.2

Day & Night. [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.2  

EXO. Aeri already knew who they were, what they were. They were the despicable creatures she despised the most. EXO were pureblood vampires, the originals. Even if they could kill her in a flash, she wasn't afraid of them. All the powers they currently held were a joke. Just because you contained magical powers, you were considered superior, above the rest of the vampires. But, the originals broke that scale. Everyone respected them. Human, or not, you could feel the aura radiating around them. Even Aeri couldn't control it. 

Aeri sat on a bench located next to what will be the transferring. The transferring was the event that took place in front of her. The day, and the night classes switch activities. Her peers would head to their assigned dorms, and the vampires would come out to their suppose 'lessons'; what ever they learned about. Aeri decided to take a small nap before the extravaganza happened. Pandemonium. Aeri cursed mentally before slowly opening her tired eyes. The maddening fangirls had came to take a peek at their lovers. 

Aeri watched from the sidelines; watching all the girls scream, and shout, excited for them to come. Footsteps were heard a little after. Aeri turned to the sound, and observed them walking like they owned the place. She rolled her eyes mentally in her head. She glared at their faces unamused by their actions. They were smiling, flirting with the humans. "They're so handsome! I wonder what face cream they use," a girl in front of Aeri pouted, envying the male creatures. She couldn't disagree with her, they were indeed striking, but that was due to them being cursed. If she was like one of them, she wouldn't be surprised if she fell for one of them. But, she wasn't, and she will never be, she was smarter than that. 

She felt someone staring at her, and looked up to see whom. It was one of those twelve, the one with the bags under his eyes. Aeri could feel him staring through her soul, making her feel uncomfortable. Her body soon became tense from the feeling, and she glanced in the opposite direction. The feeling she felt of being watched disappeared. She sighed, thankful for the awkward situation being over. She looked up at them again, and they were about to come to the gates to the school; but the girls were running after them like predators. It was time for her job, to make sure they saw nothing behind those closed gates. Aeri got up from her seat, and pushed some of her hair back. She didn't enjoy it in front of her face. 

She stopped in front of the girls, ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter