Chapter 4

Tiring Love

Hyunjoong couldn't sleep that night, he kept on calling and calling yuri's phone but everytime it goes to voice mail.He went towards the kitchen to take out some alcohol and kept on drinking.

He still couldn't get to his mind and believe that his wife really left him, he kept on blaming himself for what happened and fell sleep on the couch with the soju bottle in his hands.

The next day, he woke up with the huge hangover, slowly he stood up holding his head and made his way towards the kitchen to find the aspirin.

"Urgg...what happened last night,"He shook his head a few times after swallowing down the aspirin.

"Baby?.."He called out softly walking towards their bedroom.

"Babe?"He called out again when he didn't see her in their bedroom.

"Babe where are y-"His voice died out as he remembered the things that happened last night like it just hit him straight in his heart.

He collapsed on the bed while both of his hands coup his face.his emotion is mix of frustration to himself and sadness, he was a fool for thinking that yuri is gonna take it easy and still understand this time, now he's gotta pay for the price.

"This is all your fault hyunjoong and now your wife left you...you gotta fix this yourself,"He said to himself,of course he had to fix this himself and asked for her forgiveness or whatever it takes for her to comes back but first he had to find her and thats what he's about to do.

He took a quick shower cause smelling like alcohol ain't gonna help him to make her come back.

He dressed up with normal jeans, black long sleeves shirt and brown jacket.He went out to his car and took out his phone to call his secretary to hold any meetings or things he had to do and he'll be in the office late today.

The first place he suspect his wife to be at is, of course to her friends. He drove by a couple of her friends to see and ask if she's there and came by or not and unfortunately she's not.He just sadly bid them goodbye and told them to call him if she did.

Also hyunjoong would call his wife's number every couple of minutes but everytime it will just go to voicemail but that didn't stop him from doing so, he kept on doing it numerous times almost uncountable.

Hyunjoong only had 2 friends left to go to and he just pulled over the second to the last one's house and got out of the car.

He slowly knocked on the door a couple of times and the lady inside opened it.

"Oh hyunjoong-ah..."The girl looked at him after opening the door.

"Yoona-ah...you been doing good?"He asked with a small smile.

"Come in..."She opened the door widely for him to get in,"What are you doing here?"She asked as soon as they sat on the couch.

"Well...I was gonna if you if yuri is here or ever came by here,"His voice died out as he looked down on the floor.

"No she's not and why would she be here anyways, shouldn't she be at your house right now?"Yoona replied confusely.

Then hyunjoong told her everything that happened also making her worried.

"Don't worry...your gonna find her and she's gonna come back,"Yoona said comfortingly while patting his back gently.

"I hope your right yoong...She's my everything and I don't know what will I'll do without her,"Hyunjoong almost whispered looking down as yoona kept on comforting him.

He stayed at yoona's house for a while before bidding goodbye and drove away towards his last and only destination, his and yuri's bestfriend.

He pulled over the drive way and got out slowly making his way towards the front door before knocking.

Couple of seconds later, a petite girl with a dark brown hair opened the door with expected but trying to kept it cool look.

"Hyunjoong-ah....what are you doing here?"

"Sica-ah..how have you been?"It was jessica one of his bestfriend and also yuri's.

"I've been good..come on in,"Jessica ushered him in opening the door wide and closed it from behind after he got in.

They sat by the couch side by side and hyunjoong turns to her.

"Sica-ah..did yuri ever came here or do you happen to know where she is?"Hyunjoong wasted no time and quickly asked her the question.

Jessica cough after hearing him before getting back to her senses,"N-No..she never came here and I have no idea where she is,"then looked away as if she was hiding something."Why what happened?"

Hyunjoong didn't bother to notice a thing about her action."Its...just that...we."He paused for a bit before telling her everything that happened.

Jessica can feel the sadness on hyunjoong already even though its been only almost 1 day, she can tell that he's sufferring already.

She kept patting his back while battling with herself whether to tell him what she knows or not, in the end she decided to tell him after hearing the whole thing, yuri actually went to her.

"Hyunjoong...I..actually know something about yuri..,"She said making hyunjoong snap at her getting all of his attention just like that,"She actually came here last night.."She paused.

"Jinjayo??...what did she say?where is she?,"Hyunjoong slandered her with questions at once.

"I'll tell you what I know...She came here last night with her suitcase crying and we talk about what happened, I even tried to pursue her that you probably had a reason but she wasn't gonna have it..."She paused for a bit while hyunjoong was listening to her attentively.

"I asked her what was she going to do and just borrow some money from me and said far away from you...thats all about it...and wait also told me not to tell you anything but thats probably out right now,"

They were silent for a moment and hyunjoong was thinking carefully where she could be at and finally went to a conclution.

"Thats it...she went home...she went to busan...,"Hyunjoong almost yelled and got up and jessica did too before turning back to jessica,"Thank you for helping me and telling me this...your really great bestfriend,"He said then gave her a light hug.

"No problem you know...even though im probably gonna be dead if she found out that I told you something so you better fix this hyunjoong,"

"I promise I will don't worry...thanks again I got to go,"

He bid her goodbye one last time before walking out the door and went straight to his car and started to drive to busan even though its already a bit dark.

After hours of driving he finally reached Yuri's parents house in busan, he was so sure thats she gonna be there but to his suprised she wasn't and bid them goodbye again before driving back to seoul.

He reached home about 1am in the morning exhausted, tired and more importantly worried about his wife and where she is. He didn't even mind to eat all the times he was looking for her allday, its seems like he got no point in doing so.

He collapsed on the couch and closed his eyes while leaning back on the couch with his hands couping his face.

Slowly he took out his phone from his pocket and called his wife's number again and as always it went to voice mail.

"Baby I-..."He paused for a bit as tears started to fall from his eyes and his sobbing before continuing to leave the voicemessage,"

 

"I've looked everywhere for you....please tell me where you are or call me back after this....please baby I don't know what to do anymore....I love you so much, please comeback,"

 

 


Where's YUL!!

Should I make hyunjoong suffer alot?

Comment and tell me what you think!!

Enjoy the chapter!!