Five - Chen, the paranormal

The Best I've Ever Had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATED, PEOPLE!!

working so hard for this chapter!

Teeheee!

The title is quite cute right!? kekek Chen, the paranormal!

Long chapter ahead.

When I said long, it means long!!

Almost 4000 words O__O

 

 Author POV

 

Dara’s plan is to meet them, but unfortunately, the boss wants to meet her first, so she decided to go meet them after the meeting with her boss was done.

 

After some minutes, Her boss told her that she’s now can meet Jiyong and Seunghyun. Dara nodded excitedly and went back to the fifth floor.

 

Some workers on the fifth floor smiled at her and told her that Jiyong and Seunghyun are back and they’re waiting for her. Dara gave them all a bright smile back and mouthed a ‘thankyou’

 

When she was arrived on their office, she knocked twice but she doesn’t get an answer from inside.

 

‘maybe they’re heading back home already..’  Dara tought sadly. She’s about to go back to the lift, but a hand stop her from walking more.

 

She  gasped a little as she felt a body pressed closely to hers from behind.

 

“Dara-yah..” The man wishpered to her ear while hugging her tightly.

 

Dara smiled when she heard his voice. ‘So they’re here.. they’re really back..’

 

She let go of his hand from her waist. “Hi.” She turned around to face him. “Jiyong! Long time no see… what is it?”

 

He smiled at her before hugged her again. “Nothing, I’m just missing you..”

 

Dara rolled her eyes while grinning. “Whatever Jiyong..”

 

“Jiyong’s right.” Another deep voice butted in.

 

“Seunghyun?” Dara asked the owner of deep voice. “Yes, it’s me.” He answered then smile at her.

 

Seunghyun pushed Jiyong aside and enveloped Dara in a tight hug like Jiyong’s. “We miss you so much.”

 

“You two are unbelievable..”Dara wishpered softly. She’s missing them too, for sure.

 

Seunghyun and Jiyong shook their heads. “No, Really.. We missed you so much. Where have you been?” Jiyong asked.

 

“I was gone for only 3 days.. I got so many things to do..” Dara replied. “It’s the two of you who was gone for a long time! I haven’t seen you two for almost a month.. Where were you guys at?” Dara pouted.

 

“You missed us too, right?” Seunghyun teasingly said.

 

Dara pouted more. “Short of..”

 

Seunghyun and Jiyong laughed and Hugged Dara again tight, Dara almost choked herself to death because of the tightness Jiyong and Seunghyun gave her. “Aiigo Let me go, you idiots! Too tight, I can’t breath!” She squaled.

 

“Aisht..how dare you calling us idiot?” Jiyong ruffled her hair.

 

She glared at them. “Now answer me, where have you two been?”

 

“France, We went to France for the business things.” Seunghyun answered. “We got so many things for you, baby!” Jiyong and Seunghyun winked at her as they handed her some heavy paper bag.

 

Dara smiled at them. “You don’t have to bought me all these things you know..”

 

“We have to.” Jiyong said with a smile.

 

Dara shook her head. “No, You don’t have to.. Why are you two so kind with me?”

 

Seunghyun grabbed her hand. He gave her his sincere smile. “Because you are our most special girl ever.”

 

Jiyong nodded at Seunghyun’s words. “He’s right. You’re our favourite girl..”

 

She laughed a little. “What the hell are you two talking about? So cheesy..”

 

“We’re talking about our love for you.” Seunghyun winked at her teasingly. “We’re confessing our feelings towards you..” Jiyong added.

 

Dara laughed hard. “Aigo, stop this already!”

 

They smiled at her. “You’re not going to say thankyou for us?” Jiyong asked her.

 

“Say thankyou for us, Dara..” Seunghyun added while spreading his arms wide.

 

Dara knows what they meant, so without saying anything she run to them and throw herself at them. “Thankyou so much Jiyong, Seunghyun!” She grinned. “You two are the best!”

 

“You’re welcome baby..” Jiyong answered. “Where’s my kiss?”

 

She laughed again before leaned to Jiyong to give him a sweet peck on both of his cheeks.

 

“I want your kisses too!” Seunghyun whined. Dara rushed to him and gave him pecks on both of his cheeks too just like jiyong’s.

 

After some minutes they are laughing so hard.

 

Dara grabbed their hands. “But really you don’t have to buy me all those things, because the most important thing now is.. that the two of you are finally back.. safe and sound. That’s all that matters..”

 

Jiyong and Seunghyun stared at her with amusement.

 

“You’re still not change, huh Dara?” Jiyong chuckled.

 

Dara stared at the two confusedly.

 

Seunghyun chuckled too. “Yes, He’s right. You’re still kind as ever.”

 

She smiled at them. “Really? Maybe it’s because I love the both of you?” She wink at them.

 

They laughed and ruffled her hair messily. “Duh, we love you too, girl…”

 

Then the three of them start chatting endlessly until the sun is about to set.

 

Dara glanced at her wirstwatch. “I have to go to the boss now.. I forgot to give him my tasks, I have to hurry now because it’s already late…”

 

“Ah… that’s too bad..” Seunghyun said sadly. Jiyong nodded.

 

Dara gave them her prettiest smile then After a while, She hugged them again. “Thankyou once again, Jiyong, Seunghyun..”

 

“You’re welcome Dara..” Jiyong trailed. “And I love you..”

 

“Yes, You’re always welcome.” Seunghyun smiled at her. “I love you” He trailed. “No, we love you..”

 

Dara smiled happily and hug them tighter. “I love you too, Jiyong, Seunghyun… I love the both of you, so much..”

 

 

Dara arrived at the house at the  evening, 9 P.M to be exact.

 

“I’m back!” Dara shouted while smiling, Thinking that 12 guys are at her house, it would be a fun and she won’t feel so lonely again.

 

“NOONAAAH!! YEHEET!!” Sehun happily said while spinning around the room like a total idiot.

 

Dara waved at him, she put her shoes aside. “Sehuuuuuuuuuun!!”

 

“Noona! Kris gege told us that you will coming back at afternoon but it’s 9 already!!” Tao said while pouting, The other members are making a gagging sound as they saw Tao’s infamous slash disgusting pout.

 

She smiled at Tao while sighing. “Ah, I’m sory Tao… My boss was the one who trolled me.. he was the one who informed me that I can go home at afternoon yet he gave me so much works to do… And I went to meet my friends first… So as you can see… I was able to come home just now..”

 

“Wow, Your boss must be studying how to troll expertly from me!” Chen dramatically explained. Now the other members rolled their eyes at The troll king aka Chen.

 

Dara laughed at Chen’s words hard.

 

“Noona, you must be tired now, have a seat, I will make you a sweet chocolate milk to warm you up!” D.O ordered while smiling.

 

“Waah Thankyou!” Dara happily said and take a seat beside Luhan.

 

Luhan turned to her. “Welcome Dara, How’s your works?”

 

“It was tiring!” Dara exclaimed while pouting.

 

Pouting.

 

Silent.

 

Silent.

 

Did I just say Pouting?

 

“NOOONAAA!! / DARAA!!!”

 

Dara jumped on her seat and immediately covered .

 

She forgot she supposed to stop pouting or else the boys will be…

 

“NGAAAAAAAAAHH DON’T POUT AGAIN NOONAAA!!”

 

“NOONA IS SO KEYOOOOOOT I WANNA KEEP HER ON MY POCKET..”

 

“YOUR POCKET IS STINK AND DIRTY EEEEEEWWWW~”

 

“YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY, HELLBOY!?”

 

“I’M SAYING THAT YOU— OUCCHH!!”

 

“YAH! SSKLDNNDUIQWJDNJWQN”

 

“SHQWUIBDNDQJWNIQOWWDQ”

 

“NOONAAAAAA CAN I KISS YOOOOOOUU?”

 

“NO!!!!!”

 

“BASTARD GO AWAY!!”

 

“YAH! SBYUVTHBQVWGHBJHQNWIJWQIOIOMW”

 

“ANJQWIOISOMWMWNUQIOP”

 

“HUEEEE I NEED A GIRRRLL!!”

 

“HUHUHUHUHU I WANT A GIRL……”

 

Dara massaged her forehead softly. “These boys..”

 

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!” Kris suddenly roared from the room beside Dara’s. That is Kris, Tao and Lay’s room now.

 

The younger boys gasped and immediately covered themselves behind Dara’s back.

 

Chanyeol gulped. “SORRY KRIS HYUNG!!”

 

“PROMISE WE WON’T SCREAMING AGAIN!!!” Baekhyun screamed.

 

Tao pinched his side. “You just screamed, Baek hyung! Please stop making Kris ge more annoyed or we are all going to be the dead meat!” He wishpered to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun nodded. “Sorry, I’m too nervous.”

 

Kris rolled his eyes. “Tell me, why did you guys screaming like chickens awhile a go?” He coldly ask.

 

“It’s because…” Sehun trailed.

 

Dara sighed. “It’s because I was pouting.. Sorry.. It’s hard to stop a habit you know..”

 

Kris, looking so guilty, softly said to her, “Godammit, It’s not even your fault Dara..”

 

It’s the boys turn now to rolling their eyes.

 

“He turned into an overly sweet guy when it comes to Dara.” Chen smirked.

 

Xiumin nodded. “Yes. He was such a bipolar.”

 

“I heard you!” Kris Roared again, making Chen and Xiumin scampered away.

 

Lay laughed. “Oh Kris, Please stop being like this, I guess Xiumin is right, tough. You’re such a bipo—“

 

Kris glared at him. “Shut it you sleepyhead!”

 

Lay blushed deeply. “err..”

 

“Aisht Kris just go to sleep again, We won’t disturb you again!” Suho ordered the smirking Kris.

 

Kris turned to Suho. “Alright. I’m going to sleep again then.”

 

“Look who is a sleepyhead now.” Kai wishpered to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded at Kai’s words. “Your right, Kai. Kris hyung is the sleepyhead here!”

 

Chanyeol then gripped Lay’s hand. “Don’t worry Lay hyung. Me and Kai will always be on your side…”

 

Lay smiled gently, showing his dimple. He wiped his non-existent tears. “Thank you, Chanyeol and Kai..”

 

Kris sent them a death glare before walking towards his room, but he stopped on his track when Dara called his name.

 

“Kris!”

 

He turn around and face her. “hmm?”

 

“Are you sick? Why are you sleeping so early?” She worriedly ask.

 

“I’m fine.. It’s because I’m going to take another night shift on my works.. I’m worried I will sleepy later.. so yeah…”

 

Dara stared at him. “But you look a bit pale..”

 

Kris shook his head while smiling at her. “Nah, I’m fine. Stop worrying. You look tired as well. Go get some sleep.” He ruffled her hair.

 

She smiled at him. “Alright! Thankyou and have a nice sleep, Kris!”

 

“GAAAH! Stop acting like we’re not exist!!” Tao groaned while pulling his hair.

 

Sehun nodded. “Tao is right! You two are like a newlyweds couple and totally forgetting our presence!” He complained.

 

Dara and Kris immediately blushed.

 

“Oh gosh you’re even blushing Kris hyung!! This is so unbelievable!” D.O said with a closed eyes.

 

“Stop this nonsense! They’re not couple or newlyweds okay!”  Chanyeol growled, totally annoyed.

 

Luhan shushed them. “Okay now silence and let Kris sleep!”

 

 

They’re now gathered on the living room. It’s past midnight now, and Kris just went to his works about a hour a go.

 

“Ehm.. can I ask you guys some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter