Seven - Angelic Gentleman

The Best I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promise is a promise, right? : )

Dara was thankful enough when the breakfast they had passed peacefully. She glanced at the kitchen and saw Suho, Kyungsoo and Lay doing the dishes seriously, while Chen, Tao and Sehun were forced to help them arranging the plates, while the others---Lazying themselves on the living room. Poor Chen,Tao and Sehun who were lost on their jankenbong fights.

 

“Guess I will be back to sleep, Dara.” Kris yawned. Dara smiled. “Yeah, it’s okay. You deserve a good sleep afterall.” She said, remembering the chaos involved Kris versus the boys in the morning. He grinned and waved at her, walking queitly to his room. His body was aching, the boys were surely untamed beasts.

 

“Noona, I’m going to sleep too, okay? I’m so sleepy I might passed out in no time.” Kai suddenly said. Typical sleepy Jong in, Dara tought. “Alright. Have a nice dream.”

 

She giggled and proceed to her room to fetch her paperworks then she settled herself at one of the couchs in the living room. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was fooling around each other across her, then they were eventually got kicked out by Xiumin. “Shut up pabos, Dara is working!” He ordered then dragged Baekhyun and Chanyeol away from the living room.

 

Dara muttered a soft thank you to Xiumin, who gave her a reply smile almost instantly.

 

She heard rings on her phone. She quickly answered it as she saw Chaerin, her collague called her. “Yoboseyo Chaerin-ah?”

 

Chaerin greeted her back on the other line. “Dara unnie. I’m sorry for calling in your free time.” She said softly. “There’s an emergency here at the office. There will be an urgent meeting related to the decreasing stocks. Sajangnim wants you to participate in the meeting too because you are one of the important persons here.”

 

Dara took a glance on her wirstwatch. She silently heaved a sigh. Work again eventhough it was clearly weekend.

 

“Yeah, alright. I will be there in 20 minutes.” Dara replied, her phone was tucked on her upper shoulder, papers on both hands.

 

“I’m sorry for disturbing your weekend, Dara unnie...” The person on the other line said guiltily.

 

She shrugged and smiled, as if the person could see her. “Nah, it’s okay. See you in twenty mins.” She said and stood up to get ready for office.

 

“Oh? Seems like you are going to fill your weekend with works.” Luhan, who was sitting beside her, mumbled. He was observing her the moment she picked her phone up.

 

She sighed. “Yes. But I guess that’s fine, they need me.”

 

“Still, you deserve a damn rest. Look at you, anyone with good vision could see how tired you are.” He pointed at her eyebags. “See? Eyebags. You are tired.”

 

Dara chuckled softly. “You cursed.” He cocked his eyebrows. “That’s new. I’ve never tought you could curse like that.”

 

“Well, yeah i did. And what’s wrong with cussing?”

 

“You posessed such an angelic face, it’s just... funny, It’s like, seeing an angel with bad mouth.” She let out a chuckle again. “And... Luhan, thank you for your concern, but i’m fine, I’m not exhausted. Maybe i am, but when I get home i could sleep and i will wake up with a charged soul and body again.”

 

He was silent for a moment. Did she just call him an angel? What? Like a half angel with a bow and arrows on his hand, curly hair and a stupid halo on the head plus stupid wings on his back? That’s cupid, moron. “I’m actually hurt with the angel-angel thingy... I’m a true, real man, Dara.” He mumbled. “And, you can’t lie to me. You are totally exhausted and plus, Kris the stupid goon was sleeping in your room last night, he must be disturbing you a lot.”

 

“err.. sorry, of course you are a man.. and no, I was—“

 

“I’m not buying your excuses.” Luhan said firmly. “Though I can’t do anything with your works, but I will drive you there and accompany you.”

 

Dara parted her lips again. “You don’t have—“

 

“I have to, and I insist to go with you.” He said in bossy tone. Another thing Dara just learned today about Luhan. He was such a bossy, bossy man. “Now go and get ready, I will get the car’s key. And you better hurry because... you know, the monkeys will throw tantrums once they saw you going out, with me.”

 

She smiled. “Alright captain!”

 

 

The ride to her office was unexpectedly fun. She didn’t know Luhan was such a goofy man. It definitely added her lists of ‘Luhan’s personalities, discovered!’. She tought she would be awkward with only her with Luhan, but no, she didn’t feel the awkwardness at all.

 

Luhan told her many stories, most of it was the boys stories. By him, Dara knew a lot of things about those twelve big guys, It was very different when she was with Kris. The said man didn’t give her lot of story nor detail about them. She knew that both Luhan and Kris were entirely different too. Luhan was talkative meanwhile Kris, He choose silence more.

 

“Kai got detention twice from his school, both because of women.” Luhan glanced at her, then focused at the road again.

 

Dara turned to him with arched brow. “Women?”

 

He nodded. “He kind of... you know, uhm, canoodle with lots of different women, one of them was the daughter of the lecturer there, and it eventually leads him to detention, twice. Or is it thrice? I don’t remember.”

 

She cringed. “Ugh, no way. Really?”

 

He nodded again. “He should be thankful The school didn’t kick him out.” He shrugged. “The crazy ladies love him.”

 

She shook her head. Kai was gifted to be a true playboy, she noted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter