Happy or Terrified

Never Normal

Soojin closed her locker door and headed to the school gate. None of the EXO members were free that so she had to walk home alone. Honestly, she hates walking alone. It's scary. Not that she cant handke all of those criminals herself (she learned hapkido and know a little bit about wushu from Tao), she hates people stare at her when she walks. If one of the EXO member was walking with her, he will send them a muderous look.

Awesome right?

She hold onto her bag strap tighter. *Why do I feel so scared right now?* she heaved a sigh and bit her lips. She got out from the school compound and saw someone familiar walking few meters away from her. He was wearing his full school uniform with his black hoodie and red cap. She grinned, knowing who is that person. "Kim Jongin!!" she chimed and ran to him.

But before she could even reached Jongin, someone pulled her arms harshly. "S-SOOJIN!!" Jongin yelled. The person put a handkerchief on . She struggled to free herself. But it was less than hopeless. The person that was holding her was a lot more powerful than her.

Jongin wanted to help her but he had to deal with another guy who apparently trying to punch his pretty face. He managed to kick him in the stomach and ran to Soojin but. . . 

She's gone. 
 

-
 

Darkness. That was the only thing she could see when she opened her eyes. Even she wasnt sure she open her eyes or not. She groaned in pain. Whoever the kindnapper was, he or she tied her so tight. She opened to shout something but unfortunately, it was tied with a cloth. *Aigoo. . . Where am I? I'M SO HUNGRY~~* she whined inside her head.

Soojin was calm unlike those other kids who got kidnap. Well, it is all thanks to her dad. He always put a prank on her by kidnapping her. She had been 'kidnapped' by her father for almost 10 times now.

"Ms. Baek, are you awake?" a voice greeted her. The sudden light  literally burnt her eyes so she closed her poor eyes. "Hmmm, so pretty." The same voice complimented her. She could feel a finger tracing on her jawline. "I wonder how did you attract my son's attention." she giggled.

Soojin opened her eyed and gasped. "Mrs. Do!" her voice was muffled against the cloth but it was clear enough to understand. The lady smiled and pulled down the cloth making it easier for the girl to speak. "Mrs. Do! Are you-Woaaah!" she exclaimed in amusement. She tilted her head to the side, totally confused. "Arent you suppose to cry for help or, at least, be scared?" she surely did sound dumb but what to do. This was so unexpected for her.

"Haha. Why? Didnt my dad paid you for this? Daddy must be really crazy to drag you in this too Mrs. Do." she laughed. *Woah, this girl is really something.* Mrs. Do grinned. "What makes you say that young lady?" she asked her calmly. "Oh Mrs. Do, I've been kidnapped for over 10 times now. He loves to put on some dirty pranks on me. He said that I should use my fighting skills out from class too." she explained to her. "But, after knowing that you're the kidnapper, I feel so, so honour!! Your son is really handsome if I have to say." she said, giggling.

Mrs. Do covered as she laughed. For soem reasons, it's funny how she can think like that. " What a cutie. But for your information, I AM kidnapping you. This is not a prank." she patted her head. Soojin gasped but she remained calm. "However, since you are very close with my son's friends, I'll go easy on you. Plus, you're a great package. So why not?" the lady said a bit diva-ish. She crouched beside her. Soojin swallowed hard. Finally, she began to feel a bit tense.

"From now on, you CANNOT meet anyof your family members. You CANT contact then and I'm going to warn them. But, thanks to someone, your rules had been loosened a bit. I didnt let the previous girls to go out AT ALL but. Like I said, I'll go easy on you. I let you go to school and hangout with your friends but if you meet your family, I'll give you the most cruel punishment."

"Why am I being kidnap exactly here?"

"You're going to be my daughter-in-law. But for now, you're Kyungsoo's girlfriend."

"So. . . . Should I be happy or terrify here?"

"Wow, you're really something. Up to you. You can call me aunty. You left good impressions young lady. As a reward, i'll show you around."

Two men walked towards her and untied her hands and legs. She shivered a little when the cold air brushed against her bare thighs. The four of them exited the room. Mrs. Do was smiling from ear to ear because of her. For some reasons, she has a good feeling kidnapping her. As if she will bring happiness to Kyungsoo.

She explored the Do's mansion. It was huge. They have everything in here; spa, badminton court, indoor swimming pook and outdoor swimming pool, library and others. Honestly, she doesnt know why the other girls hate living here. They have EVERYTHING. You can have everything!

Soojin entered this one room. It was really pretty and it looked so much like a teenage girl's room. "This is my niece's bedroom. She'll sleep here whenever she comes around. Anyways," she looked at her watch. "Go wash up and get ready for dinner." she said and left the room.

She looked around. The room was painted baby blue, complete with whute queen size bed, white study table, blue laptop, white sofa and a lot of soft toys. Its like a dream room for every girls. She moved to the closet. When she opened the closet, she gasped. *So many pretty clothes.* she reache out her hand to take this one dress but someone spoke.

"Oh, mistress, you cant touch that. Ms. Han will be furious if a stranger touch her stuff." the young looking maid said. She backed away from the closet instantly. "Ah, urm. . . What should I wear then?" she asked, sounding so lost. Even the maid found it cute to resist. "I'll get your clothes. You can wash up first. Ah, and I am your personal maid. Lee Jieun."

Soojin smiled to her. "Let me guess, you're one of the maids' daughter right? Home school? Same age with me?" she guessed. "Nae! 100% for you! Mrs. Do said that you're really friendly and she said I should be friend with you."

Soojin gave her a bear hug. "Of course!I love to be your friend! We can go to the spa everyday together!!" she laughed. Jieun smiled. It was her first time seeing a victim to be so happy and friendlyn "Woaahh! You're really dfferent! Thank you!"
 

She got out from the bathroom with only her bathrobe on. She was drying her hair using her towel when she saw a light pink night gown lying on the bed and there's also a note stuck to it. *Oh my, this really reminds me of Yixing.* she squealed inside her head. She put on the gown and went out from the room. "Mistress!" Jieun half-shouted. "Can you not call me that?" she crossed her arms. Jieun just smiled shepishly. "No, I cant. Its an order."

"Aratta. Let's go then." she linked her arms with hers. The latter girl giggled. It was her first time to be treated as a real friend and not as a servant. The previous girls often shouted and yelled at her unlike Soojin. She's just too cool and calm to be a prisoner.

When they arrived at dinig hall, her eyes widened but she immediately changed back to normal. His eyes were as big as the ping pong ball. He was indeed shock to see Soojin in his house wearing a short night gown. "Annyeong." she mouthed and went to her seat. There were only 3 othem there since Mr. Do had to left to Chicago for his bussiness trip.

"So," Mrs. Do started after a very long awkward silence. "Kyungsoon, I hope you can get along well with Soojin. She's really nice. She even treat Jieun nicely." Kyungsoo choked on his soup. Soojin stared at him as he chunked down his water. He remained silent and kept on avoiding her gaze. "And for you young lady, make sure you take care of my baby Kyungie." soojin nodded.

"Mom!" he whined while hitting the spoon on his bowl. It was Soojin's first time seeing Kyungsoo like this. She found him to be 100 times cuter than usual and she likes it. *Maybe. . . I can reveak his secrets. Do Kyungsoo could be a real gay.*

To be continued.

A/N: thanks for reading you guys! :3