Phone call

Never Normal

"Ma'am, I've found our new target."

"Hmmm, who is she?" she put down her cup of tea.

"Baek Soojin. She's in the same class as Tao, Sehun and-"

"Ahh, that girl. I've seen her once. She's really pretty. But I thought that she's Yixing."

"Absolutely no. They're really close to each other that's all. Do you want me to catch her??"

She nodded. "This time it must work. He must get marry or atleast make out with her. I cant take all of those gay rumors about my little baby anymore."

"But I have a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"I saw something different in Kyungsoo's eyes when he looked at her. Let's try a new strategy."

"I'm listening. Go on."

"We kidnapped the girl but let her live her life. All except for forbidding her to see her family members."

"Sure. We'll try that." 
 

-
 

Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration. How come this question is so hard?? Or maybe, his mind is just confused right now. For the first time he felt sympathy, guilty and anxious because of a girl. A girl that will be his mom's next target: Baek Soojin. He close his exercise book and grabbed his phone. He dialed a number carelessly.

"Oh! Do Kyungsoo oppa!! Helloo~!!" he cringed at the sudden loudness that attacked his poor ear. "S-sorry. . . W-wrong num-" "WAAAIIITT!!! Dont hang up!" she screamed on the other line. Again, he cringed. *Is she a speaker or what?!* he chuckled. "Well. .  I-i-" "You call me on the right time! Please keep me company for awhile." she whined cutely.

"Urrmm. . . O-okay." he left his chair and lied down on his king size bed. "Oppa, what are you doing??" she asked. She sounded so sleepy but on the same time hyper too. "I was doing some maths work and some revi-" "Yada. . . Yada. . . Yada. . . Oppa, if you want to remember something you have to go out~! Aish if i live near you, I think I'm going to drag you out and study outside together."

He chuckled silently. "Not an outdoor person." he said shyly. She made a long annoying 'hey'. "All this time, everytime, Kim Jongin ask you to go out you WILL go out." She teased. "You know, at first I thought you ARE gay." he bit his lower lip. He was nervous for some reasons. "But~~~ I know you're not! Even if you are, I dont mind. It's Kyungsoo. The squishy lovable dude!" she sang.

For the first time ever, Kyungsoo felt so happy talking with a girl. He can feel that exciting electrifying feelings flow inside his body. "I have my own reason why I go out with Kim Jongin." "Of course! Because you looove him, right? Right right right??" he laughed. "Woaahhh, squishy oppa laughed!!" she chimed.

"Hey oppa, can you sing for me? I've heard people say you're a great-no, screw that, You're a wonderful singer. Can you sing one song for me??" she asked with her unusual high-pitched voice. Kyungsoo scowled but then he smiled. "Hmmm. . . I guess so." "Sing please? I'll pay you 5 bucks tomorrow." she said excitedly. "No need." he cleared his throat and began to sing.

He could hear the girl gasped in shock. He was proud to be honest.  Even though he knows a lot more girls love his voice but the fact that Soojin likes it made he felt 90 times better. Thus, right now, he felt so sincere singing this song. He loves this song and right now, the time felt so precious.
 

-

At School. . . .
 

Soojin held on Yixing's hand as they walked. "Gege let's go to that arcade again. I'm still not satisfied when you beat me on that racing crap game." she complained. He pinched her cheeks and smiled cheekily. "You cant beat me in games Soojin ah. I'm too good for you." she slapped his hand away and puffed her cheeks. "Oh my gosh. Seriously Yixing, you're too full of yourself. How can people, especially girls, fall for you??" she said with a hint of annoyance.

"Hey you fell for me too" he reminded her. She just snorted. "Yea, when I was still in diapers." she pouted and stomped away. He smiled and chased her. "Ya, do you want me to break one of your dirty little secrets when we were kids?" he teased. She stopped and turned around, bumping into Yixing. "Xingtou, dont you dare start on that topic!" she poked his chest. "Kiss me." he pointed at his lips. Her cheeks went pink. "Kiss yourself."

Both of them went to the cafeteria. The EXO boys were waiting for them at their usual seats. "Ssup boys!" she greeted as she took a seat beside Luhan and grabbed one of his french fries. "Ya, did Kyungsoo really sang to you last night??" Jongin asked. He was so damn curious about it. Kyungsoo kicked Jongin's leg underneath the table. He just bit his lower lip, enduring the pain. "Did he? I think. . . I was not myself last night." she tucked her hair behind her ears.

"Did you. . . Drink?!" Tao gasped. Joonmyun smacked his head. Poor boy but he deserved it. "My parents had a little party last night and I guess I cant drink this one type of alcohol." she confessed. Tao hit Joonmyun's arm. "Hah!" he shouted. Joonmyun just gave him a look. "Sorry Kyungsoo oppa if I said anything inappropriate last night. I take back every single word I said to you."

"Okay." he said coolly. It was so weird that it felt so painful when she said 'I take back everything I said to you'. So he's not a wonderful singer? So, she's not going to drag him out if she lives near him? She took back including those? *Why am I so hurt?* he drank his milk, finishing it at once. "Excuse me." he left the place.
 

"What's wrong with Kyungsoo??" Joonmyun shook his head. "Time of the month maybe." Jongin shrugged. "Ouch! HEY, Do Kyungsoo is a man." Soojin said in Kyungsoo's behalf. Yixing scoffed. "Dont tell me you fall in love with him already." Minseok said and drank his coke. "I mean, it's Kyungsoo. He cant even talk with girls. He only talks with Jongin." Baekhyun remarked.

"But he talks with me." she reminded them. "Because you're EXO's Princess. He opened up a bit because we told him so." Yixing said. His tone was cold. Everyone can noticed it. It was icy cold. Soojin bit her lips. "If I were you Zhang Yixing, I wouldnt say something that harsh." Kris chugged down on his burger. Yixing took a glance at Soojin. He began to panic when he saw Soojin's expression.

However, she just shrugged coolly. "Nahh, Kyungsoo is just Kyungsoo. He's always like that. So no wonder people say that he's gay. I bet he is." she blurted out whatever inside her head that time. Chanyeol's egg fell from his chopsticks. "Soojin ah, you believe that he's gay?" Jongdae asked. "I dont know! He's acting like one. That's obvious. With Jongin. I dont know anymore. I bet you guys are keeping something from me right?" she stood up, scaring Luhan that was sitting beside her. "Honestly, I dont even want to know whether he's gay or not. You all are. Especially HunHan." she left the place in rage.

Sehun held on his chest. "She killed me." he whimpered like a wounded puppy. Everyone shifted their head to Yixing. "She's just having the time of the month again. She'll be okay." he said coolly even though deep inside he was running around in circle like a mad man. "Poor Soojin. She will live with a gay later." Luhan sighed. "Kyungsoo hyung is NOT gay. Can you guys stop that?!" Jongin snapped. "Dont tell me you like Soojin too." Tao groaned.

Yixing was feeling uneasy. He knows Soojin for such a long time now. She's just emotional because of her period but something inside him was telling him something else. He heaved a sigh, praying that it is not true. 
 

-
 

"Coffee??" Jongin handed Kyungsoo a can of coffee  he accepted it and drank it. "It's been 2 days know. Why isnt my mom kidnapping her yet?" Kyungsoo said, staring at the sky. Honestly, even he himself was not sure whether he wants her to be kidnap or not. It's too confusing. "Hyung, aunty kidnap people on the fourth day. Are you that worry about Soojinnie?"

"Of course! Do you want me to be headed by The Almighty Zhang Yixing later?" he said with a hint of sarcasm but deep inside he was damn serious. He heard that Yixing once beat a senior because he tried to Soojin. The senior was in coma for 2 weeks and lost some of his memories. The parents cant do anything because serve him right. Who told him to a girl?

Jongin cringed in fear. "I noticed how scary he is lately." he confessed. "Just persuade Yixing. 5 months atleast? If he rebel, your mom might. . . Hurt Soojin." he said the last 2 words softly. "I dont want Soojin to hurt. Heck, none of us can bear seeing her in pain. She has been with us for years now."

"I know. I know. That's why I'm scared. I dont want to be headed by Yixing. Dont even start with Tao's wushu and heyy, lucky me, I'm going to get my beat up by black-belt hapkido kid, Baekhyun. Some awesome non-stop nags by Joonmyun hyung too." Kyungsoo heaved a sigh. "Out of all the above, I dont want to my mom for the fourth time but I still dont want. . . to be with any gitls. Especially her."

The younger boy looked up. He breathed in the fresh air. "Hyung, should you just hook up with some random girls out there?"

"No. I'm strictly not going to hook up with anyone. I'm single for life."

*Aish. . . Stupid hyung.* 

Yixing entered Soojin's room and saw she was sleeping in her school uniform. He smiled at the cute sight. *How can she sleeps so early? She didnt even eat dinner.* he took a seat on the bed. "Soojin ah," he called but as expected, no response. He frowned. Her father told him that she fell asleep right after she came back from which was really unusual thing for her to do. "Soojin ah, wake up!" he shook her body lightly.

She groaned and tossed on the bed. He placed his hand on her forehead. *she's not having fever.* "Soojin ah, wake up and lets go grab something to eat." he said softly, poking her. She frowned and began to sweat. "Yi. . . Yixing ah. .  Dont. . . Di-die. . " she muttered. His eyes widened in shock. "Ya! I'm h-here! Baek Soojin!!" she woke up screaming and she hugged the boy.

He was shock. Of course, who wouldnt. He could hear her soft sobs. "Thank god you're alive." shu hugged him tighter, reminding herself that he is real. He awkwardly patted her back. "You didnt wash your feet before going to sleep again did you? Is something bothering you?" he asked, concerned about her condition. She let go of the hug. "Kinda. . . Nothing. Forget it." she said shyly.

He patted her head. "I wont die before you. Keep that in mind shrimp." he poked her nose and lied down on the bed. She smiled weakly. Then, she realize something: she didnt wash up nor eat just now. "Go wash yourself. I'll take you out for dinner." he closed his eyes. "And, I'll take a short nap." she giggled. "Fine. Treat me something REALLY GOOD okay?" she skipped to the bathroom like a 5 year old girl. 

After finished her bath, she got out from the bathroom and saw a cute black dress lying on her bed. There's also a note on top of the dress. She took it and smiled when she knows who was it from.

'Wear this. I pick that from your closet and I love it when you wear black. Cute and elegant. Come down faster.  -Yixing'

Soojin smiled and her cheeks were crimson red. *How dare that guy went through my closet.* she rolled her eyes and put thw note on her study table. "Well, at least someone noticed that I'm cute and worth it." she laughed at her own thoughts.

"Zhang Yixing~~ I'm done!!"

She junped down the stairs like a kid. Mrs. Baek giggled at her daughter's actions. "Oh Yixing, how can you handle this hyperball?" she said in an amused tone. "I have no idea Mrs. Baek." he chuckled like a gentleman. *Fake* Soonjin made a face when she stood in front Yixing."Mom, I am hyper but I am not a ball." she stated and dragged him away.

"I come back home before midnight!! LOVE YOU MOM!"

"So, where are we going?" she asked when she got onto his motorbike. "To my house." he said and put on the helmet for her. "I'm cooking tonight." he patted ger helmet loudly, makkng the girl to wince in pain. "You're so cheap gege." she commented. He just pouted, acting cute. "I thought yoy love my cooking."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course. I was just kidding." zhe knocked on his helmet. Take that as a revenge for earlier. "TO YIXING'S HOUSE!! LET'S FLY UNICORN~!!" he laughed in amusement. *This kid. How can I not love her.*
 

To be continued.
 

A/N: meeeep. Silent readers, palli palli comment! I really want to know what do you guys think! >.< pweeasse? This is a very long chapter. I dunno where to stop xD
Ah, and thanks for subscribing! /thumbs up/