.3

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.3

 

"Calm down Aeri, now my paperwork is everywhere," Aeri's father picked up the paperwork that fell all over the floor. Aeri couldn't believe her dad. After all these vampires have done, he still say's they mean no harm. "Please sit, and I'll explain what's happening," her father motioned to the chair next to Wu Fan. Aeri tried to refuse, but she clearly couldn't object since her dad had locked up his office. She was clearly trapped until she did what he had told. Aeri sat her body in the chair. "There have been Level E Vampire occurrences around our neighborhood. Since I doubt you could handle that many, I've decided for them to you to our house. They will make sure you won't be harmed," the headmaster explained to Aeri as he took his cellular device out. "If something happens when they're occupied, or gone, call me," he continued his explanation. Level E, degenerate vampires consumed by their thirst of blood. Aeri recalled the information she received from her father during training. Despite her hatred for these beasts, she nodded her head in agreement to the accompaniment. 

"Hey, where are we going?" Aeri asked the vampire from her father's office. After the chat with her father, Aeri followed the vampire. "To the others," he replied while looking back at her. Their footsteps could be heard throughout the hallway, loud, and clear. The lights were turned off, and the vampires seemed to enjoy it that way. The only things lit were some candles in different spots, but they were too far away from each other to possibly see anything. Wu Fan stopped in front of the ballroom door. The boys were inside when he opened the door, and they held wine glasses filled with a red substance. Aeri already knew by instinct what it actually was. Blood, the only food source the vampires needed to live. Aeri scanned the room of the eleven faces. She noticed two of them from the cafeteria incident earlier, leading to her thought of these boys being EXO. "You brought Kitten here~," the smirker from earlier today coed. He was walking towards Aeri like a drunken zombie. "Kai," Wu Fan warned the male from doing anything stupid. 

"We should introduce ourselves. I'm Wu Fan, but call me Kris," the male that brought Aeri here said. Aeri couldn't figure out how he received Kris from his actual name, but she just ignored her thought. "I'm Chanyeol!" a gigantic male happily said with a smile. An arm placed itself onto Aeri's shoulder, "I'm Baekhyun." Aeri remembered him from earlier, the serious eyeliner problem guy. She pushed his sly arm off of her, "Yeah, I remember you." The rest of them introduced themselves to Aeri. She could only remember a few of them though, there were just too many to even think. 

There was a large window behind the males which suddenly opened in a flash. Wind was blasting into Aeri's face, but it quickly calmed down. "Let's go!" Aeri heard the Chanyeol guy yell before he jumped out of the window. Aeri's eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter