Chapter 10

Tiring Love

It was already 4pm when yuri and her mom got back from the doctor to confirm it and its really true, she's 3 weeks pregnant. Mrs.Kwon couldn't explain her happiness after the doctor told them about it, Yuri was just as happy as her.

They got inside the house to find hyunjoong on the couch while on his laptop. He immediately stood up to greet them."Oh You guys are back,"

Yuri and her mom looked at each other like they're communicating with their eyes. Actually they've been arguing about whether to call hyunjoong about the baby. Mrs.Kwon want to tell him about the baby now because it might help their situation better and also he has the right to know but Yuri doesn't want to let him know now and wants them to fixed their current problem first before doing so.

"Ok I'll just go to the kitchen to put their groceries,"Mrs.Kwon said then left.

Yuri without a word headed up towards her room. Hyunjoong just signed and went back towards the couch and continue his work on the laptop.

Yuri sat on her bed with his face leaning against both of her hands. She doesn't know what to do now, she thought about what her mom said that it would make their situation better and he deserves to know but she's not sure of it. She doesn't know if its better to let him know now or later then I mean don't get her wrong as soon as she found out she's really pregnant, she's been dying to tell him and see his reaction.

A couple of hours have passed of her thinking about what to do until he finally decided. She finally decided to take her mom's advice and tell him now, looking at the window she didn't even noticed it was already dark.

She took a quick shower and dressed up but didn't put any make up on then went downstairs. 

As soon as she went down, hyunjoong immediately noticed her and stood up. He just watched her from head to toe while she made her way towards him.

"Its already night, do you wanna take me out to dinner?"Yuri asked sweetly this time without any trace of coldness.

Hyunjoong was still in dazed specially at what she just said."Ehh..?"he tered not really believing whats going on.

"I said do you wanna take me out to dinner?"Yuri asked with a small smile.

"I-I would love to,"He replied still not knowing whats going on."Right now?"He asked. Yuri just nodded and hyunjoong immediately stumbled and ran upstairs to changed clothes afraid that she might change and take it all back.

Mrs.Kwon who has been watching them let out a smile and Yuri turns to look at her,"Omma I decided to follow what you said,"Yuri said with a smile. She walked towards Yuri and gave her a small hug."Oh honey, im proud of you,"She said.

A short moment later Hyunjoong quickly went back down after changing clothes.

"Lets go,"Yuri said then entwined her hands with his. Hyunjoong looked down at their hands then at her."What?"She asked. Hyunjoong just shook his head and smiled before leading her out towards his car. He opened the door for her like a gentlemen and Yuri accepted it unlike what she has been usually doing.

Hyunjoong with a smile that can reach his ears quickly ran towards the driver side and got on. He lean over her to put the seatbelt on and also this time Yuri just let him.He too put on his seatbelt and start the engine to drove off to a restaurant.

While driving, hyunjoong can't the smile off his face, its certainly that something miracle had happened and he's still confused about what it is but that doesn't matter to him at all as long as its like this.

They finally arrived to a restaurant that look fancy and hyunjoong got off first to open the door for her. Again their hands were entwined as they walked inside the restaurant and the waiter led them to a table.

They ordered their food and hyunjoong was again left just looking at her with happiness and also confusion.

"What, why are you looking at me like that, is there something on my face?"Yuri asked as carelessly like nothing was going on.

"N-No, its just that..."Hyunjoong paused not knowing if he should ask what happened or not.

"Its just that what?"Yuri said as if she doesn't know what he's talking about, but she knows exactly what he's talking like why did she changed all of the sudden.

"Its just that...why...I mean what happened?"Hyunjoong finally asked.

"Oh you mean like I changed? Nothing actually happened I just realized that life is short so why waste it on a fight instead of spending time together,"Yuri said innocently like she's some kind of actress. She actually planning to tell she's pregnant after they finished eating, her excitement is really killing her inside right now.

"Really...your really right, im so glad and happy right now..thank you,"Hyunjoong replied sincerely with a smile. Yuri just returned the smile.

Soon their food arrived and they started to eat.

"Babe you should try this too, its really good,"Hyunjoong said then place the food near to fed her. She opened and ate it,"Hmm..its really delicious,"She said with a smile while chewing on the food."Try this too,"She said then placed the fork with the food near his mouth. He ate it too and gave the same response.

While they were eating, Hyunjoong's phone suddenly rang but he just quickly cancel the call and continue eating. After a couple of minutes it call again and he did the same thing but the his phone just kept on ringing nonstop.

Finally Yuri spoke,"Oppa why don't you answer it?"

Hyunjoong just shook his head,"Nevermind it, its probably nothing important,"He said not wanting anyone to disturb their dinner.

"Its been ringing for nonstop now, im sure its something important,"

"Are you sure its ok?"Hyunjoong asked making sure that its ok for her.

"Yea, its ok I mean its just a phone call, its not gonna hurt,"Yuri said and gave him a genuine smile.

Hyunjoong gave her a smile,"Gumawo,"then stood up and went to the restaurant's small balcony.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sir, finally you answered we got an emergency here."

Hyunjoong's eyes widen, it was his assisstant.

"What emergency?"

"Our investors called for an urgent meeting right now,"

"BWO?"

"Yes, sir even I couldn't stop it, they've been really suspicious on why you haven't been here,"

"Did you do all? did you give all the reasons?"

"Yes sir, I did all I can but they just wasn't buying it anymore, they're afraid of their investment would just be wasted, they even talk about changing companies."

"What did you say? This is bad,"

"Yes sir, you got to be here,"

"B-but im,"

"Sir you might lose everything here,"

"...." Hyunjoong placed his head down.

"Sir are you still there?"

"Hm..yea im still here..,"

"Sir the meeting starts at 10pm, if you leave now your gonna make it even though your late but if you don't leave now, your gonna miss it and we the worse thing could happen,"

"I got you..."Hyunjoong replied silently and hung up.

He took a deep breath and looked at the direction of where they were sitting at. Yuri was looked happy while eating and waiting for him.

Hyunjoong placed his hands up to his face. He doesn't know what to do now, should he stay or not? its feels like he's about to go insane.

 

 


Finally updated this story!!! Im sorry for not updating for so longg!!!

Hope you liked it and I will do my best to update more!!