Chapter 20

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Amber's POV; 
 
"Baby I'm going now!" Her high-pitched voice rang through my ears. Instantly, I ran into her arms, holding her body close to mine, wrapping my arms around her waist ever so tightly. 
 
I pouted my lips as I mumbled with a tinge of sadness. 
 
"Again? You've been out so often, you barely have time for me. Don't you love me anymore Soojung?"
 
"Don't say that. Of course I love you Josephine. I'm looking for a job, don't you remember? You can't be the only one working, I want to help you," She placed her hands on my cheeks, as she rubbed them in a circular motion. 
 
"You're working too hard, it's been days since we had !" I folded my arms, sulking immediately. 
 
"You really love my body don't you?" 
 
"Hello? You have rock solid abs, such beautiful s, luscious lips, a delicate and a tough . Who wouldn't love that?" I nearly squealed seeing her cheeks turning a deep shade of red. Cutiepie. 
 
"Stop being so straightforward! I mean, back to our main topic!" She lightly slapped my arm, obviously embarrassed. 
 
"I have enough money in my bank account! We can use that money!" 
 
"I can't live off your money my whole life Amber. We're together so we help each other. Don't worry babe, this will all end soon."
 
"I'd rather have you be doing that than watching you apply for ten thousand different jobs but to no avail."
 
"DON'T CURSE ME, IDIOT!" I smiled. 
 
"I will be back soon okay? Wait for me. You can go out to have some fun but not too much fun," She said sternly with glaring eyes. 
 
I playfully saluted her with a wide grin on my face. She pecked my forehead as she hugged for a few seconds. I watched her wave goodbye, her lips mouthing 'I love you' before she disappeared out of my sight. 
 
I love you too Krystal Jung Soojung.  
 
Krystal's POV;
 
I love that dork. She's been so obedient this past month which just attracted me even more. I'm more than lucky to have her. 
 
She resigned that job immediately the next day and was more than determined to get rid of her addiction. It was definitely difficult at first, she was so at one point she nearly me! But that's not the point. 
 
She couldn't keep her hands off herself, touching herself nearly every night. She cried hysterically when I burned her stash of magazines and blocked all the websites on our laptop. It broke me honestly but it's for the best. 
 
Weeks passed by and here we are, better than ever. She's finally gotten the hang of it, to control her desires. She's really the best. I'm glad she allowed me to help. She's definitely happier now, and that's enough for me.
 
We used to have before but now, it's all about making love to each other. 
 
Recently, Amber got hired as a chef at a nearby bistro. Seems surprising isn't it? I was shocked at first too but boy, that llama can really cook. I love it whenever she whip up different dishes for me and name them after me. It's really cute and sweet too. The pay isn't too much but not too little. Just enough to support the both of us. And let me remind you that she looks extra y whenever in that apron. 
 
I on the other hand, have no luck in finding a job. It's been a month now and no one wants to hire me! But I'm not giving up. I know Amber has saved up enough but it'd be mean of me to depend on her for rest of my life. 
 
I casually turned round the corner as I wandered through the streets, headphones plucked in hopefully to spot a flyer which stated "Female Assistant Wanted" or "Hiring New Employees". That'd be great. I drummed my fingers on my thigh to the beat, my head bobbing to the rhythm. 
 
Despite the loud music booming in my ears, I could still hear the familiar creepy voice calling out for me, her presence which I could never avoid. 
 
"Krystal, I'm back." 
 
Amber's POV;
 
I frowned hearing knocks on the main door, my eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Krystal is back already?
 
I ran almost immediately towards the door, unlocking it without haste. Well I should have probably reassure again if it was really Krystal because I was now face to face with a petite but beautiful lady wearing such fitting clothes that hugged her curves perfectly. 
 
Her eyes were so captivating, literally me in. Her lips so plump and juicy. Her body, I'd never waste a second to explore it. All was forgotten seeing this creature in front of me. controlling your hormones. I don't give a damn anymore. 
 
"Amber....."
 
 
 
 
 
Do I smell drama? HEHEHEHEH. Suscribe, comment, upvote.