Chapter 9

Tiring Love

2 weeks have passed and hyunjoong's situation is still the same, yuri still treats him the same but this time a a lot of problems has occured back in the company that he's needed.

His assistant calls him all the time asking for what to do and for his decisions, he sometimes feels bad about his assistant to carry all the load that he wasn't able to do and go back but hyunjoong knew if he does that, his chance of getting Yuri back will just decrease so he didn't do it and just like he said Yuri is the most important for him than anything else.

Today wasn't different, the same thing happened in the morning, afternoon and pretty much the evening as Hyunjoong spend another day around his cold wife.

He just slept that night with a lot of things running through his mind and a couple of calls from his assistant.

Later in the middle of the night Mrs.Kwon woke up to go to the bathroom.

She slowly made her way towards the bathroom and was suprised to see the lights opened and hear some sound coming out.

She peak through the door and gasp as she saw Yuri there on the floor, throwing up so bad.

"OMO,"

She hurried and pulled her hair up with one hand and patted her back with the other one.

After a couple minutes of throwing her lungs up, Yuri finally stopped and Mrs.Kwon helped her clean up then led her back towards her bedroom making her lay down.

She quickly went downstairs to get some fresh water then came back.

She gave Yuri the water and sat besides her.

"Honey..whats going on here? Are you sick?"

Yuri took a sip of the water then placed it down on the table besides her bed.

"I don't know Omma,I've been feeling sick these past couple of days, I always throw up and felt dizzy,"Yuri replied quietly.

"See I told you to worry about your eating, this must be why your feeling like this, you miss alot of meal and stuff,"Mrs.Kwon scold her feeling worried.

"But omma, I've been eating good these past weeks and I think I even eat alot more than usual these past days so that can't be it."Said Yuri.

"Then what could be the reason for this huh.."

Mrs.Kwon look around for a sec. to think then finally looked back at Yuri with bright expression.

"OMO..Honey could it be...."She stopped hoping Yuri would get what she's talking about with her eyes.

"Could it be what?"Yuri asked not getting where she's going at.

"Yah you don't get it? You and Hyunjoong...could it be..."Mrs.Kwon stopped again and she's so sure that Yuri knows what she's saying.

"Omma you know me and him haven't like....slept on the same bed all this time he's here,"Yuri blush at the thought of what her mom is trying to say then turn away.

"But honey its still could be it...come on tell when did you two last did it?"Mrs.Kwon asked bluntly.

"OMMA why are you asking question is that,"Yuri replied blushing even more then hid her face with the covers.

"Pali pali...just tell me,"Mrs.kwon said again stubbornly then pull the covers away.

"Fine fine...if I remember correctly I think its around the time before I left.."

Mrs.Kwon started to count with her finger then stopped with her eyes widen looking at Yuri.

"H-Honey...you could be..."Yuri's eyes widen too knowing exactly what she was about to say and they both gasp in shock.

"Pregnant,"

 

 


New chapter hope you enjoyed!!! Leave some feedback please :))