Chapter 6

Tiring Love

As soon as the call ended, hyunjoong immedietely took his jacket and head out the door going directly to his car and drove there.

He drove like he's in a race for his life or something going at full speed.

Couple of hours later he finally arrived and pulled over the drive way and got out.

He knocked on the door a couple of times and was greeted by Mrs.Kwon who was very suprised to his him got so pale and thin.

"Mrs.Kwon.."Hyunjoong bowed slightly at her and she ushered him inside.

"She's at the kitchen,"

He quietly walked towards the kitchen and took a peek, he froze. Yuri was there sitting on the chair eating, well most likely stare at her plate seems not to have an appetite.

He was just there staring at every inch of her, he noticed that she got a bit thinner and her skin got a bit pale too.

There she was that girl that he's been missing for the past weeks, the girl that he's been looking for all these weeks,the girl that make him feel dead inside every seconds he spends the day without her, the girl that he most care about and love, she's right there.

He wanted to scream, call her name and crush himself into her but his body seems to be frozen on that same spot.

Mrs.Kwon just went back after closer the door and noticed that Hyunjoong seems to be unable to do anything else.

"Yuri honey, someone is here to see you,"She said enough for her to hear and she lazily looked up and found him there standing looking at her.

Her eyes widen in shock,"W....W-What is he doing here?"

"Well..I caled him,"Mrs.Kwon replied.

"I said I never want to see him again,"

"Well honey..I-,"Mrs Kwon got cut off when she quickly ran upstairs with tears in her eyes.

Hyunjoong gave Mrs.Kwon a look before following her upstairs.

Yuri went quickly towards her room and shut the door behind locking it. Hyunjoong soon followed and tried to opened the door but it was locked.

"Baby please open the door,"He said softly knocking on the door a couple of times.

"What are you doing here! I don't ever want see you again,"Yuri yelled as she start sobbing.

"Baby please open the door and let me explain please.."

"Just leave and don't come back,"Yuri yelled again as her sobbing started to grow more and she lay on her bed and sob agains't the pillow.

"No baby please..this is not it I need to explain please..."

"You don't need to explain anything, I already know your feelings about me and your work so just go,"

"I could just explain it...please baby open the door and let me,"He begged.

"I don't want your explanation...Hyunjoong please just leave,"

He could her the pain in her voice, he knew it was too early for some explaning and she probably in shock and hurt right now.

"Ok...I'll leave for now, but you know im coming back..."He paused for a sec waiting to hear if she's gonna say something but she didn't so he continue."I missed you so much baby.....Saranghae,"With that slowly draw his path downstairs.

When Yuri hear his footsteps retreating and finally gone, she started to cry really hard agains't the pillow, crying her emotions out, tears just continue to fall drenching the pillow that she was hugging tightly.

Hyunjoong reached downstairs with his head hung low.

"How did it go?"Mrs.Kwon asked with a worried face.

"Not too good,"Hyunjoong replied sadly.

"Look hyunjoong, the reason I called you is because I really hate to see both of you hurting like this and you know specially my daugher....please fix this,"

Hyunjoong look up and gave her a small smile without showing teeth."I will this....I promise,"

He sat on the couch for a while trying to compose himself before bidding farewell to Mrs.Kwon telling her that he'll be back tomorrow.

He got into his car and started to drive back home.

"Im going to get you back no matter what, I'll do whatever it takes for you to come back to me, I will never let you go I love you so much...I will fix this..I will fix everything, I will fix my own mistake,"

 

 


Hope you enjoyed the new chapter guys im really sorry I didn't update for so long!!