Unicorn and a genie

Never Normal

She stuffed the toast inside and ran to hug her mom before sprinting to the front door. "STUDY WELL JINNIE AHH!" her mom hollered from the kitchen. "Naee!" she yelled back. She put on.her converse and got out from the house. A boy greeted her with a glare. "5 minutes late. Seriously?" he raised and eyebrow to the girl.

She swallowed her toast and looked up at him. "Mianhae Xingxing. Mickey failed to wake me up today." she said, pouting cutely to the boy. He just pinched her cheeks. "Aiguu next time ask Donald Duck to wake you up." he joked.

Soojin rubbed her now red cheeks. "Too noisy dude." she stuffed the remaining toast inside Yixing's mouth. He gave the that oh-you're-so-dead look but she just shrugged and began skipping her way to school. He wiped the crust at the tip of his mouth with the back of his palm. "Rude."

At school. . .

She slammed her on the chair and turned to face Amber, the girl who dressed like a boy that was sitting beside her. "Amber Liu, CAN I PLEASE have my notebook back." she said, emphasized thr first 5 words. She looked at her innocently. "Chanyeol borrowed." Soojin growled. "Oh my god. Out of all monsters, why did you give it to Yeol? You do know I cant resist his goddamn puppy eyes!" she puffed her cheeks.

Amber shrugged. "Sorry dude. He snatched it away from me when I was reading it." she patted on her shoulder. "Thus, I'm your short. I cant fight that dude." Soojin let out another frustrated groan. She stood up and walked to Kai's place.

Allow me to introduce you; Baek Soojin, a girl with mixed personality. She could be bubbly, cute, full with aegyo and on the same time tomboy-ish, cruel and heartless. In another word, she's easy-going. Oh and out of all girls at their high school, only Soojin close with the EXO boys.

Who is EXO?

Consists of 12 members. Most of them are from rich families and could be quite dorky and arrogant but they are really warm-hearted when you get to know them. The members are (arrange in age) Wu Fan or better known as Kris, Luhan, Kim Minseok, Kim Joonmyun, Zhang Yixing, Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol, Kim Jongdae, Do Kyungsoo, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Jongin and the maknae, Oh Sehun. Soojin is really close with the 'unicorn' Yixing. They are childhood friends.

She's pretty much like Snow White. Except she's with the 12 dorks not the 7 dwarfs.

Everyone is okay with her except for Kyungsoo. He's just too mysterious. No, just hard to understand. She doesnt get it. Why is that adorable squishy dude need to be so hard-to-get even though everyone knows that he's. . . gay. With who? According to rumors, it's Jongin. But hell Jongin is NOT gay. He's a player and slept with like. . . 5 girld already.

"Kim Jongin," she slammed on his table. He gave her his signature smirk and leaned closer. "Yes. What is it?".he used his hand to support his chin as he stared deep into her eyes. "Help me get my notebook back from Yeol." she said in her unusual high-pitched voice. He chuckled. "Sorry to say Soo. Only Baekhyun can persuade that dude." he slouched back to his seat.

She heaved a sigh. Honestly, she loves all of them (as brothers) but Chanyeol is too annoying stuff he did doesnt make her hates him. It's just hard to resist him. She looked around, searching for Tao. In her class, only 3 out of 12 members 'available'. Those three are Jongin, Sehun and Tao.

On the right timing, Tao entered the class along with Sehun. Some girls shrieked and squealed like mice when they saw them. She stood in front of Tao and Sehun, blocking them from taking another step. "Zi Tao ge, help is needed," she said with monotone. Amber just face-palmed herself at the girl's action.

Tao gave the sweetest smile but it looked as if he was teasing her. "What is it? Did a dog eat your homework?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. She squinted her eyes. "Not funny." she said coldly. "Oh come on! Is everyone on their period or something?" he complained, totally not aware of eyes that were watching and ears that were listening. "In fact, yes I am but that's not the main point here. Can.you please take my book back from Yeol-"

Sehun quickly ped his bag and took out the Mickey Mouse notebook. She beamed brightly. "Hunnie ish the besteu!!" she gave a thumb up.

-
 

"So, Kris was playing with the punching bag at the arcade yesterday and when he punched it, his bracelet broke. He got scolded by his mom." Tao said. The otherd laughed boisterously except for Kris. He just munched on his tacos, annoyed by the Panda dude. "At least I dont force my mom to wait in front of the bathroom door when I'm showering." Kris retorted. Tao gasped at the sudden counter attack. "Gyaaahhh!!! My secret!!" again, they all laughed.

Apparently 90% of the noises in the cafeteria was made by this group of 13 students. They are always loud when they're together despite all of the attention that the people giving. And of course, the most quiet member is Kyungsoo. He's the king of sarcasm in that group when all of the EXO boys are toegther but if there's a girl in that group like Soojin right now, he'll zip his mouth, locked it and throw the key in the Han River.

"That's okay. You can't compare with Yi-" the mentioned boy quickly covered Soojin's mouth. She squirmed and hit his hand. "Ouuu~~ something is fishy." Joonmyun said teasingly. Soojin bit his hand and he immediately pulled back his hand. He yelped in pain. "Damn it! YA!! Dont you dare tell them or I'll tell.one.of your dirty secrets too!!" he threatened. She just rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Jongin and Jongdae clicked their tongues. "Lovebirds." they said on the same time. Chanyeol let out a howl. "CONGRATS LAY!!.I HOPE YOU'LL GET A LOT OF BABY UNICORNS!!!" and he received a lot of smack by Luhan. "For a kid like you, you can be so loud." he commented. Soojin laughed. "First, we're not birds. Second, girls dont exist in this dude's dictionary. He only loves himself."

Yixing darted a murderous glare. "For a small, short girls like you, you sure have a BIG mouth." he said in a dark tone. She prenteded to be all scared and laughed afterward.

All of their actions were being watched by Kyungsoo. He would laughed quietly at the corner while being nudged by Jongin every now and then. Jongin has always take care of Kyungsoo since they were young. That's why Jongin is very caring except the way he shows it make people misunderstood him.

"So, Kyungsoo oppa, you've been so quiet for the past 10 minutes. Anything to share?" his face turned red. Oh, 'shy-mode' Kyungsoo is on. He's always like that. Dont be too surprised. "Urmm. . . I. . . Actually, one of us rigt now. . . Urmm. . . His pants is not zip and you can see his pink boxer." all of the boys drop their head low and check on their pants. Sehun let out a low cussed.

Soojin noticed and pointed at Sehun. "Hunniee!!" he immediately shook his head. "Aniya!!! Luhan forced me to wear this stupid boxer he boughy for.me yesterday!!" he half-shouted. Another howl of laughter came out from their table, making the cafeteria noisier than before. This is EXO. Loud and fun.

To be continued

A/N: heheh how do you like the way I introduced EXO? Muahaha oh and they will also be a lot of otp moments. HunHan and BaekYeol. I ship them but just becoz they are cute together. Not more than that. Eww. And i can assure you there will be a lot.more of this type of moments. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Thank you for subscribing and put down your comment juseyoooo~~~!! :3