Chapter 5

Why did we even do this

Mblaq immortal songs 2: If you come into my heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44YGLd8PHY

Sam Tsui: Shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEQvj0qszlw

Daehyun's POV

I held her close to me and curled a strand of hair behind her ear, I smiled gently. "Sweet dreams, my angel." I murmured as I kissed her forehead gently. Draping my jacket around her to keep her from getting cold, I leaned back against the fence as I watched her sleep. It wasn't long before I was lulled into dreamland by her steady breaths.

~~~~

I woke up just as I felt her shifting around in my arms. I smiled down gently as her eyes fluttered open.

 

Hyeri's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a breeze run across my body, making me shiver. I glanced up and all I could see was Daeehyun's smiling face. I gasped, jumping off him immediately. We both scrambled up. I observed our surrondings, the sun was setting. We both turned and watched the beautiful sunset, a sort of tranquil silence passed between us, I was done crying for the most part, but I was still unsure of my feelings for him. "Hyeri-ah." I turned to face him, he held out a hand to me smiling warmly at me. In the past, I would have taken it without a second thought, however now I could not help but have uneasiness creep into my heart. What are you doing? This is Daehyun for god's sake he's never gonna hurt you...right? And the scene flashed in my minds eye once again as I bit my lip. "Hyeri?" I heard him ask uncertainly hand still stretched out towards me. Forcing on a small smile I hesitantly took his hand. "Let me bring you home." I heard him say happily once again. However in the walk down the stairs to the school gates, I found myself slowly pulling my hand loose from his until it was gone, and I wrapped my arms around myself uncertainly. He paused glancing back at me worriedly. "Are you okay, Hyeri-ah?" "Fine, just fine." I whispered back. Sighing he grabbed a hold of my hand once again more securely and dragged me back to...our house? My house?

~~~~

I inserted the key and stepped in, he followed closely behind. I walked into my bedroom and changed into more comfortable clothes. Running a brush through my hair and making sure I looked presentable, I padded back out to the living room, not finding Daehyun anywhere, My shoulders drooped thinking he had left, until I heard someone moving around in the other room. It had been Daehyun's room when he was still here. I opened the door gently to find him sitting on the bed, carressing the duvet fondly. He looked up.

 

Daehyun's POV

I smiled a little sadly as I met eyes with Hyeri once again. "Some of my stuff is still here." "Mmm..." She answered uncertainly as she slipped in and stood by the door not knowing what to do. Instantly I had an idea on how to return things back to normal, and a way for me to start my apology. Grabbing her hand I beamed brightly at her as she gasped. I ran down to the kitchen towing her along with me. I set her down gently on the bar stool, picking up my apron that was still hanging on my hook, I tied it around my waist deftly. I rummaged through the fridge trying to find the ingredients to make some curry, vegetables and rice. One of the simplest, yet one of her favorite dinners prepared by me with my special techniques. I spun around and gave her a cute wink which must have looked hilarious with my current outfit and the bag of carrots and meat in my hands. "Ahahahahaha, oh Daehyun, are you making curry?" She asked, her eyes shining brightly at the thought of getting to taste that heavenly curry once again. I winked cheesily once again, sending her into another bout of laughter. "sure am, princess, just for you." I poked her nose once. Squealing she let loose another string of her cute giggles.

~~~~

We had just finished our scrumptious dinner courtesy of me. I inserted Dance Subaru into the dvd player and went back to settle under the blanket with her. I saw her face freeze for a moment as she recognized the film. She looked up uncertainly at me again changing from the happy laughter we had shared during the dinner. 

Halfway through the film, I pulled her close to me by hugging her waist. I felt her shifting uncomfortably at my action. "Daehyun, -" She whispered. "Hyeri, listen to me." I cut her off, knowing she was going to refuse me. "Daehyun, no - " "Wait, just listen, You don't know how sorry I feel for doing all that to you. I've been living in a motel to let you have time to cool off. However I didn't want to do that, I was forced to. -" "Forced?! I know what I saw Jung Daehyun, and you were clearly enjoying it!" "I know, however they drugged me with something and I wasn't really myself. I'm really sorry Hyeri, it's a misunderstanding, I really did not have control of myself at that time. I never once looked at her again, I even tried to save you the few times I knew she was going to hurt you. Please Hyeri, forgive me, I really can't live without you by my side." I saw her eyes flicker uncertainly as she considered my words, it gave me hope.

 

Hyeri's POV

I contemplated Daehyun's words, it's true that he did try to save me from her evil doings the last few times, however I just could not find it in my heart to instantly forgive him for what he had done. It had hurt me, hurt me very badly and opened up my insecurities once again. "Daehyun," I saw him looking at me pleadingly, expectantly. "Daehyun, I just can't forgive you for what you've done, it really hurt me." "I know, - " "Wait, just listen. It's not like I'm not giving you no chance though. My heart, still cannot forget you, however I know that I won't be able to go back to before instantly. You'll have to give me some time, give me some time to get used to you once again, you;ll need to gain my trust once again. I'm sorry, but this is just how I feel , and I can't help it. Please understand." I looked up pleadingly at him. "I understand Hyeri-ah, take your time, I'm not going anywhere so long as I have you, and I'll prove to you that you can trust me fully. Once again." With that, we settled together to watch the ending like we used to, however not as a couple this time, however not as a broken couple either. Just somewhere in between, peacefully.

 

Hello guyssssss! New chapter so enjoy! Nothing much to say, just wanted to say hey ;) ahahaha no um, please correct me for any errors I have made in this story as I did not proof-read this chapter. School is taking a toll on me once again so it may be a while before I update again but anyways, I'll be posting 2 songs everytime I update as I feel that I need to supprt the Kpop, however I also really enjoy other songs which are not Kpop which is why I hope none of you are offended at what I post, these are simply songs that I feel goes with the mood, and songs that I like, if you don't like them please suggest some that you'd like to be posted! Thanks!

Author-nim ^^