 
 
She stood rooted to the ground, agape. I praised The Lord for I thought she could've saved me. I pleaded her for help with my glass-eyed eyes, my knitted eyebrows, my overall expression practically screaming for help. They flashed fear, anger, desperation but that fool was useless. She didn't bother about me, she only watched me lose my ity, watched as his tore through my hole,  watched as blood leaked from my , watched as tears shamelessly rolled down my cheeks. She did nothing, Amber. She didn't even try to get help. 
 
Even when my muffled screams were heard, she didn't do anything. I tried screaming her name over and over again but to no avail. I thought she could rescue me from the misery but I was proven wrong, Amber. She waited till that man was done before returning to her room. She didn't cared about my condition. She left me there, Amber. Day after day, the same thing happened. A guy would me, my dad would leave, she would pop out of her room, stand by my door and watch me suffer before going back to her room. Ten years, Amber. I had to go through that for ten horrible years before I finally broke free and ran away from that living hell. Since then, I've never contacted any of them. 
 
And a few days ago, when I coincidentally caught a glimpse of her on the streets of Gangnam, I knew I had to have my revenge."
 
I wiped her tears away gently, my lips upon her forehead before placing her head on my chest. 
 
"You've gone through so much, princess. Too much.. I'm here to protect you now. I won't let anything harm you anymore, Sooyeon. You can count on me. I love you. I love you so much Jessica Jung." I whispered, full of sincerity and purity as I her hair, sniffing her scent. 
 
"I love you too Amber Liu." She too whispered, lifting her head up before locking her lips with mine. Our lips moved in perfect rhythm, our bodies rocking back and forth. Not long after, our tongues got involved as they begin to tangle with each other. 
 
We parted to gasp for air, resting my forehead on hers. 
 
"Make her fall for you. Have with her. Let her grow so overly attached to you. Fulfill her needs. Treat her like a complete princess. Do whatever she tells you to." I nodded. 
 
"After some time, I want you to toy around with her feelings. Don't see her as a human, see her like your doll. her as hard as you can even if she refuses, abuse her, piss her off. Do whatever which would blow her top off."
 
"Got it."
 
"Then be nice again. 'Love' her again. Assure to her that you've repented. Apologise. Shower her with gifts, affection, love. Gain her trust back and make her feel like she's the only girl in the entire world. Finally propose to her. With the most expensive ring you can ever find. Ensure the whole wedding decorations are the grandest and the most beautiful among all weddings. Invite everyone you know, invite everyone she knows."
 
"But on the wedding day, don't bother to show up. By then I would have earned what I've wanted and we'll be able to live happily ever after like how we've always imagined.  And when she does come to see you for an explanation, I want you to dump her in the most humiliating way possible."
 
Her soft, gentle eyes had transformed into a fierce, determined pair as she deeply stared into mine. 
 
"Amber, I want you to crush her. Like how she crushed me."
 
"I will. I promise you I will."
 
 
wow you all sounded so pissed off and mad in my previous chapter hahahaha. do comment and suscribe and upvote. And thank you so much for the 7300 views, I really appreciate it.