Chapter 2

Tiring Love

Days have passed and the situation got worse and worse.

Usually hyunjoong would come home after passed dinner time maybe 10-11pm but this time he gets home about 1-2am in the morning or sometimes doesn't come home at all.

Clearly they have no time to spend together.

He got no choice because his company is at critical condition right now and they need him badly.

Yuri's patient is being tested and she keeps holding her frustration on him and trying to understand her husbands situation.

Hyunjoong would leave her a message if he's not coming home and if he does come home sometimes he doesn't even bother to talk to her and went straight to sleep.

Yuri got a bit hurt everytime he ignores her but thought that he's probably having a hard time and decided to let it go.

They went on like that for 2 weeks until Yuri decided that she can't take it anymore and contront him.

She was standing infront of the door with her arms cross over her chest waiting for him.

After waiting for a while, she finally heard the door creak opened, as expected it was hyunjoong with his suitcase and a weary look on his face.

"Oh babe your still awake?..I told you not to wait for me and sleep right,"He walked right passed her heading towards the bedroom.

She followed him still arms crossed over her chest.

"De..im still awake...hyunjoong we need to talk about something,"

They reached inside their bedroom and hyunjoong place hi suitcase down and undone his tie.

"Can we talk about it some other time?Im really tired,"

He sat on the bed and took off his shoes followed by his socks.

"No we need to talk about this now,"She snapped back at him.

He took off his belt and lay down on the edge of the bed without even changing.

"Im sure we can talk about it some other time, lets just sleep,"

"NO I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS NOW,"She yelled this time.

Hyunjoong was taken back for a minute, she never yelled and become angry this way before.

When she noticed that he didn't say a word, tears started to form on her eyes.

"Fine if you wanna talk about this some other time then,"

She walked over the bed and took one of the pillow before walking out of the room with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Hyunjoong let out a sign as he watch her wife walked out the room.He knew exactly whats the problem and what she wanted to talk about but tried to avoid any topic about it but this time he knew he had to fix it or somewhat do something about it.

He stood up and slowly draw his path out of the room, his heart hurt as he saw his wife sitting on the couch with both of her legs up crying against the pillow.

He took a seat besides his crying wife and called her name softly, no answer.

"Babe.."He called out again but still the same no answer, sobbing agains't the pillow.

"Babe im sorry,"This time when he didn't get answer, he kneel down in front of her and carrass her hair.

"Look I know what you wanted to talk about and im just trying to avoid it....im sorry,"

She stopped sobbing a little but still didn't utter a word. He continued.

"I know that I've been ignoring you....I know that I don't have anytime for you at all,"

She stopped sobbing.

"And you probably think that my work is more important that you but thats not true, you are the most important to me and you know that...its just that the company needs me so bad right now....,"He paused for a bit before continuing,"Im actually doing this for us...if I don't save the company what will happen to us?to our future children?How will we live?"He studied her for a minute,"Do you understand me?"He asked softly but didn't get an answer.

He let out a sign,"What about this...how about we go on a dinner tomorrow night at 8pm to the favorite restaurant that we always go to?"He doesn't know why he did that, he had to time tomorrow but now he had to make time for her.

She finally lifted her face showing her teary eyes and cheeks drench in tears.

"You promise?"

"I promise,"He reassured her.

She finally let out a small smile.

He did too and kiss her forehead before tucking one hand under her legs and one on her back carrying her bridal style back to their bedroom.

Her smile widen while she tighten her hold on the pillow while being carried by him towards their bedroom.

"I love you oppa,"

"I love you too,"

He kissed her forehead one last time before they drifted to sleep.

 

*****

The next day Yuri got out of the shower while singing a song, she has been in a good mood today.

She look at the clock, 7pm. Perfect time for her to dress up for her dinner with hyunjoong.

After spending a couple of minutes trying to find the perfect clothes to wear she finally choosed one.

"I remember hyunjoong said that he really liked this dress after the first time I wore it,"She said to herself then smiled before putting it on her.

After that, she went towards the mirror and started to doll herself up, she only put light make up on remembering that hyunjoong also told her that he doesn't like her wearing any since she look prettier without it.

She giggled to herself and went to spray on some perfume which is also hyunjoong's favorite perfume.

She looked at herself through the mirror again making sure that her hair and clothes were in place before taking a glance at the clock again.

"Omo..its already 7:50pm...I might get late,"

Quickly she took her phone and wallet with her before walking out of the house.

She reached the restaurant using a cab and paidthe driver before walking inside.

She took a glance at her phone again to check the time. It was 7:57pm.

The waiter led her towards an empty table.

"Can I get your order mam?"The waiter politely said while holding a small notebook and a pen ready to write.

"Im actually waiting for someone...maybe some drink for now,"

The waiter nodded then bowed slightly to her before leaving.

Couple of minutes later, the waiter came back with her drink then bowed to her again before leaving.

Yuri took a sip of the drink then glance at her phone again. Its already 8:10pm but still no sign of hyunjoong.

"Maybe just some small traffic..."She said to herself before taking a sipp of her drinks again.

Minutes and minutes have passed but still no sign of hyunjoong and its making Yuri worry.

She took a glance at her phone again, it was 9:30pm.

"Ok maybe some huge traffic"She said to herself tring to calm down as she ordered another drink.

Yuri was getting more worried as time passes by. It was already 10:20pm.

"He promised me.....He wouldn't break his promise,"She remind herself and just in time her phone rang.

She quickly look at it and it was a message from hyunjoong.

 

"Baby im really really sorry I can't make it tonight there are some really urgent important things I have to do here right now,and if your still there at the restaurant please go home, please understand I didn't mean to break my promise, im really sorry baby, I love you,"

 

 

 

 


Here's a new chapter guys!!....poor yul :((

And also feel free to comments on your thoughts about this chapter!!!