Black hole.

Black hole of Vulnerability

[3rd person POV:]

 

"Would you like to tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury about what happened on that night? January 14, 2000. Where Lee Jaeseop struck his wife, Lee Misun in the stomach and pelvic regions. Causing her to die from eternal bleeding. Please, tell us."

Onew gulped. He really didn't wanna tell the jury. It was too hard. The 11 year old child could still remember everything, even if it was just a year ago. Onew looked at his father, sided by his lawyer. In his father's eyes, it was filled with anger and evilness.

"I was in my room that night. Watching TV. Then I heard something fall, and it sounded like glass. So I rushed downstairs to see if my mom or dad was okay, but my mom wasn't. She was crying and my father was.." his voice trailed off, sad and emotional, but he tried to swallow his emotions, "My father was stabbing her, in her stomach against the wall. He threw her onto the floor and stabbed her some more while I was sitting on the stairs confused and... asking him to stop. And he did, but only when he found out she was dead."

The jury gasped and mugged Onew's father.

 

His lawyer nodded, "Yes, and what happened when he found out?"

"He dropped the knife and I ran to my dead mom. He went up to his room and I heard him lock it. I tried to wake up my mom, but...." Onew shed a tear and wiped it off, "After that, I called 911 and they helped out and everything but she was already... passed."

"And what happened to your father?"

"I also called the police, and they took him to the prison. And yeah.."

His laywer walked, changing his spot, showing Onew's chubby, sad face. "And what happened to you?"

"I object! This has nothing to do with the case, he is just a witness, not a sad story!" said Jaeseop's lawyer.

"Sustained. Continue."

And the lawyer was right, Onew really just was a witness. The only thing was, Onew was also a victim. 

 

 

 

Since Onew really only had his father & mother to take care of him, he had no where to turn to. Both his parents were only children and his grandparents were already dead. 

And it drove Onew nuts. He was out of his mind depressed.

So, he got checked into a mental hospital. 

10 years later, he's still not healed. He's still there, feeling all alone, just not fixed. Just not well.

He had few friends to be with, but nothing could compare to being happy, to being normal. In all honesty, Onew just wanted to be happy, to be normal. To be with a family, to have a family. But he can't. He's not normal and he's not happy. 

He tries his best to heal, but he just can't.

He's stuck in his black hole.

 

 

 

[Therapy session:]

Dr Sung: So, how has your day been, Onew?

Onew: The same, just drawing. 

Dr Sung: Black holes again?

Onew: *nods*

Dr Sung: Great, that's great. Will you show me one day?

Onew: *smiles and shakes head*

Dr Sung: *nods* Anything else happen today? Explain in good detail.

Onew: Well, today, Dongwoon was eating a sandwich and he didn't wanna finish it all. So, I got hungry and then suggested he give it to me. But when I bit into it, I noticed that it was a bologna sandwich. And I hate bologna, so I chucked it out my system and the nurses thought I was trying to kill myself but didn't wanna believe me when I said I didn't.

Dr Sung: Well, the nurses just wanna take care of you.

Onew: *shrugs* They should at least trust me. I've been here 10 years.

Dr Sung: *nods* I understand. Well, anything else?

Onew: I heard that the ually obsessed ward has been really uncared for.

Dr Sung: Huh?

Onew: Minho told me some girls got together, telling the nurses that they were going to be sleeping together because they watched some scary movie last night and apparently, had some fun.

Dr Sung: Interesting. I'll report it to the ual Compulsive ward.

Onew: No, don't it's not your ward to take care of. The ward will find out eventually, trust me. Plus, knowing the ual compulsive ward is getting some, gets me happy.

Dr Sung: Don't you love our relationship?

Onew: Our honest, disgusting, 10 year relationship? No. I don't. But I like it a lot. 

Dr Sung: Isn't that the same?

Onew: Not in my black hole.

Dr Sung: *checks time* Oops, ooks like we're done for today. I have to end our session because I have to talk to a new patient that'll be joining you guys in the ward. I'll see you tomorrow, Onew?

Onew: I kind of have to. Take care Doc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: I wrote the first chapter, and I think it was really good! Thing is, I don't know much about the law or government so....

 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed so please comment! I really wanna know if you guys enjoyed or something because I feel lonely after writting a chapter and having no comments.

/sobs, so shameless/

So yeah! Thanks for reading! Sub & comment=)]