First Training

That one person,You.

Annyeong here I'm again with a new chapter. Since it's the start of the new year I wrote an extra long chapter this time.

I hope you like and enjoy it^^

Happy New Year everyone!! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

 

Sina POV

 

After getting back from the restaurant no one of us was tired already, so we decided to do something although it was nearly 12.

I was thinking about Lynn all the time. Of course we were worried about her after she told us that she didn't accept the offer from the national team. Who in their right mind would have said no if there wasn't an important reason?

Although Lynn and I had a big fight a view years ago where we quit contacting each other outside the time we spent together because of soccer, I still care about her a lot.

I mean she was one of my best friends before.

 

But I and also the rest of the girls don't want to keep bugging her because we don't her to get pissed again. As good as I know her she will tell us when she is willing to do so.

She was laughing and chatting with us happily again so why should we destroy it again?

We were all sitting in the living room now after changing our clothes into comfortable ones.

 

So what are we doing now?” Svea asked.

 

Mh.. what about watching some movies?” I suggested.

 

Is there something else? If we are watching a movie we are barely talking to each other and just stare on the screen. I want to do something fun.” Birte said.

 

Then we're watching a comedy film.” Tomke chuckled.

 

Not funny.”

 

Oh Lynn I remember you buying some alcohol, it's in the fridge right? What about playing some drinking games?” My said.

 

Yeah right. It was so obvious that you want to do something that involves drinking.” Lynn laughed.

 

You know me.”, May laughed along; “ So what do you think about it? It would be fun and because our training is not until evening we can sleep long.”

 

I agree, what about you? We can watch movies tomorrow then, after training.” Lynn said.

 

And after everyone agreed we sat on the floor around our living room table and began playing. Right from the start I knew that this will be a long night...

 

 

next morning..

Taeyeon POV

 

Because of going to bed right after arriving at our dorm we were all up early except Jessica who was still sleeping peacefully and I don't think we have to wake her up this morning so we let her sleep.

We were sitting in the dining room already eating breakfast as Jessica stepped in looking like she partied all night long.

 

Good morning!” I said.

 

Morning.. why didn't you wake me up?”

 

We thought that you don't have to stand up early this morning so we let you sleep. And besides no one wanted to take the trouble to wake you up.” Hyoyeon stated.

 

Sica only huffed and sat down beside Sooyoung and started eating.

 

TaeTae? When do we have to be at SM to record the song?”

 

Around 4pm.”

 

So what do we do till then?”

 

Mh don't know..”

 

What about showing the girls the SM building? We have to go there anyway.” Sooyoung suggested.

 

Right, we can ask them later.” I smiled.

 

We took our time to enjoy our breakfast and to talk about our plans for the next days.

Who knows when our schedules start again and we don't have enough time to sit together like that in the morning..

After finishing breakfast, the girls left to their rooms only Hyoyeon, Yoona and I were still in the dining room cleaning the table and stuff.

 

Yoona, how are you today?” I asked.

 

I'm fine, Unnie.”

 

Are you sure?? You look really tired, did you even sleep?” Hyo looked at her with a worried expression.

 

Ok you caught me.. I didn't sleep much because of nightmares..”

 

Poor Yoongie~” Hyoyeon went over to her and hugged her tight.

 

Yoong? Do you want to stay home today? I can call manager oppa then.” I offered her.

 

No it's fine, unnie. It's not my first sleepless night.” She smiles.

 

If you say so.”

 

We then went to our rooms, too, to get ready for going to SM.

 

 

 

 

Yoona POV

 

I was standing in front of the mirror of our room looking at my appearance.

I really look awful right now with red eyes and dark circles. I said that I couldn't sleep because of nightmares, but that's just half of the truth. I did have a nightmare, my mind is recalling that car accident scene over and over again, but what was bugging me right now was what Yul have said yesterday...

 

Do you really think she will tell you what's wrong when she didn't even tell it her long time teammates and best friends?

 

Just let her be. You still don't know her and if you keep on bugging her, I don't think she wants to get along with you anymore.

 

I don't even know why it is bugging me. I mean we just met 2 days ago and I don't know how she is like, that's true, but will she ignore me like Yul said? She doesn't know her either. Better I find out myself.

 

I put on some make up to cover my dark circles, but how do I cover my red eyes?

I know, I just wear my shades.

 

Yoong are you ready?” I saw Yul popping through the door.

 

Ne.”

 

I took my bag and went together with Yul out of the room.

 

Are you ok?”

 

Yes I am.” I said with a little annoyed tone.

 

All members were gathered at the door. Are we all going up to knock on the door to ask them if they want to come with us? Is this necessary?

Anyway we all really went up and ringed.

As no one opened the door after a while Taeyeon ringed again.

 

Why don't they open the door?” Seohyun asked.

 

Don't know.” Taeyeon said.

 

Then Yul shove herself to the front.

 

Let me handle this.”

 

She started ringing non stop till we heard screaming inside.

 

CAN SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR NOW?!!”

 

I'M ON MY WAY ALREADY!!!”

 

Wow what was going on there? Were we disturbing them? Or are they fighting?

 

GOD DAMN IT STOP RINGING!!! I'M COMING!!”

 

Yul stopped ringing and after a few seconds we heard a clicking noise from the door and it opened. The face that was staring at us with an annoyed expression was owned by Christina. She looked more terrible than I was this morning.

After staring at us for a while her eyes suddenly widened.

 

Oh good morning, I'm sorry that you heard this just now.”

 

I think she still wasn't fully awake, were they sleeping until now?

She opened the door wide and offered us to come in.

Stepping into the apartment I noticed that no one was there.

 

Where are the others?” Tiffany asked.

 

We were sleeping till now they are still..”

 

Who in their right mind dared to ring at our door like crazy just now huh?? You want to die?!” A voice interrupted her.

 

We looked at our right and saw someone coming towards us while rubbing her eyes.

She wore a boxer-short and a tank-top and I can tell by looking at this body shape that it can only be one person and that is Lynn.

 

It was Yuri.” Hyoyeon answered her question.

 

By hearing that, Lynn pulled her hand away from her face and had a shocked expression on it. It looks somehow cute, but she looked as tired as Christina now.

 

Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way.” She said.

 

It's fine.”, Yuri laughed,” actually...what did you guys do that you were sleeping till now and look so tired? I mean it's 2pm already.”

 

We played drinking games nearly the whole night..” Christina explained.

 

Really? You're a bit young to do that don't you think.”

 

No in Germany we are adults already by the age of 18 and in Korea we are one year older aren't we?”

 

At the age of 18?? Really??” Seohyun asked.

 

Wow we would have been adults at our debut date already.” Tiffany said amazed.

 

We heard a door closing one after another and the other girls were coming towards us,too.

All looked very tired except one person, Miriam.

Suddenly Hyoyeon started laughing and Yul went a long.

 

What are you laughing at?” Jessica asked annoyed.

 

HAHAHAHAHA... they all look so funny!! They must have partied all night long!!” Yul said between her laughter.

 

THEY LOOK LIKE YOU LOOKED LIKE THIS MORNING, SICA! HAHAHAH..!!” Hyo mocked.

 

Shut up you idiot!!” Sica scolded them and hit their head.

 

How come Miriam doesn't look that bad?” Sunny wondered.

 

Haha that's because I'm not drinking much alcohol and besides I barely lost in their games.” Miriam explained.

 

She is just to good, don't know how she made it, she didn't even lost in turn the bottle once.” May pouted and we were laughing.

 

The girls all fell on their sofa but because it wasn't enough space on it Naoko fell next to it and not on it.

 

Ouch..” She grumbled while we were all laughing.

 

Make some space!”

 

No we don't want to.” They teased.

 

Fine.”, And with that Naoko laid down across all of them,” how comfortable.” she said.

 

Urgh.. are you crazy? Get off!” They struggled.

 

We were watching the scene amused till Lynn interrupted us.

 

So... why are you here actually and wake us up huh??”

 

Oh right.. we just wanted to ask if you want to come with us to SM, so we can show you the building and you can watch us recording.”

 

Lynn was looking at the others as if she wants to ask them if they would like to go and as they all nodded she looked back at us.

 

We're just getting ready and then we can come with you.” She smiled and then she shifted her gaze at me. I always get goosebumps when she is looking at me with her beautiful green eyes. We were staring at each other for a while till someone tapped her shoulder and they went to their rooms.

After nearly 30 minutes the last of them came out of their rooms and we headed to SM-building.

 

 

 

Lynn POV

 

Arriving at SM-building it didn't look that spectacular, but inside it looked pretty nice.

They first showed us the conference room and the rooms of the manager and so on, then we went down to the practice and fitness rooms and the cafeteria.

The practice rooms still had the curtains with clouds on it like you can see in practice videos from them.

After dancing randomly to some music we went up again to the studio where they will record the new song. Their manager was already there.

 

Ah there you are and you brought the other girls along.” He greeted us with a warm smile.

 

Yes because we want to know how the song sound like,too. After all we're playing a big role in their video, right?” Sina said.

 

True.”, He chuckled,”So here is the music to the song.”

 

The producer started the music, it reminds me a bit of the style from the Girls & Peace or the Love & Girls album. It's kind of catchy, I like it.

The Soshis were lightly dancing to the music, I think they like it, too.

 

It's good. Where are the lyrics?” Taeyeon asked and their manager handed them the lyrics and one for us,too.

 

We first thought about rerecording T.O.P, but the we thought it doesn't fit that good and is kind of old by now.”

 

I think this will be a successful song!” Yuri exclaimed happily, that dork I chuckled.

 

But the lyrics are similar to T.O.P, very confident and about girls being at least as good as boys. Oppa here is one part where 'rap' is standing but there is no name who will do it!?” Tiffany asked confused.

 

I know that's because we still don't know who will do it.” He smiled. He is smiling non stop today, that's scary.

 

The Soshis all nodded and concentrated on their lyrics again, so they can sing it fluently.

Then their manager interrupted again.

 

I thought of starting with the ones who got some lines less than others. And the ones who are finished they can go to the soccer training and we will record the group lines tomorrow then, deal?”

 

Deal!” They said in unison.

 

So I'm starting!” Yuri ran into the carbine where the micro is placed.

 

Yah Kwon!! You said that??!” Sooyoung complained.

 

Me.”

 

They started recording and while the others were sunken in their lyrics, their manager asked us to talk with him outside.

 

What's the matter?” I asked

 

I want to ask you is you want to sing the group lines together with the Soshis, too?”

Oh no we can't sing.” May said.

 

If you are singing in a big group nobody would hear each of your voices.”, He chuckled,”But I remember hearing that some of you can sing!?”

 

These 3” They pointed at Sina,Naoko and me.

 

What??We don't.” We denied.

 

Yes you do.”

 

It's true that we love to sing and Naoko sang in a school band, she has a good voice. But just because Lynn and I love to sing doesn't mean we can sing.” Sina defend herself.

 

We heard you singing already and it sounds really great. Let's hear some and their manager will decide if it's good or not.” Tina suggested and Sina and I glared at her.

 

Good I will call our vocal coach, he knows better what's good and what not.” He laughed.

 

He led us in a room next to the recording room and said that we should wait there, till the vocal coach come. He then went back into the recording room so the Soshis wouldn't suspect anything.

 

Thanks you dorks. Why the hell have you said that??” I scolded them.

 

Because it's the truth.”

 

No it's not.”

 

We're never lying.” They chuckled.

 

Don't you believe it.”

 

Then the door opened revealing a pretty woman, I think I saw her before sometime..

 

Annyeong! Are you the ones who will film with SNSD?”

 

Yes.”

 

I'm Dana, nice to meet you.”

 

I knew I know her she is CSJH's Dana. She was once Yoona's vocal coach. Awesome!

 

Nice to meet you,too.” We said.

 

So who are the ones singing I should take care of?”, Naoko, Sina and I were raising our hands carefully,” then let's start!”

 

Each of us sang a song we thought we're most confident in and after the other dorks suggested that I should do some rapping, gave Dana us a feedback and we headed with her back into the recording room were Yoona was now recording her parts.

I noticed that the producer were putting auto tune in it again so I went over to him and whispered that the fans like it the most if there isn't any auto tune and you could hear their voices clearly. He nodded and removed the auto tune. I gave him a thumbs up and he smiled.

At this time Dana was talking outside with manager oppa.

I looked at Yoona again and she caught me staring at her, she smiled and tried recording again. This time she closed her eyes feeling the music and just sang with all her heart. After finishing her lines I gave her a thumbs up and she blushed lightly.

 

That was really good Yoona. You're done now.” The producer said.

 

I looked at my watch and noticed it's 5.30pm already, we need to go. I called the other girls who were chatting with the Soshis and asked Yuri and Yoona if they want to come with us already, but they said they will wait for Hyoyeon and Sooyoung who will record next.

I nodded and we left the SM building and went to the stadium.

We saw our coach waiting there for us already as we arrived, he greeted us and told us that he will test our skills today. We then went in to change into soccer clothes.

Finished we went onto the field and started warming up, the coach commanded us to run 5 round around the field and then do some stretching.

After that he will test our condition by running the stairs of the grandstands up and down, it's really exhausting I can tell, but as I saw Yoona walking into the stadium with Yuri,Sooyoung and Hyoyeon I regained my strength and did it till the end.

Us were given a short break after that, then we went along with some shots at the goal to see who shoots the best.

We were shooting from different positions and distances each time, the ones who didn't strike were out.

At every goal we heard the Soshis clapping from the grandstands, I watched over to them and just now I noticed that Sunny and Jessica had arrived, too.

The last ones left were Miriam, Tina and I just like when we are playing this in Germany.

We were now nearly at the half of the field and the other girls were now barriers we have to shoot past.

Tina shot first and struck, then Miriam, but she hit Mirja on the head.

 

HEY!! YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE, DIDN'T YOU!!” Mirja screamed and we heard laughter from the grandstands.

 

Now it was my turn, I always get nervous if so many people are watching. I felt raindrops falling on me, great now it's raining as well.

I shot and hit the goalpost, I thought about loosing but then the ball bounced from it and it flew into the goal.

All were clapping again and I was so happy like I struck in an important match.

Now it's me and Tina again, we had this often before but Tina always won the last times.

It was raining hard now and we could barely see anything, maybe that is a benefit for me.

We were standing exactly at the middle line now and this time we shot at the same time, Tina from the right side and I from the left.

We shot and it looked like they will both flew in the right upper corner, but then the balls hit each other and my ball flew to the left again and landed in the middle of the goal but Tina's flew to the right again and next to the goal.

 

YEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!” I screamed and raised my fist up while jumping, then Tina knocked me to the ground.

 

Because of you're stupid ball flew mine next to the goal!” She complained and sat on me hitting me lightly.

 

Come on it was such a good shot that we hit each others ball from such a distant. I call it skill.” I laughed and she went along and we were rolling over the wet grass.

 

That was AMAZING!!” Birte cheered while they were all coming towards us.

 

Yes it was.”,The coach praised us,”Come let's play a little match for the end.”

 

We went to get the little goals and the coach divided us in two teams. We played for the last 20 minutes and the match ended 4:4.

We were all soaked from the rain and really dirty from the wet grass. But we were still joking and playing around after the match although it was getting cold by now.

Our coach then said we should get in and take a shower, so we made our way to the dressing rooms and saw the Soshis coming towards us with blankets to keep us warm.

Yoona just got one blanket and came directly to me and wrapped it around me.

 

You're all soaked it's better to keep you warm.” She smiled.

 

Thank you.” I smiled back and we went with the others down the field. Wow I managed it not to stutter.

We arrived at our dressing room and it was kind of messy, so we were kind of embarrassed.

 

We're sorry for this chaos, but the coach stressed us a bit with changing.” Miriam explained.

 

No Problem. So can we stay here while you are getting ready? We can drive back together then.” Sooyoung said and got a hit on her head.

 

ByunSoo! You just want to them while changing.” Jessica scolded her and we laughed at the scene.

 

Aniyo I just don't want to stand outside waiting when the weather outside is that bad and it's warm in here.”

 

We don't have a problem with you staying in here.” Tina chuckled. We looked at her with a face like we want to tell 'Why the hell did you say that. We're going to shower!', but she just smiled at us, surely amused.

We than took all our stuff and went into the shower and put off our clothes there while the Soshis were sitting in our dressing room.

 

 

 

Yoona POV

 

What was Sooyoung thinking while asking this question? We're going to see they changing here then, but it was really warm in here that's right. So we were sitting here now waiting for them. We could hear the water plashing in the showers and some giggling.

After about 10 minutes the first of them came out wrapped in a towel.

All except 3 were out now, they were Svea, Birte and Lynn.

May went to the showers again and we heard her voice saying something.

Svea and Birte stop playing around now and get ready!”

 

She went out again, followed by Lynn who was finally coming out now, too, but not in a towel like the others, she was already wearing her jogging pants and was rubbing her wet hair with a towel. The only thing that was distracting me from looking away was that she wasn't wearing any shirt but just her bra. I gulped at the sight of her well trained body, I thought Yul got great abs, but hers were more distinct.

 

I felt a hit with an elbow in my rips and snapped back to my senses. I looked to my right and saw Yul smirking. Then her gaze wandered to my left signaling me to look there.

I turned around and saw Lynn standing next to me still shirtless brushing her hair.

Damn it I just were sitting next to where her clothes and her bag were lying.

I looked at her and she noticed it and smiled at me, but then her face changed and her eyes widened. She put her brush away and searched for something in her bag, then she got a shirt out and turned around to put it on. I chuckled and she turned around again with a shade of red in her face. Then she went to the hair dryer to dry her hair.

 

After all were ready we bid goodbye to their coach and ran to our cars because it was raining again.

While driving back to the dorm it started to thunder, great.

As we arrived Yul told me that she and Hyoyeon still had to attend a shedule, so she dropped Sooyoung and me in the parking lot and drove away again.

She just let me sleeping alone tonight with that thunder, thanks Yul.

We went up with the elevator and got out at our apartment, the soccer girls went one more floor up to their apartment.

 

We stepped into the dorm and noticed that TaeTiSeo still weren't there so we just grab some food and fell on the sofa to watch some TV.

After one more hour TaeTiSeo arrived,too.

 

Hey. What took you so long?” Soo asked.

 

Manager oppa delayed us.” Taeyeon explained.

 

They throw their shoes carelessly in the cupboard and sat on the floor in front of us, stealing some food.

 

How was the training?” Fany asked.

 

Awesome. They are really good. I have no doubt anymore that our music video will be good.” Sunny smiled and we told them everything about the training.

 

Aaaww I wanted to see them playing,too.” Fany pouted after hearing what we had experienced.

 

Next time, baby.” Taeyeon said and raised Tiffany's chin up again and gave her a kiss. Tiffany's lips formed a smile again immediately.

 

After watching TV for a while it was late already and Sica was already asleep we decided to go to bed. Soo carried Sica with a piggyback ride to their room because waking her up now would be impossible.

 

It won't stop raining and thundering, will it.” Taeyeon said.

 

Yeah what a bad weather, today.”, Seohyun agreed,” Anyway I'm going to bed, good night.”

 

We,too. Good night. Don't go to bed too late, Yoong.”

 

I won't. Good night.” I smiled.

 

I decided to watch a bit more TV because I'm sure I'm not able to sleep with this thunder outside anyway. Besides I have to sleep alone.

But after a while it got boring because there was nothing good to watch anymore, so I went to bed,too.

 

Lying in my bed I was turning on the side over and over again, trying to sleep in every kind of position but the thunder and the empty spot next to me stopped me from doing so.

Usually I have no problem with sleeping while it thunders, but then Yuri is always lying next to me and I have someone to cuddle with.

I was thinking about going to Seohyun's room, because she was sleeping alone now, too, but I didn't want to wake her up.

I watched at my phone, would Lynn come here if I call her?

But she must be asleep,too.

Thinking over and over again I just sent her a text massage.

 

Yoona:

Lynn are you asleep,yet?

Yoona

 

Lynn:

No, why?

 

Yoona:

Yuri isn't here because of a shedule,

so I'm alone and I can't sleep because of the thunder. T-T

Can you come here?

 

I was hesitating of sending it, but then I did.

 

Lynn:

Because the others are sleeping already I think I can sneak out^^

Give me a few minutes ok?

 

Yoona:

Ok. I will open you the door then :)

 

I went out of my bed, heading to the door, but on my way Sooyoung caught me.

 

Yoong? Why are you still up?”

 

I ehm... I just wanted something to drink. Why are you still up.” I smiled.

 

Ehm... I wanted.. ehm just as you something to drink.” She smiled back.

Ah I see. But you have nothing to drink in your hand. Why are you heading back into your room without it?” I smirked.

 

I.. I just drank it in the kitchen. I'm going back to sleep, see you in the morning.”

 

With that she rushed back in her room. I continued my way to the door and silently opened it. Lynn was already standing there.

 

I'm sorry I got caught by Sooyoung.” I whispered and let her in.

 

She wore her jogging pants and a tank top with a hoodie over it. She took off her shoes and took them with her so the others won't see them when they wake up.

We sneaked in my room again and I laid back into the bed. She took her hoodie and jogging pants off revealing the boxer shorts she wore this morning, too, and laid at Yuri's side of the bed facing me.

 

Why did you ask me to come?” She spoke up.

 

The others are all sleeping already and then I wondered if you were sleeping already,too, so I sent you a text massage and luckily you replied.”

 

What about if I had said that I wouldn't come?”

 

I would be very sad and would ignore you till you go back to Germany.” I pouted and she chuckled.

 

Let's sleep then.”

 

She closed her eyes and I stared at her face, she really is still beautiful without make-up.

BANG!

I shrugged, damn that was a really loud thunder.

Lynn noticed it and opened her eyes again. She then opened her arms signaling me to lie in her arms. I snuggled closer to her resting my head on her chest.

I then noticed a big scar at the bottom of her neck. Where is this from?

I will ask her some other time. I closed my eyes and finally drifted to sleep.

 

What will the girls think if they find out that Lynn slept here and what will Yuri think??

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope the one who wanted mor Lynn x Yoona moments is satisfied now^^

By the way.. what do you guys think about Yoona dating Lee Seung Gi?

Honestly I was a bit shocked and sad at first, but I think Seung Gi is a nice guy and will treat her well :)

Still my YoonYul heart is broken a bit.. and I was thinking about if I should still continue this story!? o.O

Leave comments with your opinion I'm curious about what you think^^