Angry Unicorn

Never Normal

Everyone was taken back by Yixing sudden outburst. The EXO boys never once see Yixing this mad before. Soojin just looked at her food in silence. "I'm... Look, I searched for you from your house to your friends' houses. One by one. I'm going to get you back." He slammed his chopsticks on the table loudly. "And for you," he shot a glare at Kyungsoo. "You better say goodbye to your mom before I chop your head off."

He stood up stood up and left the cafeteria.

The boys shifted their heads to Soojin. "Soojin. . .you. ." Sehun stopped when he saw a drop of tear fell from her eyes. "Ya. . . Are you. . Dont cry!" Jongdae her head, comforting her. Kyungsoo was speechless. He could only stared at her with his enormous eyes. He didnt know that Soojin was this vulnerable. "It's not like I want Kyungsoo to or anything. He was sleeping in the damn bath tub. Look, now he has a flu." she wiped her tears.

Kris stood up and kicked his chair."Let me-" "No. I'll talk with Yixing. If one of you go, he might going to beat you guys up instead of discussing." she stood up and pushed Kris to sit down again. "But-" "It's okay Kyungsoo. He wont kill you."

*I dont care about that anymore. I'm worried about you Baek Soojin!*

---

Soojin ran to the rooftop. She knows that Yixing will always escaped to te rooftop whenever he has a problem.her thought was right. He was there, lying on the bench with his eyes closed. She approached hom and sat at the edge of the bench.

"Ya, dont be too emotional Zhang Yixing. I was just worried that he'll die in that cold bath tub." she placed her hand on his thigh. He groaned, signalling her to leave. "It's not like he's going to me or anything. I mean, he's Do Kyungsoo." she said. Yixing sat down properly and stared at Soojin. His gaze was intense. "Soojin, biys are.not predictable. You know our hormones-" she placed a finger on his lips.

"I know, I know. But Kyungsoo is not like you Xingtou." he gave her the coldest stare but she just pinched his cheek. "Thus, we're nothing now gege." she giggled. His gaze softened and he patted her head. "Sorry. I over-reacted. I couldnt help myself. I swear." he apologized. "BUT, I'm not going to say sorry to those idiots."

Soojin nodded. "You have to learn how to let go Zhang Yixing. Maybe you should go out with someone. Victoria maybe? She's pretty." he shook his head. "I'm going to rest for awhile. After 7 years straight in relationship, I'm tired." he said and laughed a little. "Be easy on them, okay?" 

---

Everyone looked at Kyungsoo after Soojin left. Jongin was the most furious out of all the members. "Hyung!" he shouted, startling the poor boy. "You dont understand. I dont hate her but. . . She's a girl. I just cant." he ruffled his hair in frustration and sneezed again. "We understand you. Dont pressure yourself. Yixing is. . . Just like that." Kris said on Yixing's behalf. Out of all members, Kris knows and understands Yixing the best. Just like how Jongin understands Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh. "Why is that dude being all emotional anyways? I mean, it's not like Soojin is his girlfriend or anything. They are never together in that status." Tao grumbked as he took a bite on his chicken sandwich. "Hey, we all love Soojin. Yixing is really close with her. He's aware of her feelings more than us." Luhan said. The other couldnt help but to agree at that statement. 
However, Kyungsoo felt different. He thinks differently. Why would Yixing be extremely furious when someone or something that invloved Soojin in it? If they're not dating, why he acted like that? He sneezed. Those questions made his nose even more itchy and he felt like sneezing the whole day. Apparently he did.

*Is the YiJin couple hiding something from EXO? Are they secretly dating?* he looked at Kris secretly. He was talking about basketball with Tao and Luhan kept on saying that soccer is better. Those three. *I think that hyung knows something.* he sneezed and looked away so Kris wouldnt suspect him that he was staring at him.

To be continued. 

A/N: new subscribers! Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy this story! Comments are welcome! :3