Kyungsoo learn how to flirt

Never Normal

After the school ended that day, Kyungsoo ran to Jongin's class which was the same class as his current 'girlfriend'. He waited for Jongin at the door secretly. He could see Soojin casually hit Jongin's chest as the boy tried to kiss her neck. *Ughh, flirty Jongin.* he rolled his eyes. He continued watching them. Finally, after few tries, Jongin managed to place a quick peck on her cheek.

His heart skipped a beat. What was that unusual feeling? Is he jealous? To who; Jongin for kissing Soojin or Soojin who got kissed by Jongin? Someone is REALLY confused.

"Oh hyung!! You're here! Fetching Soojin I see?" Jongin nudged Kyungsoo's arm. His cheeks were red as a tomato. "No. I'm here for you, you idiot." Kyungsoo grabbed Jongin's forearm and dragged him away before Soojin could say anything. She was left dumbfounded as usual. "Uggh. . . Gays."
 

Kyungsoo pulled Jongin far, far away from Soojin. There are 3 reasons why he did so;

1. Jealousy (That he is also not sure about it too.)
2. He wants to be alone with Jongin.
3. He doesnt want to see Soojin.

"Hyung! Hyung!! Stop it! Ahhh!! You're hurting my wrist!!" Jongin yelped in pain as he struggled to free his wrist from the boy's grip. They stood at the front gate when he finally let him go. Jongin was confused with Kyungsoo's sudden weird behaviour. "Are you okay?" he asked when Kyungsoo didnt speak for quite some times.

Kyungsoo shifted his head and looked at Jongin. "Kim. Jongin. Teach. Me. How. To. Flirt." he said, emphasizing every single word that he pronounced. Jongin coughed, hard. He had to hit chest a few times to calm down. "You serious?" Kyungsoo gave him the look. "Do I look like I'm joking?"

"Kinda."

"Just. . . Teach me!"

"Let's go to the club tonight! Bring Soojin along!"

"No!"

"Do you want to flirt with the other girls then?" Jingin crossed his arms.

"No! Cant I just flirt with you?!"

"Hyung! Ewww. . . no! Not in a million years! I'll bring Soojin. I ask Baek to pick her up."

"No drugs. I dont want to have that thing."

"?"

Kyungsoo's cheeks were red. "yea yea." Jongin laughed. "It's fun and pleasurable" he sang.

"No. That is my final answer. No."

"What if Soojin strip in front of you?"

"KAI! STOP IT!"

"Okay. . . Okay. Sheesh."
 

----
 

Soojin was sitting on the bed when Kyungsoo arrived from school. "Dating with Jongin?" she teased. "Yea." he answered simply. He didnt even bother to look at her when he answered that. She was a bit startled to hear that but she just shrugged the negative thoughts away. He took off his blazer and began to his shirt in a slow pace.

"Ah," he walked towards Soojin with his shirt ed, revealing his milky chest. He purposely wanted Soojin to see it (It was Jongin's idea). "EXO invite you for a night out. Go and put on your dress. Baek and Jongin will pick us up." she looked away. Her cheeks were pink. *asfgjkl what is wrong with Kyungsoo?* "we can, you know, shower together and I can help you to put on your-" "Oppa, are you flirting?"

His mouth were slightly opened in shock but he instantly closed it. He doesnt want to show her that he was trying to flirt with her. He cleared his throat. "Why would I flirt with you when I already have Jongin?" he turned around andwalked to the bathroom. His face was red. *Nice going Do Kyungsoo.* he closed the door and locked it. "Really nice." he hit his head against the wall. 
 

"You know, you flirted like Yixing when he was 13." she suddenly said when they were descending the stairs. "Shut it- I mean, dont mention about it ever again. Pretend that it never happen." he said sternly and walked faster towards the door. Soojin shrugged and followed him. "Soojin!!!" someone called her. She turned around and saw Mrs. Do.

"Here. Eat this." she handed her 4 pills. "Give the other two to Kyungsoo." she said, smiling. "What is this??" Soojin asked as she observed the suspicious looking pills. "Vitamins. It's the vitamin that my friend gave me from U.S. It's really good for your health. Now run along."

Soojin bowed politely to her and ran to the door. He saw the 3 boys were waiting for her. "Soojinnie! Why so laattee?" Baekhyun pulled her and gave her a soft peck on the cheeks. It's normal really. *Soojin, do you like getting kiss by various of guys?* Kyungsoo watched her secretly.

All of them got into Jongin's car and the drove to Gangnam. She was still oblivioud about what was happening. She poked Kyungsoo's neck (Since Kyungsoo and Jongin sat at the front.) "Oppa, your mom gave you this." she handed the 2 pills. He took it and threw it away without any hesitation.

"Did you eat it?!" he asked. She shook her head. "Why did you throw it away?!" she took out hers and when she was about to put it inside , Baekhyun slapped her hand away and the pills fell from her hand. "Oppa!" she whined. "That is not vitamin!" Jongin said. "Then?!"

"A drug that will make you ually turn on."

At The Club. . . 

Soojin looked at the crowded places. She was holding onto Jongin's hand so tight he thought he already lost his hand. "Soojin ah, can you please hold somebody else's hand?" she immediately let it go and grabbed Kyungsoo's hand. He flinched and tried to free his hand but she hold it tighter. "Oppa, I'm scared. Please, dont." she begged.

Kyungsoo nodded and hold her hand loosely. He admitted, this is his seconde time going to a club but he's still scared like heck. Few girls that were tipsy moved closer to him but he politely said to them 'I'm taken' and they will go away. That's not a lit though. Partially. They headed to the bar and ordered some drinks. Soojin was still holding onto Kyungsoo's hand. She actually has no intention of letting him go until they go back home.

"Woah, the KyungJin couple~ Can you guys kiss now?" Baekhyun teased them. The mentioned people blushed yet, they still hold on each other's hand. They were still scared. "Come on you guys. You should learn how to relax and enjoy each other's presence." Baekhyun pulled Soojin to the dance floor. It took exactly 2 seconds for Kyungsoo to let her go.

"Come on Jinnie. Dance with me!" Baekhyun hold her shoulders ans began to sway his body left and right. Soojin calm herself down and slowly immersed into the beat. He leaned closer and whispered. "Even if you grind on them they wont remember because they sre drunk." she smiled at the 'useful' advice.

Without herself knowing, she was having so much with Baekhyun that she actually forgot about Kyungsoo. Baekhyun offered her some intoxicated drinks and she drank it without even bother to ask what it was. Soojin's head began to spin and she felt hot.

Her favourite song was on. It was G-Dragon and T.O.P . For a second there her vision became blurry so she hold onto Baekhyun's shoulder but then, her body was moving by itself. She began to grind on Baekhyun. He swore he lost his mind for a second there. 

On the other hand, Jongin was teaching Kyungsoo how to drink. Both of them drank bottles of different alcohol. However, only Kyungsoo was drunk since he drank twice more than Jongin. Thus, Jongin is actually a great drinker. He was shocked to see Kyungsoo could drink that much without vomitting.

"Hyung!" Jongin called. "What?!" Kyungsoo yelled and laughed afterward. He was obviously drunk. "Maybe you should go to Soojin and flirt with her now." Jongin said. The older boy laughed and ruffled Jongin's hair. "Flirt? She's mine already~ I already put my name on her!" Jongin chuckled as he chugged down his drink. "Oh really? All I could see is she's grinding against Baekhyun's."

Kyungsoo looked at Soojin and Baekhyun who were dancing passionately on the floor. They were so close with each other he could barely see any gap in between them.  "What the hell is that wild bacon doing with MY girl?" he stood up and staggered all the way to them. 
 

To be continued.

A/N: can you imagine Kyungsoo being drunk??