.12

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.12  

Fruity Peebles was always Aeri's favorite food anytime of the day. She was elated when she found out they had some. Aeri was muching on some when Suho took a seat next to her. "Wait, you have some right there," Suho wiped off the milk on Aeri's chin with his thumb. The girl's face was entirely red from embarrasment. "I'm perfectly fine," Aeri grabbed a napkin, "I can clean myself." The boy chuckled at the girl's actions, it just made him happy somehow. 

 

She was sitting on the tip of her bed, thinking deeply about the dream she had witnessed earlier. It seemed so real, so nostalgic; like she had already been there. BEEP. BEEP. The clock on a nightstand to her right had it's alarm go off. The time read, 6:00. It was time for Aeri to get ready for school, even though she hated it so much. The girl slouched her way to the bathroom attached to the room she was in, and closed the door.

 

Eleven of the boys had left to Seoul, leaving her with Suho. Weird enough, she thanked them inside her head for some odd reason. "Shall we go Miss Lee?" the boy gestured to the road. Aeri nodded her head, and began her walk to the Academy. "You don't have to call me 'Miss Lee'," Aeri stopped in her tracks, and turned to the male, "You know?" Suho smiled at Aeri, "Are you sure?" The girl gave the boy 'ah-duh?' look. 

 

Physical Education, how she loathed it so much. Another one of the reasons why she hated school. Today they were running track, and Aeri wasn't the type of person who adored running. The girls in her class would purposely push, or trip her because of their envy towards her. Even though is was ridiculous, she hated their guts. Once a teacher was gone, the people in her class turn into a hurd of nagging shrew. "She thinks she's everything," a girl glared at Aeri. The whispers caught her full attention, and Aeri returned the favor. She glared straight through the girl's skull like she was disgusting. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter