Pizza night

Never Normal

Kyungsoo put on.his hoodie and ran downstairs. He saw his mom was waiting for him at the end of the staircase. "Where are you going?" she asked. She sounded a bit mad. Maybe because Kyungsoo let the girl run away. "Meet Jongin. It's Tuesday mom. Pizza night with EXO, remember?" he reminded her cutely. creep into a smile. *How adorable.*

"But I'm still mad at you, Kyungie. Why can't you-" "I don't like the girl. Next time, hire a better spy and spy on a girl that I'm comfortable with." he pecked her cheek and quickly ran out from the house. Aegyo always works on his mom. Like seriously. Every. Single. Time.

He stopped running and panted hard. *close call* He took out his phone and called Jongin. Not even 5 seconds the kid answered. "Hyungnim!!" he greeted happily. "Is Chanyeol and Kris there yet?" he asked as he began walking along the streets, heading to the restaurant that was few blocks away. Despite that he's a rich kid and have a personal driver, he prefers walking. It's good for the health and it is also relaxing.

"Ah. . . About that. Actually they went to the club. Those peasants. But anyhow, I invited someone else from EXO. Palli!" he hung up. Kyungsoo huffed and fastened his steps. Some times, Jongin is just too childish he needs to be punch in the face but that is just his charms. He smiled at the memory of Jongin comforting him after he lost his favourite sport shoes. Well, a fangirl stole it but Jongin bought a new one and he wore it everytime they went exercising and also during PE lessons. 
 

At the restaurant. . .

Kyungsoo saw Jongin who was sitting alone and quickly ran towards him. He tapped him in the shoulder. "Jongin~~!!" he sang and took a seat in front of him. "Where are the others and why did you pick a four seats table?" he asked. "They will be a bit late. Yixing said that he sprained his ankle because of his hardcore dance practice earlier." he explained. Kyungsoo nodded and took a sip of Jongin's coke.

"hurmm. . . Just unicorn hyung? What about the others?" he looked at Jongin suspiciously. "Apparently busy with family things and went clubbing." he answered boredly. Kyungsoo just nodded.

Few minutes later, they saw Yixing entering the restaurant. However, he was not alone. Heck, he was smiling from ear to ear and of course thr cause of that idiotic smile was none other than Baek Soojin. Kyungsoo swallowed hard. Soojin had never join any of the Pizza Night before because it's only for EXO boys. (Well, usually they'll talk about something dirty and even drink alcohol. To prevent unexpected things from happening, Soojin is no invited.) Kyungsoo nudged Jongin's arm. "Soojin?!"

He shrugged.

Yixing took a seat beside Jongin and Soojin took a seat beside Kyungsoo. "I've been dragged here by unicorn." she confessed in an instant when she noticed the two boys were staring at her. Honestly, she is scared of their night outs. She heard a lot of rumors that they molested some girls at the streets and such but Yixing said it wasnt true.

"I'm too nice today and I couldnt leave her back at the clinic. She looked so pathetic. No lie." Yixing got hit by Soojin. He yelped in pain. "Well someone has a caring partner." Jongin commented. Soojin gave him a look. "You have adorable Kyungsoo over here. What else do you need?" she lightly nudged Kyungsoo's arm. His cheeks turned pink in an instant.

Jongin scoffed. "Helloww~ me want a girl. Even though hyung is perfect, I still want a girl. Lay hyung, let me have Soojin to be my wife and you can take Kyungsoo." Yixing choked on his own pizza. He hit his chest to calm himself down. "What on Earth- Are you drunk?!" he said, spitting out the food onto the plate. "Disgusting." Kyungsoo and Soojin said on the same time. "Ha! Jinx. You owe me a soda!!" she cheered.

The latter boy looked at her in daze. "What?" he said. "You owe me a soda. Buy me at school tomorrow." she said coolly. He just smiled shyly. *How cool.* he said to himself. "Oh come on! Soojin fits me so well. We coulf be the best couple of the year and beat bacon with his imaginary Taeyeon from SNSD."

"First, beat HunHan." Kyungsoo blurted out of the sudden. "Then, beat Taemin and Minho." Soojin continued. "Third, Siwon and Jessica-" "Okay!! I got it! Geez. ." Jongin blew his bang, pissed off. Kyungsoo chuckled at the sight. "Oh? Did Kyungsoo just laugh? In front of Soojin? This is new." said Yixing as he took another big bite on his pizza. Kyungsoo scoffed. "What? Jealous?"

Even Soojin was shock at the sudden change of Kyungsoo. Did someone put alcohol in his coke or something? "I bet they are. Come on oppa. Let's show them how close we can be!" she pushed him playfully using her shoulder. "Anytime." he replied with a smile.

Jongin's and Yixing's jawd fell opened. "Nooo!!" they shouted, acting all miserable. She laughed at the cute sight. On the other hand, Kyungsoo was happy too. He loves to see everyone in a good mood and get along very well. *I'm so going to enjoy myself tonight!*

Oh, he just did. 
 

The Next Day.
Recess. . .

"Are you suuuuuuurrree?" Sehun asked again. He purposely made the word 'sure' sounded annoyingly long. He also had repeated the same question for the tenth times. Jongin nodded, looking at Kyungsoo. "He just broke out from his stupid-shy-shell." he said. The others howlered. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Stop making a fuss about it Kim Jongin." he said.

"Well," Kris tapped his fingers on the table. "What if Soojin is your mom next target? I seriously dont want to lose our one and only girl, you know." he said. Yixing nodded. "She's our princess." "You cant take her away! Without her, we're nothing! EXO is nothing without Soojin!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said dramatically.

Something flipped in Kyungsoo's stomach. They're right. He was being too comfortable with Soojin last night and he knows that his mom always sends at least a spy to stalk him. Honestly, he doesnt want to take her away from EXO.

"Oh you guys. Stop being over dramatic. If she really did got kidnapped, Imma cut his head off." Yixing said, givibg Kyungsoo a look. It was not that murderous glare, it was just a normal look that he always gives to people except Kyungsoo could feel the black aura around him. "Ouu~~ scary." he acted all scared. "It's not too late to go and talk with other girls hyung." Tao said. Again, something flipped inside his tummy. "No! I mean-No. I'm sensitive you know! Dont force me!"

"Triangle lovers." Jongdae mumbled as he put down his tray on the table. Soojin quickly joined in. "What were you guys talking about? Why did Jongdae said 'triangle lovers'? What is ahppening? Tell me!" she asked excitedly as she digged her spoon in her bowl mashed potato. "Mind your own business princess." Yixing stuffed a lettuce inside .

Everyone keeps a secret and here's Soojin, who know nothing about her being the next victim. 
 

To be continued.

A/N: Meeep. Picha Picha. Any idea for the couple name? Meheheheh.