Six - Another noisy morning

The Best I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update...

Long chapter ahead.

Author POV

 

The sun shines brightly

 

The sun lights make its way through Dara’s room by the big-soft-curtained-window just beside her bed, blinding her vision.

 

She tried to cover herself more with the blanket because she was annoyed by the brightness of the sun gave her.

 

The sounds of chirping birds made her completely woke up. She groaned softly.

 

“I’m so tired..” She whined. “Why is the sun shines so bright today? Why are those birds singing so loudly? What time is it? Why am i so annoyed in the morning like this!?” She continued her nags, or more like talking to herself.

 

Dara then slapped her own cheeks. “Stop whining Dara and sit up!” She scolded herself. “I should make a breakfast for the boys, they must be starving now..” She said as she tried to sit up on her bed.

 

But...

 

Her eyes widened in so much horror when she saw...

 

A hand encirlcled her waist tightly.

 

“KYAA—Hmmmph!!!” She’s about to scream but the other hand quickly covered to muffled her supposed-to-be-loud scream.

 

A body then pressed closely behind her. Spooning her.

 

Dara gasped in the hand of the culprit behind her, She is trashing wildly, Hell, she doesn’t want to be the , or worse, be killed by the murderer, right!

 

But the guy behind her isn’t a murderer.

 

“Sshush, Calm down, it’s me, Kris! Kris!” Kris wispered on her ear. “Please don’t scream or else the eleven boys outside would wake up and kill us! Err... I mean would kill me!”

 

Dara, finally realizing what the is happened yesterday night, slowly nodding her head.

 

She felt so stupid for forgetting that Kris, The hot guy who was sick yesterday slept beside her in her bed.

 

Kris, still his palm on , helped Dara to sit up on her bed, he sat up as well then let his palm go from .

 

“Sorry, it seems like I surprised you, right?” He ask, still wishpering.

 

She gave him a nod again. “Yeah... I kind of forgot that you are sleeping with me yesterday..” She said then blushed.

 

He smirked. “Oh yes, we slept together. Aah, What a pity that I was sick yesterday!” He groaned. “If only I wasn’t sick, maybe.. we.. You know..” He cocked his thick eyebrows up and down, teasing her.

 

“Yah!! Stop it!” Dara slapped his arm, HARD. She turned into a big tomato right now. How could he like that!?

 

“Ouch!” Kris winced and quickly massaging his arm. Damn, she knows how to slap perfectly!

 

She puffed her cheeks. Then she put her hand on his forehead. “I’m sorry, is it really painful?”

 

“Nah, not really.” Kris smiled. She smiled back at him. “Serve you right!”

 

Dara’s palm is still on Kris’ forehead. “I guess your temperature is normal now.. Are you feeling dizzy again or anything? Do you want me to get you another pain killer?” She worriedly ask.

 

Kris get her palm on his forehead and he put it on his cheeks instead. “You don’t have to.. I’m feeling so much better now, I will be completely fine in some minutes.”

 

Dara sighed in relief. “Ah, That’s really good..”

 

Kris nodded again. “Yes, It is.” He squeezed Dara’s hand which was rested on his cheeks. “Your hand is so warm..”

 

She blushed again. “Uh.. Really?” She asked. “Maybe.. You are just feeling cold again Kris.. I will get you a glass of warm milk, okay? It’d help you to warm yourself..”

 

“I told you, You don’t have to do this, I’m Already fi—“

 

She pushed him on the bed, making him fall again to her pillow. “Aisht don’t be stubborn! I will make a warm milk and that’s the final!” Dara said smugly.

 

Kris shook his head amusingly. “huh, Okay you’re the queen! So should I just wait you here in your bed again or should I follow you to the kitchen to accompany you?”

 

She smiled. “Just sleep again, neh? I will get you the milk and then make breakfast, I will serve you the breakfast in the bed as well. Just wait or sleep, okay?”

 

He nodded like an obedient child. “Aye...”

 

She smiled again and turn around, But suddenly Kris held her arm, stopping her to walk more.

 

“Thank you so much Sandara..” He said to her thankfully. “Thank you for taking care of me and thank you for being my best nurse ever.”

 

“I’m happy that I can help you Kris.” Dara said, smiling brightly. She combed his bangs to reveal his forehead and then she his shoulder softly. “I’m so happy that I was the one who takes care of you, not anyone else.”

 

 

Dara closed the door behind her queitly, thinking that the noise of the closed door would wake the other boys up. She doesn’t want to disturb the sleeping boys.

 

But she was shocked to the core when she saw the eleven boys are all already woke up and gathered on the living room, seems like planning something.

 

Dara walked towards them. “Hello, good morning.. Why are you guys woke up so early?”

 

The eleven boys was startled when they heard Dara’s voice and quickly composed  and greeted her.

 

“Oh noona! Aisht you scared me!” Tao said while clutching his chest. “Good morning noona!!”

 

Dara smiled at them all. “Sorry Tao, Morning!” She continuously looking at them. “What did you all do a while a go?”

 

Chanyeol gave her a smirk. “We just made a plan noona. A plan to kill—“

 

Luhan clamped his mouth. “He meant a plan to KISS. To kiss Baekhyun, Dara. You know, Chanyeol is a bit gay, he even made a plan to kiss Baekhyun..”

 

Chanyeol stared at Luhan with pure disbelief and pinching Luhan exposed arm here and there. “What the , Hyung!!? I’m Not gay!!” He protested. “And what kiss!? We are already agreed that We’re going to kil—“

 

Lay hit Chanyeol’s head hard, making him dizzy for a moment and then cried out painfully. “Oh ! It hurts! Lay hyung! I don’t believe that you just hit me!! I tought you’re a sleepy angel!?”

 

Lay smiled at Chanyeol and wishper to his ear. “Pabo, I’m sorry. But we have to keep the plan as secret. Remember? Don’t let Dara know about our plan.” Chanyeol, finally realize his mistake, nodding at Lay.

 

Dara frowned. “Seriously, what is wrong with all of you? I’m sure I’m hearing Chanyeol said he’s gonna kill something. Yah Chanyeol! Are you expecting to be a murderer!?”

 

“A... Ani noona! You heard it wrong! Aisht, why are you thinking that I’m gonna be murderer!?” Chanyeol said dumbly. “You’re just mistaken the words ‘Kiss’ as ‘kill’ noona..”

 

“really?” she asked again, unsure.

 

They’re all nodded.

 

“Then you’re really gay into Baekhyun?”

 

They’re all nodded. Except Chanyeol. “ANDWAE!! I’m normal!!” Baekhyun nudged him. “Duh Chanyeol, I know i’m pretty but could you stop dreaming about me, I’m normal you know..” He teasingly said to Chanyeol.

 

“I’m normal too, Baehyun!” Chanyeol whined frustatingly. “I don’t want to kiss you and NEVER in my whole life dreaming about you! It’s just... eeewwww..”

 

Dara rolled her eyes. “Okay I’m getting confused, Pretend that I don’t hear anything from you all, okay?” She smiled and walked to kitchen.

 

“What are you gonna do, noona?” D.O asked.

 

“Making breakfast..”

 

D.O smiled at her. “Noona, I already made breakfast.. You just have to eat it.. By the way we’re already ate as well.”

 

“Really? Thanks God.” She said to him while giving him a grateful smile. “Then I just have to make a warm milk.” She continues her destination to the kitchen.

 

The boys frowned. “Milk? For who?”

 

Dara’s eyes widened. She slowly turned around. “Err..”

 

Sehun smirked at her. “For who, noona? As far as I know you don’t really like milk unless it’s hot chocho?”

 

“Not for me... It’s..” She sighed. “For.. Kris..”

 

The boys, acting like they’re surprised with Dara’s confession.

 

“Kris? I tought he is not going home yesterday?” Xiumin asked her inoccently.

 

“He was home yesterday... and he got sick.. so.. I... let him.. sleep on my room..” Dara said while biting her lips.

 

“Dara, even if he was sick, it doesn’t mean that he could sleep on your room..” Suho scolded Dara. Dara bowed down, still biting her lips. “Err and could you stop that lip biting?”

 

Dara quickly parted her lips. “I’m sorry Suho, But I can’t let him sleep on the couch too, right? It might be worsening his condition.. and I think it’s not really my fault..” She defended herself.

 

“What do you mean, noona?” Kai asked.

 

“I was knocking on Tao and Lay’s room which is Kris’ room too last night countless time but none of them is opening it!!” She said. “Discuss it later, I really have to make a warm milk for Kris. Enjoy your time, boys!” Dara said then walked back to the kitchen.

 

Tao and Lay stared at each other. Then they set their eyes at the other members and found the nine boys are all glaring at them. Tao and Lay mouthed ‘sorry’ to each of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter