Kyungsoo's problem

Never Normal

He put on his school uniforn and fixed his black hair. The maid stood obediently at the door, waiting for his command. "You can go now." he said and picked up his brown bag. "It's not like I'm going to order you to do anything." he mumbled. She bowed politely and left the room. Another sigh left Kyungsoo's lips.

To him, how can his mom be this rich and. . . Protective? Why can't he had a normal life like his other friends? His friends are rich like him but none of them has a weird, over-protective mom like his. Exaggerating is also included in that package. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. "Wake up, Soo. There's another long day awaits for you." he said to himself.

"Good morning." He was greeted by his mom and dad and also the fourth girl that his mom kidnapped. Her name is Choi Hana. She's the same age as Kyungsoo and apparently in the same class. It's really awkward for them . Of course! They'd only talked once in their whole life and bang! Now, they're engaged.

"Did you had a great night together last night?" she asked and ate the anchovy. He cringed at the thought of last night. She just sobbed and ate her food silently. That sudden guilty feelings came again. She nodded to the woman's question. Lying obviously.

Kyungsoo heaved a sigh. All this kidnapping a girl and locked ber in the room with him, forcing her to fall in love with him. It's embarrassing to have a mom like that but he understands his mom so, so much. Everytime talking about love story or his love life, she'll cry.

Kyungsoo's older brother died because of a girl. He loved the wrong girl. She's actually a e. He was oblivious, naive and really innocent just like Kyungsoo. He learnt from his brother's mistake. He doesnt want to suicide because of love. But the idea of kidnapping and such are just. . . . Ridiculous!

Hana nudged Kyungsoo's knee using her knee. He just shook his head. They talked about letting her go last night, but Kyungsoo cant promise about it. His mom is really crazy and determined. She will do everything for Kyungsoo. Thus, every girl that she kidnapped will atleast have 4 spies watching her. She cant even ran away. A lot of them tried numerous of times but failed.

"Just eat. I'll think of a plan." he ssid and smiled sweetly to her. She just smiled faintly as a reply.

-

"Hyung~ didnt you sleep last night? You look like a zombie!" Kyungso just groaned at the younger's question. Jongin or better known as Kai, sighed. He knows about Kyungsoo's family, especially his mom. He patted his shoulder. "Straight up hyung. Just let go of the girl. I bet she wont tell anyone about these."

Jongin walked around Kyungsoo, observing the boy from head to toe, curiously. "or. . .did you and her--" he got a hard smack on his head from Kyungsoo. "No we did not okay! Stop thinking about Kim Jongin!!" he scolded him. Jongin rubbed his head like a wounded puppy. "Ouuff since when did hyung got stronger??" he mumbled.

"I heard you kiddo. Dont get on my nerve today Kai." he left the place and went to see the rest of EXO members at the cafeteria. At first, Jongin wanted to follow him but after he called him with 'Kai' just now, he decided not to. He only call him with Kai whenever his mad or pissed off. And right now, he did it again. Pissing off his own squishy, kind-hearted best friend.

Kyungsoo took a seat beside Joonmyun, who was currently fixing the maknae's tie. "Oh, what's up Kyungie?!" Joonmyeon greeted. "A flying dragon that going to hit a unicorn. That's up." he grumbled as he drank his milk . He always drinks milk because milk helps people to grow up but, here he is, standing at the height of 173cm, the shortest member in the group.

"Heyy. . .!" Kris and Yixing said on the same time. "Well, someone's in a bad mood." Tao commented. "Oh no no no~ I'm such in a good mood. Want a knuckle sandwich?! I have 11 of them in total." Kyungsoo said sarcastically. The others laughed at the poor kungfu panda. Tao pouted and clinged onto Kris, acting like nothing had happened.

"You should just let her go. It's been 5 months now and you're not into her. So yeah. Do like you always do." joonmyun said. As the leader he is, he's quite useful at this type of situation. "Hyung! What about mom? I'm sick and tired of her nagging!" "Then marry her!" Chanyeol barged in. Kyungsoo gave him a murderous glare. "Look, I dont want to plan another crap." Kyungsoo said.

The other nodded in agreement. "Well since Baekhyun is the closest with Hana," "Heyy!!" "Let's have him be the hero and save the girl. What do you guys say?" Chanyeol suggested. Kyungsoo gave a shrug. Honestly, he's just frustrated. He just wish he could just kill that person who spreads fake rumors about him.

"Uf. . . I just want her to disappear tonight!" he murmured to himself.

That night. . .

He entered his room and saw Hana was sitting on the bed, hugging her knees. He swallowed hard and took a seat beside the girl. He could hear the girl was sobbing. *Aish. . . Always like this. Making me feel all guilty.* he said to himself.

"Hana?" he called softly. The girl turned tovlook at Kyungso. Her eyes were all red and swollen. "I'm letting you go tonight." he said softly. A smile appeared on her pale face. It somhow made him feel happy too. "Are you sure oppa? Oppa jinjja gomawo! I promise I wont tell anyone about this!!" she hugged his arm. He cringed at the sudden skin contact.

"I'm really sorry." she cried. He just nodded, enduring the urge to push her away. "Hana, Baekhyun is waiting for you. Just. . . Jump off from.the balcony." he said. She saw Baekhyun and Tao were waving their hands to her. She smiled.

"Oppa you even brought my crush along?" she looked at Kyungsoo. He only gave her a mere smile. "Thanks." she mumbled.

Without any hesitation, she jumped and Tao caught her. She gratefully hugged him. Yes, Tao is her crush. Dont question why. On the other hand, Kyungsoo lied on his bed, sighing in relief. "Finally some space." he closed his eyes and drive himself to dreamland.

To be continued.

A/N: sorry for the late update! And thank you for subscribing! I hope you guys will wait for the next chapter. I will introduce everyone in there xD