.14

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.14

Aeri awoke from her nap. Her body was sweating, and her vision was blurry. Oh, and Suho was laying with her. Wait..."WHAT THE !" the girl pushed the boy off of her bed as he landed with a thump. All kinds of crazy thoughts were going through her head as her breathing became heavy. Aeri glared at the boy smiling cheekly on the ground. "Morning partner~" Suho brought his arms around Aeri as she stiffened from his touch. 

 

She couldn't believe she allowed him to hug her. The girl kneed him in the gut, "SUHO!" Suho was clutching his stomach as he rolled around in pain. The girl messed with her hair in frustration, and walked into her bathroom. She the faucet, and began splashing water all over her face. She wouldn't believe anything he has to say about 'blood bonding'. Never. 

 

Aeri was watching a saddening drama when all of a sudden, eleven males walked through the front door of the mansion. "Welcome home guys~" a voice Aeri didn't want to hear spoke from behind her ear. She turned her head a couple centimeters to see the Suho's face inches away from her. Aeri quickly turned her head in the opposite way from embarrassment. "Our poor Aeri got injured today at school," Suho wiped a fake tear from his eye. 

 

The girl scoffed at Suho's actions that were making him totally out-of-character. "Are you alright?" Lay had came up to her, concern written all over his face. He touched one of the scratches on her forehead. "I'm fine!" Aeri shoved Lay's arm away from her face. She hated when people thought of her as weak, it angered her. Angered her how she was left with twelve vampires, twelve freaking blood- creatures of the night. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter