.8

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.8

Aeri glanced at the twelve boys screaming 'pick me' in their heads. "Lay, if you may," Aeri asked Lay not enjoying this one bit. The only reason she chose him was bacause he was the quietest. The boy's face was shocked at her choice in picking. He thought she would've picked the ones she was knew better. Both of them linked arms, and headed for the carriage awaiting for them. Usually, at high class parties, they would bring their expensive cars, but; the old vampires liked bringing back the memories. She had a hard time climbing up the steps to the carriage with her heels; which she hated. A hand helped her up, and she took it, whilist thanking the person, Lay. They had to take three carriages to the place because of the many people they carried. Aeri was in one with: Lay, Tao, Sehun. The second one: Kris, Luhan, Chanyeol, and the last one carried the rest of them. The ride to the event was quiet, in Aeri's ears. In reality, the twelve were jamming to girl group songs, and making up jokes. She was about to burst at them for ruining her calm thinking, but they arrived at the palace.

 

As she stepped out of the carriage, eyes were staring at her from everywhere causing her to feel uncomfortable. But, despite the gossip, and stares she recieved from the people; she held on her famous poker face. The twelve of the boys scattered off to flirt with the vampire maidens. Aeri mentally rolled her eyes at their ways, and went towards the back of the ballroom. She decided to sit on a sofa that no one was occupying. Aeri desperately wanted to play games on her phone, but that wouldn't be courteous in the eyes of others. She crossed her foot over, and started observing the boys from a far. 

 

"Miss Lee, you've made it I see," Aeri's attention went to the lady blocking her view of the boys. She scanned the lady, and replied, "Yes, it's nice to see you Mrs. Shim." Her teacher plopped herself next to Aeri, and sighed almost loud enough for every vampire to hear, but; they were to busy chatting it among themselves. "Hey, did you hear about the royals coming? I've heard they planned this meeting," Mrs. Shim whispered into Aeri's ear quiet enough for only her to hear. She glanced at her teacher with a brow, and looked back up at the groups of people drinking, and socializing. Something she was terrible at. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter