.6

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.6

As the vampire's teeth were coming closer to Aeri, an unknown figure pryed him off of the girl. Aeri couldn't comprehend what was going on, but another person pulled her off the ground. She saw what happened after. The vampire was dead in flash on the cold, hard ground. His head was torn off, and his heart was pulled out of his chest which created a huge hole. A familiar person came up to Aeri, hovering over her petite figure like a squished bug. "Are you an idiot?!" Kris yelled at Aeri as she glared straight through his soul. "No, and I was perfectly fine," she replied to the tall man scorning her over an accident she couldn't handle. "Yeah, until he bites you!" he fought back with a stern expression.

She couldn't compete with that, and she knew it. He was right, she would have gotten bitten. She ignored the twelve stares she was recieving from the males, and walked off on the road. She wanted to retire for the day, and a good night sleep would help ease her anger at the male. Aeri could feel the presence of the twelve walking behind her. She didn't feel surprised at all, they were very loyal to their job, and she would tell her father that. She just didn't want their job including her. Aeri reached her house safetly, and went to her bedroom. Her head was aching with pain, and her eyesight was becoming blurry. All she need was sleep.
 

-

 

The sound of an alarm woke the girl up from slumber. She stared at the ceiling, consumed in thoughts of yesterday. She couldn't get over the thought of her getting killed, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter