Two - Meet 'Them'

The Best I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HIP HIP, HOORRAAAAAY!

I FOUND MY FLASH DISK! Err.. I found it just under my pillow.. I don't know too.. HUL

So, because I'm so excited right now, I updated the chapter two!

Short update ahead!

E N J O Y !

Author POV

 

“You.” He trailed. “I promise I will take care of you. I promise to your grandma, I promise to myself, and..” He put his hands on top of her’s.

 

“And I promise to you. I will take care and protect you. For God sake, I promise.”

 

Dara is blushing crazily, with head low out of embarrassment.

 

Kris tightened his grip for awhile and then he let go of her hand. He cleared his throat loudly, Dara looked up and stared at him with flushed face.

 

“It’s getting awkward.” He said with a smile.

 

Dara smiled back at him. “it is. So, what are we going  to do now?”

 

“Hmm, Here’s the deal, you come with me to my apartement first, okay?” He said casually. Her eyes widened. “What!?”

 

“What what? Let’s go. It’s late already.” Kris said then he stand up, offering his right hand to her. “Come on Sandara.”

 

Dara slapped his hand away. “Are you crazy, Kris? And why do I have to come with you?”

 

“Of course you have to come with me, The promise remember? And I told you already that I will take care of you since now, right? Don’t be stubborn and get ready.”

 

Dara glared at him. “What are you going to do there?”

 

“I forgot to bring my wallet, camera and the other important things.” He replied.

 

“What those things for?”

 

He sighed. “Why do you have to ask so many questions? Those things are so important to me, I have to bring them everywhere, everytime, But because Grandma’s sudden death this morning I got distracted and forgot to bring those things.”

 

“Just go by yourself then.” Dara whined.

 

Kris groaned with so much annoyance. He stared at Dara while thinking for a good idea.

 

Silent.

 

“Ah...” Kris suddenly said. Remembering something.

 

“what?”

 

“Are you sure you’re going to be okay alone?” He softly asked. “It’s midnight already.”

 

“Of..Ofcourse I will be okay.. Just come back here fast..” Dara said while fiddling her fingers.

 

Kris smile lightly at the cute dara in front of him. “really?”

 

“Hmm..” She murmured.She, herself not sure about that. Since this is the first time for her to be alone in such a big house. Back then, her grandma was with her all the time.

 

“Arrasso. But.. Grandma told me before...” He started. “There’s so many ghosts here in this house, and they loved to show up whenever we’re alone and—“

 

Dara jumped to him. She clamped his mouth to stop him from talking. “Okay stop it. Let’s go to your apartement, shall we? You evil man..”

 

Kris caught her waist and laughed out loud. “Alright! Let’s go.”

 

“But where will I stay for tonight, Kris?” Dara ask him, still holding onto his arms.

 

“My apartement. You can sleep on my room, I will sleep on the couch.”

 

She shook her head softly. “Why don’t we stay in this house?”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Listen. First, We have to go to my apartement, the distance is about 2 hour with my car from here, and then we go back to your house, which needed 2 more hours too? It means we will spend the night on the car.It’s midnight already. I’m sleepy.”

 

Dara pouted at him.

 

“It’s more easy if you just pack your things for tonight and then we stay at my apartement. Got that?”

 

Dara continuously pouting. “Arasso…”

 

Kris touch her lips to straightening her pout. “Good Girl. Now stop pouting and Let’s go pack your things for tonight. We will talk about the place to stay tomorrow again.” He ordered with a gentle smile.

 

 

Meanwhile

 

Suho smiled widely as he saw the television. “Luhan, Lay, we have to wake the others up. The horror movie is about to start in 5 minutes.” He ordered.

 

Luhan and Lay nodded. They went to the particular room and without warning, Lay burst the door open.

 

Luhan stared at the sleeping bodies inside the room. “Wake up, lazy heads! The movie is about to start!”

 

Baekhyun, the first one who woke up, rubbing his sleepy eyes. “What time is it?”

 

“It’s 02.26 A.M, Baekhyun.” Lay answered him while shaking Tao’s shoulder. “Wake up Panda. You said you wanted to watch the movie.”

 

Sehun woke up, trying to open his tired eyes. He’s looking at the people around him while counting the heads. Only Eleven.‘It should be Twelve.’ He tought.“Someone’s missing. Kris hyung.Where’s Kris hyung?”

 

Suho turned to Sehun. “I don’t know too,Sehun. He left hurriedly this morning without telling me anything.”

 

“Wake up Chen, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kai. Come on.” Suho said loudly. “I’m Uphyung.” Kai answered while yawning.

 

“Me too!”Chanyeol cheerfully added. “Me thr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter