Chapter 6

Why did we even do this

BAP: Crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omu0-hvXuhs

Max Schneider and Alyson stoner: Sweater Weather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TSxB_Tb2F0

Hyeri's POV

I yawned, stretching my arms out as I suddenly felt a hend mess with my hair. "Yahhh!" I turned angrily to who it was, "Jongup oppa! Look at what you've done!" I grumbled as I tried to fix the messy strands back into place.

I heard all three of them laughing as they settled into their seats. Zelo and Youngjae oppas started a punny competition keeping me in stitches until school started and Mr Kim started the lesson and we all quietened down to learn. Break was just coming up and I couldn't wait yawning for the umpteenth time. I heard a stifled giggle and turned to shoot Jongup oppa a scowl. 

Honestly it's not my fault that I stayed up to think about Daehyun and I. 

I blushed slightly at the thought until I felt someone poking my cheek. Startled I looked up to find Jongup oppa and Zelo and Youngjae peering down at me. Jongup oppa's finger was poised to poke my cheek once again, playfully I pretended to bite it. "Yah, naughty kitty." He pouted, I laughed.

"Hey kiddos!" Yongguk oppas voice interrupted us. We all greeted him happily.

I spotted Daehyun at the back looking at us carefully as if unsure whether or not he could join. "Daehyun oppa." i smiled timidly as I spoke his name. A relieved smile lit up his face "hey princess, how was school?"

I opened my mouth to respond but Jongup oppa beat me to it, "Great, without you of course." "JONGUP." "JONGUP OPPA." Everyone turned to glare at him.

"What?" Jongup looked around innocently, "It was."

Yongguk oppa glared at him and made a throat chopping motion behind Daehyun. I giggled as Jongup oppa sulked. Oppa's had brought a few snacks and enough banana milk for everyone. I was eating my bread and laughing at the story of Jongup oppa having went into the ladies bathroom once when I caught Daehyun staring at me, I paused before giving him a smile. He smiled back and stretched his hand out, brushing the crumbs from the corner of my mouth.

"You had something here." He laughed gently, his eyes turning into crescent moons, and his dimples appeared.

Turning bright red I faced away from him desperately scrubbing my face.

"Oooooooh, is there something going on with you two?" Youngjae oppa wiggled his eyebrows at us.

Turning an even brighter red I quickly excused myself to the bathroom as the oppa's teasing laughter followed me.

~~~

Splashing the water onto my face, I patted my cheeks lightly as I stared back at my reflection. My heart was still racing from Daehyin oppa's actions from earlier and I couldn't hide the delighted smile from my face.

After calming down I was walking back up the stairs when I felt the back of my shirt being tugged harshly, with a cry I fell down the few steps spraining my ankle. Whimpering in pain, I looked up only to meet the furious gaze of the queenka and her minions.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here girls? A good-for-nothing piece of trash that doesn't know her place." She stared down at me. Her nose in the air, arms crossed, a sly smile on her cheap lipstick painted lips. "Girls, I think it's time to teach her a lesson."

Her minions smirked behind her, two of them grabbing my arms and lifting me up, I let out another cry as my injured foot was hit, a loud slap was all I heard and my cheek suddenly burned like hell. Her two minions threw me on the floor harshly.

I looked up with tears in my eyes, before shutting them tightly as I saw the incoming hand, only, the pain never came.

Daehyun oppa stood there, the queenka's wrist in his hand as he glared down furiously at them.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. Here." His voice was low and full of anger, throwing her wrist away.

Stumbling back with a shocked expression she held her wrist to her chest. "Oppa, we-we were just-"

"NOW!" He screamed.

Scrambling up, she fled the scene with her minions.

It was just me and Daehyun oppa now.

"Hyeri-ah, are you okay? Did they hurt you anywhere?" He asked worriedly.

Still in shock I stared at him. "Daehyun oppa." I hugged him tightly, the tears in my eyes falling. "You saved me from them."

Hey guys! New chapter and very Daehyun-Hyeri centered, sorry for not updating in such a long time but there was a crap load of stuff going on and honestly, I felt a bit down for some time because of a few issues people had for me for which I sincerely apologize for and hope everyone can continue to enjoy my stories and support me. And Happy New Year everyone! :)

(I own nothing from the videos or pictures that I use in my story, if it offends anyone in any way please contact me and I will take them down immediately)

Author-nim