It's back.

Black hole of Vulnerability

[3rd person]

 

Taemin's eyes slowly opened, seeing himself in his bed again. Sighing, he fluttered his eyes and woke up to see Onew sitting on a chair, sleeping beside him. Taemin smiled.

"Oh Taemin, you're awake," his nurse chirpped, "I'm glad. You really fell on the floor last night."

The teen scratched his head, "Yeah well. I had a bad dream, so."

"You're lucky Onew found you in time and called me." 

Onew stretched out his arms from his chair and smiled seeing Taemin's bright face, "Good morning sleepy head. How are you feeling?"

The nurse stood there awkwardly.

"I'm alright. My head kind of hurts though. How about you? Your must hurt by sitting in that chair for a while." Taemin said, turning his head to his hyung.

"This? No. I'm okay. Does your head hurt badly? Let me call the nurse... NUR-" Onew stopped and chuckled, finally noticed the nurse, "Ah..... Taemin has a headache. So, treat it." He pointed to the younger boy and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go take a shower, Lee. I need to do stuff on Taemin. Go on now, go. Visit your little friend later."

Onew nodded and got up, saying bye to Taemin & sticking his tongue to the nurse.

Onew does not like Nurse Jung.

 

Nurse Jung waited for Onew to leave before speaking to Taemin.

"Okay Taemin, I need to tell you something," she started out.

"Uh, what is it?"

"It's about you. Your health."

"What about it? Am I healed? For good this time. Please say I'm healed.."

"Nope. It's back again.. I found 3 bruises on your back."

"Oh no..." Taemin covered his face.

"I'm sorry Taemin.. we could try to.."

"No, we can't. Because it'll come back again. I know it will. It's came back so many ing times.. Ever since the whole thing with dad happened.."

"Taemin, stop blaming it on your dad. He's already dead," Jung said, trying to calm down her patient, "All he does is visits you. He has no power over you. You'll be going through the--"

"No. I don't want to. I'm tired. I don't want to go through it, Nurse."

"We'll talk to the doctor about it, okay? But in the mean while, take your pills."

"Whatever." Taemin said like a brat.
 

Nurse Jung sighed and walked out of the room. Leaving Taemin crying.

"Maybe he will kill me in my sleep," whispered Taemin to himself.

 

 

 

 

[Taemin session @ 3:54 PM]

Sung: Taemin-ah. I heard you fell last night.
Taemin: *nods*
Sung: You alright? Did you hurt yourself?
Taemin: *shakes head*
Sung: What happened?
Taemin: *shrugged* Same old.
Sung: Was it your dad again?
Taemin: *nods head*
Sung: *writes down* Why are you so quiet today?
Taemin: *shrugs*
Sung: C'mon Taemin, tell me. I'm here to help.
Taemin: It's back, Doc.
Sung: Your..
Taemin: Yeah. That. It's back again. 
Sung: We can put your in the center again, so you can be treated.
Taemin: No.. I'm tired.. it always comes back. It's a waste of money I don't have & time I'll eventually never have back.
Sung: But you'll die...
Taemin: *shrugs* There's no one who will miss me or whatever. And don't say you will. Because this is strictly just therapy.
Sung: Onew. What's he strictly on? Onew will miss you. He'll probably be more emotional when you're gone. Trust me.
Taemin: *silent*
Sung: *checks time* It's 5:04. It's time for you to go. I have another patient next. Think about what I said, Min. Please.