Chapter 12

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Amber's POV;
 
Immediately I jumped onto my feet , grabbing her collar so roughly that the cloth ripped a little. Veins were visible on my neck and wrists, my face was turning red upon hearing the confession. I was beyond mad, I felt like I could kill this creature with my bare fists.  
 
"You son of a ! I'm going to ing kill you!"
 
I cringed as she flashed her sinister smirk that I've grown to hate in such a short period of time. 
 
"Before you actually do that, I'm sure our Krystal here has something to say."
 
"Don't talk bull with me, Choi Sulli. She doesn't have a bloody clue about this."
 
"Eh? I clearly remembered seeing her behind a trash can, witnessing the incident with wide eyes and a agape mouth."
 
I turned to Krystal, her face already tear-stained. 
 
"K-Krystal?" I ended up stuttering, depression slowly engulfing me. 
 
"Too bad she never did anything to save you that night huh Amber?"
 
"Shut the up Choi Sulli! Krystal, you knew about this?"
 
She tried to come up with a response but to no avail. She gave me a slight nod before whispering 'sorry'. 
 
"You think sorry is going to ing solve this Krystal? You knew and you didn't tell me? She could've been imprisoned for attempted murder months ago but you chose to let this issue go. You chose for Sulli to inform me in this manner and watch me go bonkers. Why? Why do you always seem to enjoy making me mad? Why are you always choosing the easy way out but ends up hurting both parties, Krystal? What have I ever done to you Krystal Jung Soojung? I've already apologized for my past behavior but it clearly shows that you haven't really forgiven me." 
 
"Amber, no. You don't understand. I just didn't wanted you to act so rashly and end up doing something that is going to affect your future."
 
"WHAT ARE YOU NOW? MY MOM?! What the Krystal? You just had to tell me and I'll settle the rest by myself! YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME AND ORDER ME ON WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT TO! She almost killed me and you didn't bother to inform me? Is that how you express your love for someone Krystal?"
 
"But she didn't killed you! Okay? Get over it!"
 
"You want me to get over it? You want me to forget that this son of a here almost took my life away? You want me to completely put that aside? ANSWER ME!"
 
"N-no. It's n-not like th-that."
 
"THEN TELL ME KRYSTAL! ING TELL ME!"
 
I heard Choi Sulli snickered as she began to applaud. 
 
"Brilliant. You both amuse me. Fighting as though both of you are a couple when infact it's obviously a one sided love. ing wake up already Amber Liu. She doesn't love you. She loves me. Have you guys had before? Nope. But i did. With her."
 
"You shut that ing big mouth of yours, you ! Take those words back. She ing loves me, she told me she loves me." I suddenly erupted, shoving her against the nearest wall. Krystal immediately ran up to break us apart, instantly being pushed away by me. She fell to the ground with a groan, clutching her head tightly. 
 
"Is that how you treat someone you love, Amber? Is that it?" Sulli mentioned, looking at me dead in the eyes. 
 
"Don't try to teach me about love you bastard. You know nothing. Krystal and I love each other. She said she'll love me for eternity."
 
"And you believe her, Amber?" And then it struck me. Does Krystal really loves me like how she tells me every morning? Does she really mean it? Or was this just a game? Maybe these two were ganging up on me. Maybe Krystal doesn't love me. Maybe Choi Sulli was right. 
 
Fury and rage were evident in my eyes as I applied more of my body weight against Sulli's. 
 
"It doesn't matter now. I can always find other girls. I am just going to end your life right here. Like how you tried to end mine that night. The only difference is, I will succeed." I grabbed for the nearest glass, crashing it against the table as the ends were now sharp and pointy. Pierce through her body, blood gushing out of her wounds.  Perfect. 
 
"Don't bother saying your last words, Choi Sulli." With that I plunged the broken glass forward, but an arm beat me to it. The fingers wrapped around my wrist, preventing me to fulfil my wish of killing that douche. 
 
"The ! Let me go!" I turned to look at the owner of those fingers. My heart shattered into a million pieces seeing the most unexpected person. Krystal. Her grip on my wrist was so strong, her tears rolling down her cheeks. She was sniffing and coughing, begging me to show that some mercy. 
 
"Don't do this Amber. Don't kill her."
 
"Take my life instead Amber, just not hers."
 
"Amber, show her some mercy. Please. You can do better than this."
 
"Amber, I love Sulli."
 
Her last statement shocked me. It was as though I was being into a black hole in space. It was as though the  oxygen mask was taken away from me. It was as though my heart was being stepped on mercilessly. It was as though someone was burning me alive.
 
"Krystal...... Why?" I tried to look into her eyes for an answer but failed as I felt my body being pulled away from the pair. I struggled against their hold. I needed an answer. 
 
"Let me go you ers! Release me! ing hell! off!" I trashed wildly, screaming at their faces. 
 
"Sorry Sir but you've caused too much of a ruckus in our shop. We're afraid we have to let you go. You're banned from returning here ever again."
 
"That's bull! I'm one of your regular customers! this! Krystal help me! You love me don't you?! Don't lie to me Krystal! I know you don't love her! Please Krystal! I love you Krystal, I forgive you! Just take me away from these monsters. I won't kill Sulli, I just want you please! I promise!"
 
My cries were ignored as Krystal turned her back against me, attending to Sulli instead. The sight broke me as grief, agony and depression covered me. 
 
I tried to make a run towards her but failed as the monsters were ing strong. Krystal..... Don't do this to me. You love me don't you?
 
"Sorry Sir. If you try to do anything that may harm us or the customers, we'll call the police with no hesitations." And they released me. 
 
I couldn't care less about them as my eyes went back to Krystal and that retard. Her hands were on Choi Sulli's back, massaging it ever so gently. I felt a tug at my heart, the pain was too much for me to bear. 
 
I walked in the opposite direction, completely forgetting about the boys back in the car. Who the cares anyway? Too much drama for me in a day. I cursed my luck as my knuckles met the dry wall along the pavement. 
 
"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH? I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE WITH NO HARDSHIPS BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO LET ME FACE THESE RIDICULOUS OBSTACLES EVERY SINGLE TIME! I HAVEN'T DONE ANY SIN! SO WHY? ING ANSWER ME! TAKING AWAY MY FAMILY FROM ME WAS ENOUGH! NOW THAT I FINALLY FOUND A GIRL, YOU JUST HAD TO SCREW THINGS UP AGAIN! WHY FOR SAKE?!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs, staring into the sky. 
 
My fist was now bloody as passerbys stared at me in confusion as though I was some kind of a psychotic. 
 
"What the hell are you staring at? OFF YOU PIECE OF !" I ranted, spitting at them as I pointed the middle finger. 
 
I flagged a taxi before making my way in. 
 
"Ahjussi, bring me to the pub, 'Paradise'. Make your way there fast."
 
My workplace. The only place I can achieve peace and solemnity besides the boys' house. 
 
I sighed in relief as the familiar scent of and alcohol met my nose as soon I pushed the door open. 
 
"Victoria, find me a good . One who will pay me lots of money. Probably one who is ing attractive and has big s and a juicy . Hey bartender, shower me with your famous shots. Offer me anything that is sure to make me pass out. Hey everyone, eveything is on the house tonight! My treat!"
 
The crowd erupted in cheer as howls and whistles were heard across the room. 
 
"LET'S PARTY!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
sorry for not updating for over a week. something came up and I was pretty busy. I hope this chapter is able to make up for my absence. Please do upvote and comment and suscribe. I really appreciate it if you do. Also thank you for the 4000+ views, you guys are amazing.