Chapter 1

Why did we even do this

It's been a week since we've broken up.

 

*flashback*

 

Clack, my phone dropped to the ground as I took in the sight in front of me, my boyfriend, Daehyun was just shamelessly shoving his tongue down the throat of the schools queenka. They broke apart the moment they heard the sudden noise. "Aish, who the fu-" He stopped when he noticed who it was. His eyes widened, shock and horror, the other girl stood there uncertainly. Tears welled up in my eyes, “O-oppa… I’m… Sorry” I bowed my head the tears running down silently, “please, do continue.” Was all I managed to choke up before I spun around and ran away, but not before hearing the queenka snort, “Oppa come on! That ’s cheating on you anyways!” She cooed.

CRASH, SLAM

I was jerked out of my thoughts when the pain kicked in, I whimpered as the glass shards dug into my palms and fingers, I heard the cruel hyena laugh of the queenka and her many lackies. “HAHAHAHAHAHA, that’s what you get for seducing MY boyfriend.” Tears welled up in my eyes once again as the incident was brought up. The whole schools laughing faces swam before my eyes, the cruel laughter ringing in my ears. BAM, “STOP IT!” That voice, it had once been music to my ears, how he’d sing those sweet lullabies to me when I could never fall asleep. A hand reached out from the middle of the laughing crowd, “Hyeri-ah, are you okay? Let me see, Hyeri-ah, what’s wrong?” Tears continued to slide down my cheeks as I managed to make out the man behind these words. SLAP, I slapped the helping hand away, and instead ran the other way as tears leaked out from my eyes, running out of the school gates, it was the first time I had skipped school. Panting and puffing, I slowed down into a painful walk as I just went wherever my feet lead me to. I turned into the little quiet park at the end of the street. Looking up into the shade of the tree I let out a sigh, more tears trickled down my face and I let out a few more sobs. Without knowing, I broke out like a dam and bawled into my hands. A tissue appeared in front of me. Blinking, I looked up at the owner and blinked in surprise at the handsome, smiling face. “Here, a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be crying.” He said. “T-thank you.” I stuttered, suddenly conscious of how I must look right now in front of such a handsome stranger I took the tissue offered and started scrubbing at my face harshly with it. The guy laughed, it was a wonderfully melodious sound, and I couldn’t help but smile when I heard it, it was that infectious! Taking the tissue he dabbed at my face gently as he flashed me a bright smile “Don’t do it that way, you’ll only hurt yourself.” I blushed, his face was…really close to mine. Grabbing the tissue back I dabbed at my face nervously. He laughed again, “Well, my name’s Jongup, what’s yours?” He asked. “Hyeri, My name is Hyeri.” We were interrupted by his ringing phone, he flipped it open and looked at the new message he had just gotten. “Oops, sorry Hyeri-shi, looks like I gotta run now,” He stood up and dusted his pants off, before flashing a super cute V-sign “anyways, SEE YOU SOON!” And just like that, he was gone. Dazed, I watched his back disappearing and waved slightly “bye…” I whispered to no one in particular. “see you soon.” Wait-What? When will I see him ever again?!?!

 

 

A/N:

Okkkk, so this is the first chapter by your weird author, and drop me some comments on how you like it and stuff, I know it's really short but I wanted to update SOMETHING! And not just have a blank story, so yeah, have fun reading and please subscribe and comment! :D

Weird Author-nim ^^

P.s. I just used Zelo and totomato as my background because THEY ARE JUST TOO FREAKING adorable :3 no special reason, just them being cute :3