Chapter 1

Tiring Love
It was already passed dinner time and the food she just cooked are now cold while Yuri was still waiting for her husband to come home.
 
Its been exactly like this for the passed months that they've been married and she couldn't do anything about it at all.
 
She knew what she signed up for before marrying him, he was very dedicated person to his work but she never knew that it will always be like this.
 
Even at their honeymoon which was supposed to be 1 week but cut down to 2days because he got something urgent to do at the office.
 
They never had any time together since he works even at the weekend which was suppose to be his time to relax.
 
She distracted herself by shopping and going out with her friends at those times just to pass by times.
 
She also doesn't even remember the last time they made love together since he always comes home exhausted and just want to get some rest.
 
Slowly her eyes closed while she lay her forehead on the table and drifted to sleep.
 
It was 11:40 when he got home exchausted as usual, he slowly opened the door and got inside.
 
"Yuri?"He called out looking around and walked towards the kitchen.
 
"Yuri bab-"His voice died out as he saw his wife sleeping on the kitchen with her head on the table.
 
He signed and slowly made his way towards her before carefully picking her up bridal style and made his way towards their bedroom.
 
Yuri slowly opened her sleepy eyes when she felt someone lifted her up, she opened her eyes fully when she felt a soft sheet hit her back.
 
When she did, she found her husband placing her gently on the bed."Oppa,"She said tirely.
 
The guy gave her a small smile waiting for her to say something.
 
She looked around for the clock then looked back at him,"Did you eat yet?I'll heat the food for you,"
 
She was about to get up when he stopped her,"Im ok baby...just lay down and let just get some sleep ok?"
 
She hesitate for a bit worrying that he might be hungry but soon nod to his request, she can see the dark circles on him are growing.
 
He smiled and kiss her forehead,"I'll just go wash up,"he pulled away and stood up drawing his path towards the bathroom.
 
She just signed as she watch her husband and made herself more comfortable inside the blanket.
 
Soon he went out of the bathroom in his nightwear and joined her crawling into the bed and got into the blanket.
 
They snugged closer together as she placed her head on his chest and his arm wrapped around her.
 
Silence fills the darkness inside their bedroom until hyunjoong broke it.
 
"Yuri-ah,"He called her softly.
 
"Hmm..?"She replied with her eyes still shut.
 
"Mianne,"
 
That made her eyes opened and looked up to him confusely,"Why are you sorry for?"
 
"For this...for everything....I know i've been coming home late since we got married and always makes you wait for me...I know you didn't signed up for any of this,"
 
It was dark in their room but Yuri can feel the sadness and guilty on him.
 
She raised her left hand and cup his face."Gwenchana oppa...I understand its not your fault,"She said comfortingly carrassing his cheeks.
 
"Ani its my fault...I thought I would have a lot of time with you after we got married but I was wrong, the company is having a hard time...im really so-"
 
He got cut off when she raised up placing her lips against his then pulled back.
 
"I said its ok oppa...so don't worry about it ok?"
 
He slowly nodded and she smiled a bit before pushing her lips agains't his again.
 
The kiss began to get deeper and passionate as he slipped his tougue inside tasting her and she let out a moan as the hands that were cupping his face feel down to his neck.
 
He suddenly flipped her moving on top of her were their lips are still connected and pulled away.
 
They stare at each other lovingly while his hands moved the hair off her face to get a better look at her.
 
"I don't know how long has it been since we done it ,but I miss making love with you so much,"
 
She smiled and so did he as he doved back to find her lips again.
 
 
 

Here's the first chapter guys sorry it took so long!!

Hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Also feel free to comments on your thoughts about this chapter!!