Black hole of a heart.

Black hole of Vulnerability

[One Month later; Taemin's POV:]

 

 

I was finally done with talking in court, sitting as a witness under oath. 

My brother was finally in jail.

And I should be happy and everything, but I just can't.

When I first got in this hospital, I felt a little happy, I felt like I could finally be fixed and I could be normal and live a normal life..

 

But no. After a month, everyone, including me sees no progress at all.

It's kind of sad, but..... I just shrug it off.

 

 

 

The guy who rooms next to me, his name is Onew. His room is like connected to my room.

And he's older than me, and has been in the hospital for quite a long time ( for him).

He has to be connected my room because he's an older "caring" person, and he wakes me up in the night whenever I have nightmares of Appa. He does it like all the time at night, even when I'm napping.

But him and I never really talk, he just asks me if I'm okay, if I've eaten yet, if I'm hungry. He tells me to sleep, to take my pils and he says good night and hi sometimes.

But still, Onew hyung is not my friend. He's more like a nurse. Just like everyone else in this place.

I forgot what having a friend felt like..

 

But Dr Kang says I should be more open minded with the people here because I'll be able to make some great, good friends. I just have to open up my heart.

This black hole of a heart, tch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Therapy Session:]

Dr Kang: Annyeong Taemin.

Taemin: *bows and sits down*

Dr Kang: How was your sleep this past week?

Taemin: Why do you ask if you already know?

Dr Kang: I have to ask, and I do want to know more, in detail. Your dreams usually change time to time. I just wanna track it down.

Taemin: Well, if you must know, my father AND my mother visited me last night.

Dr Kang: Care to explain?

Taemin: Appa was with Umma, and they were all happy, but then everything became all blurry and blood stained. And thinking about it now.... it turned black for a second and I stopped dreaming but then I saw my father's face pop up and he said what he always said to me when I slept, "You ungrateful son, you said you loved Appa, but you didn't save me in time. You and your brother should be in jail for what you did to me! I hate you Lee Taemin. One day, when you come here, your Umma and I will turn our backs on you. Just like you did to me.." And then I couldn't breathe and I started to make some noise, but Onew hyung shook me and I woke up crying.

Dr Kang: Oh my... that's a pretty bad dream. *writes down in notebook and puts hand on Taemin's knee, comforting him* It's alright,

Taemin: Yeah yeah. That's what everyone says. But I know it's not true, because I'm depressed and my father keeps visiting me.

Dr Kang: I'm sorry.

Taemin: Don't be. Just heal me already.

 

[End session]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Writer's block is a ..]