Chapter 16

s weren't meant to fall in love.

 

Krystal's POV; 
 
"Amber Liu! I'm back!" I screamed down the hallway as I threw my office bag to a corner. So tired. 
 
"Soojung-ah! Gosh I missed you!" She ran into my arms, spinning me around before she planted a kiss on my cheek as she placed me down. Instantly, the lethargy I felt seconds ago disappeared. THE POWER OF LOVE. She held me closer for a few more seconds before sealing my lips with a kiss. 
 
"Aw my cutie missed me that much? Ah so adorable," I patted her head, giggling as the familiar shade of pink appeared on her cheeks. 
 
"Being alone at home from 11am to 9pm isn't very fun, you know." She pouted. I squished her face in my hands, rubbing her nose against mine. 
 
"I'm sorry baby, but we have to save up enough money for the upcoming years since you'll be stuck with me from now on. Hm, how about we spend some time cuddling on the bed tonight? Sounds like a good idea?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly as she suddenly backed away from me. 
 
"I can't," Only then I had realized her outfit.
 
"Amber Josephine Liu, where are you heading to?! At this timing? Explain now!" 
 
"Work?"
 
"With that?" I pointed to her outfit consisting of a white tight tank top and red skinny jeans with black boots, and a black snapback on her head. 
 
"Yeah?"
 
"But you work at a provision shop! Why do you have to dress so handsomely?! You're still going to wear an uniform over it!" I 'raged' at her. Don't lie to me Amber. I know everything. Just don't say something that ain't true.
 
"We're allowed to use our casual clothes?" Gosh, you're a terrible liar. Just like any other day, I played along. 
 
"Really? I must really visit your workplace some other time. It's really cool and unique! And we could grab supper together or catch a movie after your shift!" I clasped my hands together in excitement, my mind slowly drifting far before,
 
"NO NO YOU CAN'T! DON'T COME!" She shook her head, putting her hands up in disagreement. Too obvious. 
 
"Why not? I want to see my girlfriend at work! Is that wrong?" I placed my hands on my hips, slowly turning mad at her behavior. 
 
She looked around for a moment, probably wondering on how to reply to me before she suddenly yelled, "Bye gotta go! See you, love you!" 
 
She gave me a brief hug before rushing out the door. Disappointed by her actions, I hung my head low before sliding down to the floor. Gently, I fiddled with the ring on my finger as tears slowly ran down my cheeks. 
 
"You forgot our first monthsary, you idiot....."
 
Amber's POV; 
 
"Here's your 500 bucks, handsome. Thanks for the great . Best two hours of my life." She winked at me before my lips. She had a great body, no doubt. A nice face, no doubt. Customers as cute as this are come by about twice per week. And when i say cute, i mean really really really cute but nope, my heart is only for the Krystal Jung Soojung. 
 
Frankly, I nearly peed my pants when she said she wanted to visit me at my workplace. I know I shouldn't have ran off like that, but she can't find out. Not now. Not ever. I thought she had found out! God I nearly fainted... 
 
I'm just really afraid. She might leave me for who I am. I'm a addict, I love girls' bodies. Besides, it's the only way to repay Victoria and fast cash too. And I want to give Krystal Jung Soojung the life I've dreamt of sharing it with, she deserves everything in this world. And money is the answer to that. 
 
That 100000 dollars slipped away from my hands just like that. Choi Sulli took it all. But it's okay. I still have heaps of money left. I'd give any amount of money to her for my Soojung. She's my priority. I have to protect her. If she left again, I'd just die. I love her too much now that the thought of my life without her makes me sick. 
 
That Choi Sulli better keep to her words. Or else. Or else I swear I'll rip that bastard's head off. I swear I will. I strutted over to the bar as I slumped onto a seat. 
 
"Bro, a dry martini please." Within seconds, the alcoholic beverage was placed before me. I grinned. 
 
"Thanks bro." He nodded, flashing a smile. I took out my phone, at the sudden thought of Krystal, wanting to send a text to her before,
 
"Wow, hotstuff. You look pretty cute today. Care for a round today? Ooo, have you been working out lately?" Another random girl suddenly approached me, squeezing my biceps. I looked up, a little stunned at her beauty. Wow she's really pretty. Control Amber, control. Krystal, you love Krystal. 
 
"My shift ended. Sorry," Like always, I tried playing it cool, refusing her request. But this girl was persistent. 
 
"Aw don't push me away. Sure you can't resist this." She suddenly hopped onto my lap, grinding against my crotch ever so slowly as she latched her lips onto my exposed neck. Unknowingly, I grunted in pleasure, grabbing her . 
 
"How much?" Ugh, screw this I'm going for it. 
 
"Any amount you want baby," And she dragged me away. 
 
Sulli's POV; 
 
*Click*
 
The flash of the camera went off as the image appeared on the screen. I smirked, letting out a little laugh. 
 
Amber, Amber, Amber. You pathetic idiot. I will continue to hurt Krystal, you moron. Only this time, I'll be using you in order to crush the love of your life.  
 
 
 
 
Our Amber forgot Kryber's first month together... Poor Krystal. For how long more will Amber keep her occupation a secret? And JerkSulli is a jerk indeed. Gosh I love Sulli so much but sorry. Amber is a addict hahahahahaha. Okay thanks bye!