Chapter 24

s weren't meant to fall in love.

Author's POV;

"Good morning, sunshine." Amber cheerfully greeted in Krystal's ear as she wrapped her arms around the girl's petite waist. 

Krystal smiled, turning her head to the left, kissing Amber's lips before averting her attention back to cooking pancakes. 

"Morning sweetie." She felt Amber's nose on her neck as the latter inhaled deeply, taking in her smell. 

"Mmm you smell like strawberries. And are you going to be done any sooner? I'm really hungry."

"Wait for a little while, you dino." 

"Soojungie, I'm really hungry! Feed me, feed me now! Cook faster! I'm hungry, I need to eat! Faster, faster, faster! Hurry up!" 

Anyone could tell that Amber was horrible at aegyo but for Krystal, it was the most cutest, adorable sight she's ever seen. 

She switched off the stove before facing Amber. 

She let out a little squeal before pinching Amber's cheeks. 

"Aigoo my baby is so cute isn't she? My dino is hungry, my cute little dino. Pancakes are ready my beloved hehe. Let's fill that empty tummy of yours!" She rubbed their noses together, leading her to the table. 

"Let's eat!" Krystal exclaimed. 

"But I want you to feed me." Amber stated cutely, instantly pouting. 

Krystal had to resist the urge of slamming Amber's body against the table, attack her lips with hers and just strip her off her clothes at that very moment. 

But that wouldn't be very appropriate now would it?

Especially on a nice Saturday morning. 

"You're such a baby, you know that. And let me remind you that you're 21."

"You're just a year younger than me, loser. Now feed me, you peasant." Amber demanded playfully, pointing to . 

"Princess, you mean." Krystal retorted. 

"No. Peasant. You're my peasant. My loyal servant. Now come on, enough with the talking. I need food in my mouth."

"I'm not going to. Not if you're going to ask me nicely." 

"Feed me while they're still hot."

"No."

Amber sighed, scratching her head. She took a deep breath. 

"Jung Soojung, would you please feed this lowly servant of yours? Could you just put those delicious pancakes that you've cooked for us into my filthy mouth? Pretty pretty please. Please my beautiful princess. Feed your peasant."

Krystal could immediately feel the familiar butterflies forming in her stomach. That familiar tingly sensation. That familiar feeling whereby her heart jumps and twirls around. 

And that familiar blush creeping up her cheeks. 

"Okay okay I will. Stop with that aegyo, it's gross." She lied although her heart actually loved every bit of it. 

And so she did. Feeding Amber like a mom would to her newborn baby. With little pecks on the lips every now and then. It was perfect. 

They were perfect. 

Amber tucked the loose strands of hair behind Krystal's ear as she admired the girl's beauty. 

Perfect even when she's asleep. Eyelids closed, mouth open. 

Krystal was obviously beat since the pair has been doing chores the whole day. 

Washing the dishes, doing the laundry, cooking, sweeping the house, clean the windows, tidying their bedrooms. 

Amber was fatigued too but she fought her desire to fall asleep after seeing Krystal so peaceful far away in her dreamland.

Suddenly she wasn't so tired anymore.  

Amber had to literally go on her knees and shower Krystal's face with kisses to convince her to clean the house together. 

That lazy . 

She's so spoilt. 

Amber chuckled lightly, careful to not awaken the sleeping angel beside her. 

Five months with this monster and she's learnt so much about her. And one thing is to never disturb her whenever she's having her rest. 

Similar to Jessica Jung Sooyeon. 

She sighed, thoughts of her racing through her mind. 

She loves Jessica so much. She really does. Her first love. 

And everyone's first love are always the ones who has the biggest impact in their lives. 

And that applied to Jessica too. 

Amber was her first love too. 

Sure she played around with both boys and girls, making out here and there. Heading to different parties every night. 

But Amber Josephine Liu was the first Jessica ever entrusted her heart to. 

They met a year ago, two months before Amber met Krystal. 

Jessica was simply looking for some fun on a typical Friday night together with her friends. 

Dressed in a skimpy top, revealing hot shorts, black stockings, tall high heels. 

Anyone would want that on their bed. 

Amber immediately set her eyes on her since she first stepped into the pub. Completely mesmerized by her beauty. And her body. 

She was beyond beautiful, her blond hair caught the bright lights like burnished gold, and her brown eyes were electric even at a distance. 

Amber was attracted to this gorgeous lady. 

She observed how she approached her boss, exchanged a few words with her as she scanned the room.

Her eyes landed on her. 

And for the first time ever, she felt her heart skipped a beat. 

Both were getting lost in each other's eyes, too drawn by their respective's charms. 

Amber gulped nervously, fixing the tie around her neck uncomfortably seeing how the woman's finger pointed at her. 

With those fierce eyes of hers. 

So charismatic. 

So feisty. 

"I want that one." Amber heard her say.

Her heart started jumping. 

Amber tried to play it cool, her demeanor calm as Victoria and her slowly approached her. 

"Amber?"

"Yes boss?" 

"Another customer. She's willing to pay a really high price so you better satisfy her needs for the next three hours. Don't go easy on her, she likes it rough."

Amber could've sworn it was the most melodious sound to her ears hearing the girl's laughter. 

"Yes I do like it rough."

Amber nodded as she held her by the arm, drifting away from Victoria as she led her to an enclosed room. 

"So Amber huh?" She nodded again. 

"My name is Jessica. Jessica Jung." Jessica held out her hand towards Amber. 

Amber glanced at her hand before giving it a firm shake. 

"You don't talk?"

"Only during ."

"?" Amber nodded. 

"You look pretty young to be working as a host."

Amber ignored her. 

Sure she was attracted to this girl but she wasn't too comfortable to be speaking to her freely. Amber knew she was just trying to be nice and friendly but she preferred silence. 

She liked her feelings to be bottled up. 

"We're here."

"I'm not feeling so anymore. Can't we just have a chat?"

Amber immediately stood up hearing that, heading back to the door. 

She wasn't going to waste three hours just talking to this beautiful stranger. 

She could use that time banging another five girls or so. 

She's hired to have not to have some stupid chat. 

"Wait don't go."

"Please."

"Stay just for a little while."

"I have money." Amber stopped, her hand on the knob. 

Money?

"How much?" She asked nonchalantly. 

"Five thousand bucks."

Amber pondered for a while. 

"Six thousand?"

"Deal." 

"Now get back here and sit next to me."

Amber strutted over to the stranger on the bed placing her a few feet away from her. 

"Closer." Amber obliged. 

"Now hug me." 

"What?"

"I'm cold okay." Amber hugged her, keeping her warm. 

She felt her heart violently pounding against her chest. 

How could a stranger make her feel this way?

"Why don't you want to have ?"

"I want to have my first time with someone I truly love."

"You're not a ?!" Amber screamed, obviously scared out of her wits. 

"Something wrong with that?"

"I-I'm sorry. It's just that you're so beautiful, your body is amazing, your eyes are so pretty, your s would be nice to be fondled with. It's kind of a surprise."

Jessica felt the rush of blood in her cheeks. 

This Amber Liu sure was something. 

"Are you trying to get into my pants?"

Amber chuckled. 

"I'm being quite honest here Miss Jessica Jung." 

"Well thank you Miss Amber?"

"Liu. Amber Liu."

"A Chinese, I suppose." Amber nodded. 

"Amber Liu?"

"Hm?" Amber returned Jessica's intense gaze. 

"I think I like you."

 

 

 

 

A little about Jessber here hehehe. Comments, it keeps me going. Thanks guys. And have you seen the kryber moments at the concert,.,,