Four - Living Together

The Best I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last updated of this story was 23rd November...

and it was just a teaser

And it's 25th December now..

it means...

It's more than 1 month for me to update this story and all of my stories...

Sure, call me lazy:___:

Long chapter ahead! Enjooooooooyy!

 

Author POV

Apartement

 

“It’s going to dark again soon..”Luhan said as he stared at the window. Xiumin joined Luhan at the couch while nodding his head. “Yeah it is… What time is it?”

 

Suho checked the clock before turned to Xiumin. “It’s 8.23 P.M now..” He answered with so much detail.

 

“Time flies so fast..” Dara mumbled softly.

 

They’re all scattered on the floor in living room, watching a scary movie along with Tao, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun’s endless scream of fright.

 

Lay turned to Dara. “You’re going to sleep here again right, Dara?”

 

“I’m not sure..” Dara wishpered at Lay. “Kris..” She called Kris who was laughing at Tao’s ridiculous face.

 

“Neh?” He replied and moving slowly towards her. “What?”

 

“For your information, we haven’t talked about the place I will stay at…” She growled at him.

 

Kris facepalmed himself. “You will stay here forever, with us.”

 

“Bu—but..” Dara stuttered. “How about my job?”

 

He smiled at her. “Don’t worry about that. Of course I will drive you and fetch you everyday..”

 

“I don’t want to bothering you..” She pouted.

 

“GAAAAAAAAAAAH!! NOONA STOP POUTING!!!” Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen and Tao suddenly screamed while pulling their hairs.

 

“Eh?” Dara confusedly asked the whining boys in front of her.

 

Chanyeol calmed himself first. “We’re trying to watch the movie here, stop distracting us, please..”

 

“What did I do?” She said again, frowning deeply.

 

Tao stared at her with disbelief. “What did you do? Duh, Sehun answer her!” Sehun nodded at Tao. “Dara noona, You’re pouting..” Sehun answered.

 

“That’s too bad for our health noona..” Chen said while waving his fingers in front of Dara’s face. “We’re trying to control ourself now..” Baekhyun added. They’re all nodded.

 

Dara rubbed the back of her neck, still confused. “And what’s wrong with my pouts? Why are you guys so affected to that? I mean, it was my habit.. It’s hard to stop it..” She shrugged. “I always did that whenever I’m upset or confused..”

 

“Then you should try to stop that habit, Dara.” Xiumin exclaimed.

 

“Eeh Waeyoo? Really, tell me, what’s wrong with all of you?” She bit her lips. “Are you guys hate my pout? I’m sorry…”

 

They gasped. “DON’T BITE YOUR LIPS EITHER!!!” They’re all barked angrily.

 

Dara jumped in her seat. “Seriously!? Okay, I don’t get it, I’m getting confused here, just tell me the reason then…”

 

“Should I tell her, Kyungsoo?” Kai asked D.O. “I guess you should, Kai. Dara Noona doesn’t understand boys!” D.O answered him.

 

“Yah I heard that!” Dara said, pointing her fingers at Kai and D.O. “What do you mean I don’t understand boys!? Yah!”

 

Suho laughed softly. “Aigoo Dara-ya..” He called her. Dara turned to him. “You don’t get it, do you?” Suho asked her, still half laughing.

 

“Aisht just tell me!” She whined.

 

Luhan put his arm around Dara’s shoulder. “Dara, I will explain it to you!” He smiled at her while pinching her cheeks. “You’re soo cute!”

 

“Ugh Luhan, Just tell me, will you..” She said and wiggling free from his hold.

 

“Arrasso, arasso..” Luhan surpressed his smile. “We couldn’t resist your cuteness, Dara..”

 

Dara blushed deeply. “Cu—cuteness?”

 

Lay nodded at her. “Cuteness. For us, Your pouts is too cute to be true.. So it’s better for you to stop pouting or else we will go crazy over you..” He chuckled a little.

 

Dara is turning to a big tomato now.

 

“But Your lips biting is different noona!” Tao said suddenly. “Yes! You’re so y when you are biting your lips, so stop biting your lips too!” Sehun cheerfully added.

 

Dara is now covering her face with hands. ‘Seriously these boys will be the death of me!’ She tought.

 

Kris cleared his throat. “Actually…”

 

They’re all turned to Kris.

 

“Sorry Dara but.. Actually they are nothing but a bunch of guys, So—“

 

“YAAAAAAAH!!”

 

 

LATER

 

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! DARA NOONA IS GOING TO LIVE WITH US!!” The younger boys are all hyped up and shouting with so much victory.

 

Dara smiled at them awkwardly. “hehe..”

 

‘As if I have another chance..’ She tought. ‘these 12 guys are too persistent..’ Dara smiled at her own toughts. But actually she find it cute, tough. Maybe living with all of them are not bad. Maybe it would be fun instead.  

 

Chanyeol frowned. “Yah noona, why are you smiling like that?”

 

Dara snapped back to her world. “Ani, sorry… hehehe…”

 

“Okay, Dara let’s go back to your house to get all your things.” Kris said to her as he assisted her to the front door.

 

“Okay, Let’s go..”

 

The boys waved their hands happily from the living room.

 

“BYE BYEEE!”

 

“COME BACK SOON!”

 

“Be careful!”

 

Kris opened the door widely. Suddenly a hand stopping him and Dara to walks more.

 

A scary looking ahjumma, looking oh so furious, appeared in front of Kris and Dara.

 

“Not so fast, Kris-sshi!” The ahjumma roared loudly.

 

The Eleven boys stood up from their seats in Living room, hearing the loud noise at the entrance.

 

Suho and Luhan are walking towards Kris and Dara, the other boys are following them behind.

 

“OH! Good, you are all gathered here!” The ahjumma continue her roaring show, making Dara and the twelve guys shivering with creep.

 

Dara nudged Luhan and Lay’s side. “Who..who is sh.. she?” She wishpered.

 

“She is..”Luhan trailed, Gulping.

 

“The apartement’s owner..” Lay ended with a gulp too.

 

Suho gave Theahjumma an awkward smile. “Wh… what’s wrong ma’am? Err.. Can I help you?” Suho asked softly.

 

“Come in, Do you want to have some tea?” Kris said with a low voice, cold sweats starting running down from his forehead.

 

“Maybe some cookies?” D.O added.

 

Tao bit his lips. He’s scared. “Coffe?”

 

“Lemonade?”Baekhyun asked too.

 

“Kimchi?” Chen stupidly added.

 

Xiumin smiled at her while gulping. “I will give you a free massage…”

 

“Maybe you wanna some Ice cream?” Kai joined.

 

“Bulgogi?”Chanyeol added with a scared smile.

 

Sehun beamed. “AH! Maybe lollipops!?”

 

“CUT THE SWEET TALKS!” The ahjumma barked, Making all of them jumped with so much shock.

 

“BOYS, LISTEN UP!” She trailed. “ALL OF YOU, GET OUT OF MY APARTEMENT! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!”

 

They’re all gasped.

 

“Wh..why?” Suho asked her.

 

“Yeah why!?”

 

“WHY!?”

 

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH US!?”

 

“WE’RE CUTIES!”

 

“WE’RE A BUNCH OF HONEY BUNEY SWEETY!”

 

“WE’RE GOOD LOOKING!!”

 

“AND EXTREMELY HANDSOME TOO!”

 

“SHUT UPPPPPP!!” The ahjumma shouted with annoyance. “YOU ARE ALL SERIOUSLY ASK ME WHY?”

 

Dara scooted beside Kris, gripping his arm softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter