Kyungsoo's biggest fear

Never Normal

Kyungsoo locked his door and placed his hannd on his pumping chest. His breath was so fast and hard. *What the hell is she doing inside my house. Wait, dont say she's the victim.* he gasped and screamed. The fact that she's living with him is terrifying but the fact that Yixing will chop his head off terrified him even more. He held his neck and prayed *I'm dead. Where should I run to? Should I go to Jongin's house?*

Part of him wants to kick her out but somewhere inside him wants her to stay. Why? He has no idea why either. He plopped himself on the bed and covered his face with his pillow. *Why Soojin? WHYY?!!* he slapped himself mentally. Why did he even tried to talk and be comfortable with her on the first place. He really hates himself right now.

The knocking on the door woke Kyungsoo up from his day dreaming. He immediately jumped up and hugged his pillow. "W-who's there?" he stuttered. "Baek Soojin!!" he heard the voice shouted outside. "We'll talk tomorrow! See you at school!!" he yelled back. He could hear clearly that she groaned and cursed. It surprised him because he never heard she cursed that much before. "Look, your mom told me to sleep with you!" now it's Kyungsoo's time to groan. "Open the door! It's freezing out here!"

He quickly flew to the door and unlocked it. He cant and must not hurt even a bit or else Yixing or the other EXO members will cook him for the wild animals. Soojin entered the room and flashed a smile to him. "Thanks. I might freeze to death out there." she joked. His cheeks went pinkish. "Okay."

He closed the door and walked to his bed. He took 2 pillows and tossed it on the floor. Without saying anything, he lay down on the floor. Soojin stared at him, dumbfounded by his action. "What are you doing?" she asked as she stood beside him. "You're taking the bed." he said with eyes closed. "No! It's cold down there. Just sleep with me on the bed." she felt a bit woried because of the wrong tone she used just now.

"No. It's okay. Just go to sleep." he said coolly. Soojin squinted her eyes and bit her lower lip. She pulled Kyungsoo's arm. "Oppa, I dont want you to get sick tomorrow! Just sleep with me!!" she whined and kept on pulling him.

For the first time ever he doesnt feel any awkwardness when Soojin touched him. To him, skinships with girls is just too much. But right now, that fact is gone. He shook his head. "No." she groaned and sat on his stomach. "Yah! I dont want your mom to blame me if you get sick!" she shouted. Kyungsoo's cheeks went red in an instant when he realized their positions. He could feel her shorts, or let's just say, he feel her private part on his stomach.

"Come on!" she jumped a little and that made Kyungsoo to lose himself. He tickled her side and she fell down, laughing her head off. He took the chance and ran to the bathroom. "Kyun-" he slammed the door shut and locked it. "-Soo." she pouted. She walked to the bathroom door and yelled. "Fine! Go and sleep in the bathroom. I'm going to turn off the lights!"

Click!

The bathroom was dark. Too dark if you have to say. Kyungsoo was lying in the icy cold bath tub. He regret for wearing a very thin tshirt and sweatpants. He usually sleeps in thin shirts because he can easily get hot and sweaty but right now, it's freezing.

He heaved a sigh. *I really need something warm to wear but hell, I'm not going to see Soojin.* he thought. It was hopeless now. So, he closed his eyes and forced himself to sleep. 
 

---

Soojin woke up around 4 in the morning and lights. She bit her lower lip, feeling guilty as hell. Kyungsoo was still in the bathroom. *He seriously sleep in there?* she took out her hair pin and unlocked the bathroom door. She shivered when her feet step on the icy cold floor. Then she saw him. He was sleeping in the bath tub.

She quietly walked towards Kyungsoo. She placed the back of her palm on his forehead. *. He's having a fever.* she began to panic. She was about to pull him out of the bath tub but then he woke up. He screamed and unintentionally pushed Soojin away. She fell on the floor first while Kyungsoo hit his head against the wall. "How did you get in here?!"

She stood up, rubbing her painful . "I'm a genius." she said sarcatically. He rubbed his painful head, whimpering softly. "Oppa, just sleep on the bed will you? You're having a fever. If you're that scared that Yixing will chop your head off, dont be. He's not going to chop your head off. Will you please?" she said, almost begging to him.

"But-" "No buts oppa. Come with me or I'll lock you in here till.morning." he smiled as he got off from the bath tub. Soojin knew that he will buy that lies. He let Soojin to take the lead but the she realized one thing.

She got tricked.

He pushed her out from the bathroom and locked the door. "I pick the second one!" he shouted and leaned against the door. He saw a hair pin on the floor and smiled. "Genius." he chuckled. 
 

At School. . .
Recess. . .

Everyone gathered at their usual place. Kyungsoo's nose was red and watery. He kept on sneezing non-stop and make the rest worried. Especially the only girl in the group. "Hyung, you should go to the clinic." Jongin said, giving him another box of tissue. "No! I hate nurse!" he shouted and sneezed again. Kyungsoo really felt like crying that time. He hate being sick.

"But you need medicines. Seriously, what happen to you huh?" Luhan asked.

"He slept in the bathroom." Yixing said. Kyungsoo's and Soojin's eyes went big like this 0_0 . She swallowed hard before saying, "Oppa-" "You think I didnt know? YOU got kidnapped. You're the freking girl!" Yixing was losing his patience at the speed of light. Kyungsoo gulped and sneezed thrice in a row. He used thw tissue to wipe his nose. *I'm dead.*

"Do you think I didnt see how you convience him to sleep with you? Soojin, Kyungsoo did the right thing!" he accidentally shouted, scaring the people there. Soojin stared at Yixing in disbelief. "Y-you. . . Saw?" 

"What do you think I was doing the whole night yesterday?!"

To be continued. 

A/N: i found kyungsoo is really cute with red nose. Can you imagine it also? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ