.10

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.10

Dear, child, you are very special. Don't forget that.

 

-

 

Aeri sat up straight from the spot she was laying at. Her breaths were extreme, and her entire body was on fire. Ignoring her condition, she shook the blankets off her body, and placed the slippers next to the bed onto her bare feet. She noticed her surroundings weren't familiar with her, and decided to take procautions. Slowly, she creaked open the door to the room she was currently in, and looked out. Nothing. Aeri sighed, and opened it even wider; hoping not much sound would emit from it. The hallway she stepping was into was exceedingly huge, and went so far out. The walls were basic, but so elegant. Unconsciously, she felt the wall attire, amazed by it's beauty. Then, she heard the laughter of people. She could hear it very well, but she couldn't decipher were it's location was. 

 

She didn't know how long she had been walking around the place, but it was quite a while. Aeri planted herself in a corner, and hugged her knees to her chest; burring her face into it in the process. She then detected sunlight seeping through her arms, hitting her sleep ware, and bandages across her stomach area. Wait. When did I change? She was wearing a sleeping tank-top; a thin jacket covering her straps, and some shorts. She couldn't comprehend what the heck what was going on. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter