Chapter 7

Tiring Love

The next day Hyunjoong packed up some clothes for him to wear for a couple of these since he's gonna spend alot of time there at busan.

He stopped by at his office to tell his assistant that he'll be out for a atleast a week or maybe more and to take care of things while he's out.

Soon he was on his way back to busan and arrived there nearly at lunchtime.He knocked on the front door and couple of sec. later Mrs.Kwon opened the door.

"Oh hyunjoong-ah your here these early, what about work?"

"Oh Mrs.Kwon, work doesn't matter to me now, my only concern is to fix our problems and get her back as soon as I can,"

Mrs.Kwon can only nod at his determination then lay her eyes on the small suitcase below him."What was that suitcase for? are you moving in here?"

"These...I just packed some clothes for me to wear, cause it looks like it might take a while,"

Mrs.Kwon let him inside,"You can use the guess room upstairs to your left,"

Hyunjoong went upstairs and went towards the guess room to settle his stuff in then went back out after a minute and stopped when he was about to pass by Yuri's room.He was battling with himself whether to go inside, call her or something but in the end he decided not to.

He made his way downstairs and spotted Mrs.Kwon already preparing for lunch.

"Did Yuri came down or woke up yet?"

"Ani she haven't gone out of her room since last night,"Mrs.Kwon replied then continue to finish her dish.

After hearing that Hyunjoong immedietly felt guilty about it."Mianne...I know its all my fault,It must have been hard for her,"He said while looking down.

"Hyunjoong-ah stop blaming yourself, problems and misunderstanding like these happens to a married couple every single time so, cheer up if you really want to get her back,"

Hyunjoong only nod a bit and started to get the plates and placed them on the table,"Let me help with lunch,"

The lunch was soon all prepared on the table with both of them just waiting for Yuri to come down.

"The food is getting cold, let me get her,"Mrs.Kwon said then stood up and went upstairs.

She knocked on her door twice before opening it, luckily it was unlocked,"Honeyy..."

She found Yuri there, still covered with her blanket sleeping and she thought for a sec. how did her door unlocked, maybe she was about to get out of her room and go downstairs then suddenly heard hyunjoong's voice and went back to her room again, Mrs.Kwon realized she wasn't asleep anymore.

Mrs.Kwon gently lay on the bed besides her,"Honey lets go down to eat, you already missed breakfast,"When she didn't answer she continued,"I know your not sleeping,"

Yuri suddenly opened her eyes and threw away the blanket,"Omma what is he doing in here?I told you I don't wanna see him"She pouted while Mrs.Kwon can see that her eyes were a bit swollen probably from the crying last night.

"Honey I know that you don't wanna see him but you still have to eat, so lets go downstairs to eat,"

"No.."

"Ok I'll tell you what, even if he's there why don't you just act like he isn't,"Mrs.Kwon suggested making Yuri look at her."Just ignore him totally and act cold ok?so that you can eat,"Mrs.Kwon knows that she's gotta do anything she can to make her get out of the bed and go down, and even though she told him to just ignore him, it doesn't change the fact that she's still gonna see him and thats good enough.

Yuri was suddenly fond of the idea and look at her with a nod.

They both got out of the bed and they went downstairs led by Mrs.Kwon, they found Hyunjoong still sitting on the same spot as before.

Hyunjoong turn around and found the girl he loved making him suddenly lit up.

He stood up,"Hi baby,here come and sit here,"He opened out of the chairs for her to sit but like a cold wind passing by, she ignored and passed by him sitting about 3 chairs away from him.

Hyunjoong didn't bother about it and sat besides her, He tried to help her with the food but everytime he does she just disregarded that food that he brings and took her own.

That went on the whole time in lunch and after lunch Yuri just went back to her room then went down again by dinner and the same thing happened again just like in lunch time.

 

 


Sorry for not updating for so long, I been really busyyy!!